Medal of Honor Recipient Blasts 'Modern Liberals' for Heckling Vets at the DNC

Don't believe for a second that the Dems give a flying fuck about Khan's dead son.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/30/medal-honor-recipient-dakota-meyer-blasts-democrats-dnc-heckling-vets

liberals won't even acknowledge this to defend it

Why does everyone make a big deal about respecting veterans? Respect is something you earn and American veterans have done nothing but fuck up the world.

Perpetual war is not good. Vets need to realize that they weren't fighting for the common good but to further the interests of the (((few))).

>implying anyone will care

the media is too busy shilling the "TRUMP LITERALLY PISSED ON THE GRAVE OF A DEAD MUSLIM SOLDIER!" story

They served their country. The blame lies on the ones making the decisions.

lol at that desperate attempt to be relevant again by Paris Hilton

Never thought I'd see the day Sup Forums would start standing up for pawns of the corrupt American gov't.

Uncuck yourselves, holy shit. Did Fox News do a purging on commenters or something?

Vets are mostly poor guys who want college tuition and some adventure

Do you get paid overtime?

The way Americans view their vets is ridiculous. In the news every day is some vet just sharing his opinion and it's eaten up as gospel. Modern veterans are not authority figures and they aren't "heroes".

That doesn't mean many of them are not brave and very patriotic. There are plenty of people who did things that are very commendable and worthy of respect.

The idea that the American military "fucked up the world" is plain stupid. The mid east will always be fucked up regardless of foreign interference.

I wish you triggered faggot.

The reason the US has such a veneration for veterans owes in part to its industrial military complex, which is number 1 in the world, and past historical perceptions of vets as babykillers spat upon by hippies when they returned from 'Nam. Whatever the reason they had for joining up, whatever the actions they did, whether or not it was sitting behind a desk for 3 years or killing five hundred Muslims, they will be seen with respect because they are a portrayal of what makes America a hyperpower in the world; its military.

But but but the Clinton New Network told me!!

They were getting their shit together for real though. Their dictatorships worked and we fucked it up.

Now look at it...

Leftists treat the vets like shit. Unless they're like them. I'm a 4 time war vet and a conservative. They don't give a fuck about me, nor vice versa. Only my kin. Fuck the leftists. MAGA!

Says the shitposter from the country that defines itself based upon a bunch of veterans who got shot to pieces on a beach in Turkey over 100 years ago.

They are victims of the gravest kind of government propaganda, that's why people 'respect' them out of shame and pity.

Hello Ahmed, are you enjoying life in Australia? Good.

The admiration for veterans dates back centuries, maybe if millennia. It is not some counter to vietnam hippies. It got a huge boost due to the great wars where most people saw a genuine good vs. evil fight.

The opinions of veterans and war has been steadily decreasing since WWII and it will keep going down.

>Their dictatorships worked
The government is eternally damned if it does and damned if it doesn't. This is what happens when you consistently have a split where about 50% are right and 50% are left and parties only get in due to the 10%.

The only way anybody could look at Saddam's tyranny, invasion, genocide, and say "that worked well" is by it being in the shithole known as the middle east.

>muh d-day
>muh 9/11
>muh civil war where Americans killed each other

Paris Hilton: ISIS could target me because I'm famous

great job putting that idea into their head you retard

I dont respect all veterans but i do respect all medal of Honor recipients. They have to do some super human shit to get that medal.

Notice how libs hate the constitution so much, but when you say you don't want any more Muslims or illegals coming in the country they immediately invoke the constitution.

Notice how they hate the military and figuratively spit on soldiers, but when there is a dead soldier they can latch onto for political gain, they immediately become great patriots that love this country.

I've even been seeing a lot of lib youtube channels saying Donald committed treason by colluding with the russians to undermine our elections, but they will not acknowledge Hillary's arming of ISIS which is the text book(us code) definition of treason.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

It worked as well as it possibly could've given the circumstances.

I shouldn't have to elaborate about that but there it is.

Their country, their people, their religion, they're all fucking shit.

It worked great all things considered.