Things that make you think

the reason batman chose bat is because he is blind to justice

the reason why he chose bat is because "criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot" and as soon as he said that a bat flew in, which he took as an omen and because bats are associated with superstition

Bats aren't blind, numb nuts.

That picture legit hurts my eyes to look at. Same feeling I get whenever I have a migraine with a vision-aura.

>bats
>blind

Yes they are and instead if being stupid actually contribute to the threadAnd to you whom likes to use 'autism' negatively why don't you learn something new??

This picture may blow your autistic mind, but if you take a look, you'll see that a) its a bat and b) it has eyes.

..and c) it's also fugly as hell

In Season 2, Episode 24 of Dexter's Laboratory, Dexter gets a pet talking dead. This is dialogue from the ep:

"Dexter! I didn't know you had a lab!" -dad

The reason he said this is because 'lab' as in the Labrador retriever.

No, It isn't Ugly. And that's just a different type of bat. some Bats can never see or are born without it!
same goes for this poster

>And to you whom likes to use 'autism' negatively why don't you learn something new??

Autism is negative. You're telling me if you had the choice, you'd rather stay autistic than fix yourself?

Neither is justice
B r a v o

I'm not autistic infact i'd wage everyone here is autistic except me so fuck off

That's not how you use whom

>everyone here is autistic except me

Oh user..

They call him Flash because he flashes colors

>everyone here is autistic except me so fuck off

>on today's episode of 'SPOT THE AUTISTIC!'

>everyone here is autistic except me

Jesus Christ. There's no way that picture could be real. It's gotta be shopped.

>that filename

i'm tired of this fucking board and how nobody can stay on point anymore. is this what you wanted from me?? I'm trying to have a fucking discussion here and all you weak little babies come in here and shit the place up. Sup Forums isn't a board for fucking normalfags like you so why don't you fuck off you autistic fucking shits.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>being THIS mad

You're trying too hard user.
You gotta hide the bait at least a little bit. Ya know a little subtlety .
Right now you're as subtle as comic book strawmen characters.

Riddle me this, Sup Forums! If bats aren't blind, then why does Batman's suit have such large ears? And why can't we see his pupils through the mask, hmm?

Overused meme.
i'm not even mad.. I'm just trying to talk about things from cartoons. cartoons are the only thing i find joy in life anymore and I can't even discuss them on a cartoon board apparently

I-is that a voodoo doll?

>makes a bait thread
>cries when people shitpost

wewlad

Well cause Bats have large ears.
And to make him more mysterious and cool looking by now seeing his eyes.

>

Is your autistic ass gonna use a voodoo doll

But Batman isn't from cartoons. Batman is from comics.
You should go to the comic board.

>>Sup Forums

yes...
Her name is Zangi. my Grandmother made her for me a long time ago. I use her whenever I find troublesome people online.

>implying Sup Forums reads comics

>I'm just trying to talk about things from cartoons
>starts a thread about comic
oh jeez

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Jesus christ, if you're gonna go all pagan on me, I apologise for my shitposts if they annoy you that much.

That's actually pretty dope if it's a legit doll.

shoo, shoo shitposter, shoo

Wouldn't a voodoo doll require material of the person you're wanting to influence? Such as some of our hair or an item of ours?
That's just a simple hair doll, which is still creepy but for different reasons.

Batman is in cartoons idiot.
Unless you're trying to tell me pic related doesn't exist..

not that guy, but no they don't have to be so specific. It does help, sure, but it's not necessary.

Most magic like that is based on intent, not actual physical properties.

>inb4 someone calls me retarded

DROP THE KNIFE

You're calling the chicken the egg, dude.

>he doesn't know about cummie waves

sleep in salt! It's your only hope.

Do it

I'll have you know I was reading a comic just the other day.
It was during the night while my Sup Forums friend was playing video games.

Oh no. It's going to be one of THOSE threads, isn't it?

my grandmother taught me many ways to use mental energy focusing to subdue or even harm my enemies. I don't doubt that with enough time bad fortune will come to the morons in this thread..

>while my Sup Forums friend was playing video games.

At least try to make your story sound believable.

Put your dick in it

I thought the batman chose the bat because he had a fear of bats as a kid and he wanted villains to feel the fear he did whenever he saw them

or was I not supposed to listen to what that movie had to say? I actually really like christian bale

Step up.

Nunchuks are the most useless weapon in the history of forever. if you're going to try shitposting at least do it decently..doesnn't matter. The face it was a cartoon that was loved by many is truth that you're a moron. If you say that the cartoon doesn't have any merit you can fuck right offNo.

No it's because bats are bugs and he wanted to give Gotham a swarm of Justice

She looks nice. Is she single?

Hey now, I just made a single riddler-esque post related to the actual topic at hand. I got enough weird shit in my life without somebody beaming bad vibes my way, please exempt.

has anyone ever tried using a voodoo doll to make someones life easier? Or do they not work like that?

Bats aren't fucking bugs.they're not even in the same animal kingdom.
It's an intimanate object..

An intimate object, huh? Well I can get pretty intimate too.

YOURE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT

How new can you really be? This question will never have an answer

>It's an intimanate object..
I ain't seeing the issue here

You're forgiven. I trust you didn't post any of the prior nonsense. It's quite laughable really. All these autistic losers think I'm angry but really i'm the amused one in all this. They don't realize what's headed their way..

Voodoo is typically for harm. there are other magics one can use though for selfish goodness.

They're aclled fleshlights,

Magic isn't real lol

If it were, Superman would just stop it duh.

What's that, a rolled up newspaper?

>They don't realize what's headed their way..

Nigga I got chaos magic flowing out my anus over here. Your podunk voodoo shit isn't even in the same league. It's gonna bounce right back at you.

kek

You know back then most people could understand the bat nowdays though those negative associations that bats have are largely gone.

I wonder how much the changing opinion on bats is due to Batman.

tomahawk, numbnuts

Voodoo couldn't even bring back Constantine

OP I'm trying to contribute to the discussion but you're being a fucking hypocrite and discussing voodoo instead.

Kindly fuck off m8

What's 001.jpg through 006.jpg? And 008.jpg, as well as 010.jpg?

Also post more Zangi. Do you have dresses for her? Do you put her hair in different styles?

Superman isn't real. Chaos magick is a pretty weak-minded and newage form of magic. Voodoo has been around for literally centuries and has been shown to work. why don't you take yourt chaos magick and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine, moron.

Good luck, fag, I practice Santería. I ain't gotta worry about dick from your autistic voodoo ass.

Fucking Sancho

>implying old always beats new

Eat Christianity, pagan demon.

they're pictures of me and my younger sister.. I'm not going to post them so don't ask (she's underage and I don't think my mom would want me posting them)

and I don't have any outfits for Zangi. I also can't style her hair as its stuck in place

I'm about to pop a cap in you through my crystal ball, punk ass.

I appreciate it. I'll save you the details, but I got a healthy respect for this sort of thing. The kind of respect where I keep my head down and out of the way. Most people don't. They'll regret that.

Good night, user.

have you added your own touch to the doll? helps to make the magic work for you easier. Though it being a pass down from a blood relation is probably good enough.

I mostly know sigil stuff, but I can see the similarities.

Christianity is proven to be dwindling anyway. so I don't really see what point you're trying to make other than being an asshole.

>other than being an asshole.
there was literally no other point

>Superman isn't real.

What a casual. Next you're gonna say BATMAN isn't real. If they weren't real then where would they get the stories from?

Why are you taking pictures of yourself and your sister? Is there something sinister going on? Is Ben Affleck going to have to put the Bat Brand of Justice on you?

I wouldn't do that out of respect for my grandmother. the hair for some reason has darkened over the years though. I've owned it for about over ten (i'm 26), but it used to be much more blonde while now it's kind of tan.

>If they weren't real then where would they get the stories from?

I'm dead. Thanks user I needed that laugh.

Unless you're talking full morrison 'they exist because we do'. In which case, more power to ya.

Op don't do anything to that doll, not because I'm selfish, but because that's a pretty cool doll, and I'd want to keep it intact

>mfw you realise a thread full of Mr. Krabs memes awaits you

Only moot could salvage this one....

Who?

I'm NOT a pedo. We were taking pics for my mom at the swim park. You know, that thing called outside you mouthbreathers know nothing about?
I won't, don't worry..

You could just add something non destructive to it, like a necklace or bracelet or something.

Tying an object of personal significance to something like a doll makes it much more potent.

Remember user, things have power because we give it to them.

>some Bats can never see or are born without it!
so are some humans
but saying "humans are blind" would still be an untrue statement

I often wish I had a gun. Just so I can reply to these kinds of threats

>tfw Sup Forums has turned into /x/

lol
Everyone knows thats bats have very poor eyesight. It's not meant to be taken so literally. i don't know why this is so hard to understand.

kek what does that thing even fire? lead pellets?

I want one

>We were taking pics for my mom at the swim park.

You know, I almost believed you but there's one flaw in your story! How could they ALL be taken at the swim park if 009 and 011 were posted in this thread?! I doubt you would have had time to go to the swim park and back in such a short period of time!

it's because the majority of bats have eyesight, while only a small minority don't

>In a shocking twist user reveals he lives at a swim park