Bigots will attack her for this

>change how I look

Men are interested in vaginas. A dick is not a vagina, even if a doctor mutilates it through surgery.

>who I am

No one cares. They're looking for pussy.

False Advertising.

If I swipe right its because I'm entertaining the notion that eventually I might put my dick inside your vagina. If you don't have a vagina, then the deal is off.

Is not hard to understand.

imaging being this retarded. Imagine how the world would look with that filter of spastic over it.

I literally swipe right constantly without looking at my phone, no thought is involved for any of the bitches on there.

If you're on tinder yourself, you are in no position to be calling anyone out on degeneracy

Trannies are the biggest false advertisers of them all with their heavily photoshopped and angled pictures. 99% of the time they look like men in drag

I just swipe right on everyone, I don't even look at the profiles. Works best for me since I can actually make choices if they swipe right.

If the person is trans I always report the profile

They wanted benis in bagina. Not benis in bunghole

>WHAT YOU WANTED TO PROCREATE?
>YOU FILTHY BIGOT

Shoot it.

pooftah - born a man, always a man no matter how much you try to change it

isnt that how trannys get killed?

>guy making out with tranny feels the dick is intact and beats tranny to death

if it is willing to hide something like that from me, there's no telling what else it would lie about

>her

Same logic goes for a quadruple amputee
Or an underage girl who looks older.

>OH YOU LIKED ME BEFORE YOU KNEW MY AGE? YOU'RE ARRESTED

>Stunning
Yeah, send it off to /k/ and get it weaponized. Fucking nose looks like an ankle.

Actually, it make you and xe bigots.
People are allowed to not accept you, because you choose to be trans.
Bigotry is the hate of another's beliefs.
If you hate people because they can't accept you are a freak, you're the bigot.
You choose your life, other people aren't required to accept it, freak.

Fucking KEK. How would this tranny feel if he found out I wasn't really a man, but actually a woman that had gone through hormone therapy? He would flip his shit.

There are guys who swipe because they're not really looking for a hookup. There are guys who are thinking of building a relationship that leads to having children, marriage, or both. And you can't have children with trannies, so...

Also, """"she's fugly"""" for a tranny. Guys who are willing to fuck trannies at least wants their trannies to look like females. No amount of shaming would get guys to fuck trannies that look like them, especially if guys are going to go out with them in public.

>Stunning!
>How is your hair so great?

Why do women lie through their teeth about a person's attractiveness? It reminds me of that pic of that poor girl who asked people not to comment on her face because she knew she was ugly and everyone was bullshitting and saying she was beautiful.

Liking dicks is gay.

Because you're a man, with a dick, and you're pretending to be a woman.

No, Ausqueer, straight men will attack HIM for that.

Just because you put lipstick on a pig and make it pretty doesn't mean it's not still a pig. And, since I don't fuck swine, I wouldn't touch a tranny or trap with any part of my body, though I'd probably be open to whacking one of them with a spiked bat if they wouldn't understand my feelings on the matter and couldn't accept the fact that they're freaks of non-nature.

Why are tansexuals trying to pretend that people don't have sexual preferences and that they somehow are entitled to sex?

Trannys deserve to be shot where they stand

Nothing out of the ordinary here folks just a shit posting aussie being a shit posting aussie

I don't have Facebook. If I make a throwaway one with no connections to me will the tinder hos be able to tell?

Why are they all so damaged?

It's what Joni says. No one is mistaking Andrea for a girl.

> when will be able to upload our minds into a collective consciousness

this process has no meaning so probably a while

>When will we be able to upload our minds into a collective consciousness?

What did she mean by this?

Ghost in the shell niggers.

Which one is in control? Or do they both control half. I have so many questions.