Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Storytime (Part 8)

How many Bruce Lee issues is this now?

So I first read that second story as Dragon Quest, and got super excited for no freaking reason.

... Why is he naked?

This is issue 26, so... 26?

No, I mean actual Bruce Lee issues. Not "The next Bruce Lee!" issues, which there were many.

I'm curious why they have so many characters in White Tiger's stories throw out complete spanish sentences. It's like how in Bravely Second there's characters who just randomly speak French because it's foreign.

Going back counting...six, but it feels like a lot more.

Okay Hector, I know that sounded profound in your head, but it really is kind of lame.

Nope, it's Swordquest. Although it is interesting for being martial arts story set in Korea, don't see a lot of those.

Oh great, even more love triangle nonsense.

Is Abe naked?

I swear, cut out the dialogue and she looks like she's trying to be threatening in that 3rd panel (but failing hilariously at doing so)

Yep. Gotta give some beefcake for those who aren't into this for the martial arts.

Uh, comic? The prologue doesn't usually count as "Part One"

They're probably emphasizing that he's a Hispanic hero, which was very uncommon at the time. I'm wondering why they keep saying 'dios' instead of 'dio'.

It would've been better if he just wordlessly saw his reflection in the mirror then smashed it.

>Death and a Game Called Handball!

Dios is Spanish. Dio is Italian.

>School is for browns!
I feel like that probably means something, but I have no idea what.

Even the other characters don't get why Hector has to yell everything in Spanish then repeat it in English.

And let's finish the night off with yet ANOTHER Bruce Lee issue.