Crank Callers from Sup Forums.org Sup Forums Basically today's degenerate youth

Hello. Lambright here.

This is pretty much today's youth in a nutshell.
youtube.com/watch?v=9QXYiHnIEl8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdcpSehNlFU
youtu.be/D7uYqdT77Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=nYQp4_-SG70
youtube.com/watch?v=q5Oq-EgTMa8
youtube.com/watch?v=CluKAHg2lUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

callers at minute 8.

Pretty much, it's immature nonsense that underaged faggots love to engage in to distract themselves from how fucking useless they are.

This is why I stopped going on Sup Forums and haven't been on for months.

fuck off wayne

reported and saged

fuck off wayne

Wayne you should just fart into the phone. Any time somene calls just rip ass. It'll ward them off.

sleep tight puppper

why haven't you killed yourself yet

>snakes

Not even once.

That's it I'm with #noWayneNoGain now

While we're checking out each other's youtube videos

youtube.com/watch?v=FdcpSehNlFU

>Sup Forums
>2006
>HURR LETS SCARE THE NEWFAGS AWAY

im still here faggot, and have been since 2004

this isn't even the most barbaric webm to involve puppies!

Maybe you should leave mentally ill people alone, faggot OP.

Hey Wayne, what was it like being absolutely blown the fuck out by the Humanity Party yesterday?

youtu.be/D7uYqdT77Mg
>Skip ahead to 1:16:29.

fuck off ya fat fuck

Does Wayne do it for free?

Damn, I hate dogs a lot and even that made me feel dead inside watching.

Glad you asked. I made a video.
youtube.com/watch?v=nYQp4_-SG70
about that question.

I'm grateful for the opportunity.

die op

/diy/ here. You can put the effort into making a video but you can't clean your fucking pool or move your retarded dome away from an active power line? Kys my man.

>die op

How sad your life is if you need to tell another person to die. You must be the women in the video killing the puppies. I pray for you.

Nobody asked for your dumb feedback. The dome is 14 feet away from power. The pool is cleaned daily.

>Ask a guy who just built a 24 diameter Geodesic Dome anything
>
Actually you did senpai. I just find it hilarious that you got bullied of one of the tamest boards on Sup Forums and have to shitpost on Sup Forums. Kys my man.

Who in the precise fuck is this balding, overall and hipster glasses wearing choad currently on my screen and why in the everlasting fuck should I give a shit?

Wow. She's a real piece of shit

>This is why I stopped going on Sup Forums and haven't been on for months.
And yet here you are you giant semen goblin, go the fuck back to whatever safe space you fucked off to.

couldn't make it past "-here" before I lost interest.

The place is in complete trash, what do you think?

Holy shit

>expect a vid deconstructing Sup Forumslsters
>"Our memories are held in other dimensions"
What kind of woo is this shit?

>muzzie sympathizes with dogger

what did he mean by this? am i being taqqiya'd?

I saw this guy on /diy/.

Kil Niggers

Wayne tell us about all the assblasting and fudgepacking ypu witnessed when you worked at Bohemian Grove.

It's a new idea I'm working with.

Never saw any of that.
Just lots of nigger and faggot jokes.
Everybody agrees some gay sex goes on. think about it.

If your rich in 1852 and want to get your gay freak on. But its not allowed. You buy a forest and start your own gay gangbang recreation center for you and your rich pals go to get drunk and do gay stuff. Probably how the town of Guerneville became so gay. Gay locals stayed to be close to the rich sugar daddies. I'm not sure how it all works, what I hear is that they like lots of variety. It's also an Arts Club. Theater, dancing and song. The story writes it gay self.

You don't have to be a mudslime to hate dogs m8.

Suck a bag of dicks Wayne

Nobody gives a shit

>FBI login
>CIA login

>trying out different ways to toss them
aaaahahahah

I don't get it, why wouldn't you just drown the bucket or just bag them tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=q5Oq-EgTMa8

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

rate the love of my life wayne

fuck man
just die you kike

whale/10

needs to be killed with a harpoon

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

OKAY

Wayne Lambright preys on the elderly, Wayne Lambright, stranger danger. Alert and news status update! Wayne Lambright: a predator, super predator. Final warning and danger danger.

You've been alerted, warned, updated and reminded.

this guy still salty

Confusions say's if you care what others think you become their prisoner. All that matters is that you're happy.

You've got confusions alright.

Confucius.

I'm falling asleep. Watching a ufo video. youtube.com/watch?v=CluKAHg2lUw

faggot

You're just envious of my stamina and genius. You also wish you were as humble as I am. I don't feel sorry for you. I'm so powerful I can give you 99% of my wisdom and I'm still smarter than you.

Every protagonist needs an antagonist and you're mine. I own you. You feed off me. I'm not saying you're a parasite, you're a parasite.

Hey Wayne Lambright, why do you post your name here on the internet. Do you want people to harrass you and make you into a meme?

How will you ever get employed, when your future employer google's your name and it comes up with all your wacky connections to this cess pool?

Why do you do the things you do, and more why do you post about them on the internet? Are you seeking connection?

I watched this video a few days ago about of an Orangutan building a tower made of large interlocking blocks. Of course the video was reversed and the Orangutan was actually taking it apart. The reason I bring this up is that you remind me of that Orangutan; or at least the experience of watching videos you've made is near-identical to the experience of watching the Orangutan.

I don't care. #1

#2. I probably won't be working for anybody but myself.

If you don't follow your own dreams you follow somebody elses dreams.

I have never been much of a follower.

I'm a leader, I blaze my own trails.

Lots of freedome when you do what you want when you want.

Liberty.
Freedom

its what USA use to be.

I'm trying to bring back that mindset and lifestyle.

OK well, I don't know what to say.

Be yourself.

It's who you are.

Can you please tell me what's up with that dome in your backyard?

Wayne have you ever touched a vagina?

How fucked am I, I actually admire him a little bit. Guy get's fired for voicing the shit that get's said here all the time. Comes here despite the unchecked school yard bullying that goes on and makes efforts to affect a change in the world. There isn't a single one among all of us Office Chair petty Hitlers and Stalins who's got the balls to present themselves for inspection and ridicule.

You're all FULL of shit and cowards.

1 he's doing something
2 he's sacrifced his anonimity because he actually believes there's a moral backbone to what we constantly whine about.
3 how does he support himself?
4 Do you believe in God

Love you Wayne, just lose weight and get a transplant for fucks sake

I've always thought it must be a fucking nightmare to actulally succeed in America because despite what it say and projects about itself I think it must be even moe anglo saxon than the UK where people constantly drag you down because if they see someone doing well they don't like how it reflects on them doing shit.

You are a point in question. what a lazy discouraging sack of shit. fuck you murica. lying greasy opportunistic thief.

Sup Forums told me that white women are incapable of animal cruelty on this level though

wtf

Who is this faggot and why should i care?

That's nice user. Have a loli.