An unsolvable riddle will save the city

>an unsolvable riddle will save the city
>batman not asking the riddler "who am i?"

Fucking. Dropped.

Way to drop the fucking ball snyder.

Reading through the whole nu52 batman run for the first time. Glad thats fucking over zero year was very underwhelming.

So far:

Death of the Family >Court of Owls >>>>> zero year

>who am i?
>batman

>"You're Batman."

>The Court of Owls just let Riddler destroy the city

>who am i?
Jackie Chan

1) That's not a riddle, that's just a question and
2) the answer is really simple like pointed out.

I meant asking the true identity of batman.

In a clever way then.. he was allowing people to make riddles up.

>Who am I?
>F0CK YOU IT'S NOT A RIDDLE, IT'S A QUESTION, REEEEE
At least that's how I would've handled it.

>death of the family better than anything

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"What is fist to your face?"
>"POW"

Shit > Snyder's Run > Death of the Family

Why does everyone hate Death of the Family? I thought it was probably the only good thing from Snyder's Run.

Hey, if "what's in my pocket" counts as riddle, why not that

It built up to fucking nothing. Build up was decent, but whole bunch of nothing started happening after like 2-3 issues. And it ended with nothing.

At least the faceoff dinner thing was creative. And i thought it was pretty funny.

Court of the owls was too predictable It was obvious who the bad guy was and it wasnt much of a twist thats why its below death of the family but slightly.

Snyders run is one of the better things of nu52 anyone read the superman ongoings? now THAT was a borefest.

They literally already did that in "The Batman", though.

Yeeeaaah, I was actually kinda hoping their faces were actually torn off when I read it. It would certainly give Bruce something to question. Or at least one of them Either Barbra or Damian

Riddler already knows who Batman is

that was the point of rookie batman

did you bitch at the end when he had to cheat to win against riddler?

I know you wanted Morrison's level of plot armor where Batman learned about the riddler while doing drugs in a tibetan underground mountain cave while dancing with monks but this was to show a younger Bruce failing multiple times but not giving up while losing his edgyness and letting other people help him

The hilarious part is that Damian dies AFTER Death in the Family.

>I know you wanted Morrison's level of plot armor where Batman learned about the riddler while doing drugs in a tibetan underground mountain cave while dancing with monks but this was to show a younger Bruce failing multiple times but not giving up while losing his edgyness and letting other people help him

First off, not a big fan of morrison. Second I like the fact that he kept failing etc. but i hate to keep actively ignoring that none of that wouldve happened. It was a nice concept but,to a point lacked execution.

The Batman already did that.
It was against Cluemaster instead of the Riddler, but he did it.

Filthy hobbites cheating!