How long will this shit last?

How long will this shit last?

>shit
How many fedoras do you own?

After IW2 in 2020 they're going to reset the franchise because everybody's too old and cost too much. Prepare for MCU2: diversity next decade.

Just the 24, why?

No way it goes on much longer after Infinity Wars.

How do you top a near omnipotent villain after all that foreshadowing?

They'll just bang on Dorumamu and maybe Kang the Kangquror. Probably keep Thanos alive too, and make it a fully fledged Marvel universe.

At some point they'll have to either just start using different actors or start things again, but it's not like it would have to be all that sudden.

We'll learn in 1-2 years when there's talk of casting. Spiderman will probably be the first to get rebooted (because he's used to it).

They could do secret wars where the villains just was omnipotent, but they probably just wont do as many big crossover movies

That would be shit. I thought the point in casting him so young was so he could essentially become the next Tony Stark

reboot with Idris Elba as Iron Man

Yeah but if they do a soft reboot, the actor would've already done 4+ movies as spiderman. The actor would have a lot of sway like RDJ did but would be in his 20s. Also he'd be demanding a lot more money. Would be cheaper to just reboot everybody

the answer is obvious : Secret Wars

God I miss when fedora was just a term for abusing atheists and actually meant something I'm an atheist btw

I'm pretty sure New Avengers is already planned for 2022 or something.

Spiderman is supposed to be the one that starts them and others will be Captain Marvel ,Antman and Wasp Doctor Strange Bucky and Black Panther

>I'm an atheist btw

They can't use Kang, he's Fox.

Iron Man is a little black girl in the comics.

disney, that is all.

>Doctor Strange on a team
Would be a disaster. Even the comics knew not to do that. He's an all powerful ass hole with plot magic

if old robert downey doesnt play white nick fury i will be pissed

Shield doesn't exist anymore unless they finally want to accept AoS as canon.

Just go look at how retarded (and how many) people go to these video game/comic cons. It's like an endless supply of retards being sucked into this cult from which to extract money from. God fucking damn the last video I watched of MinecraftCon was cringey as fuck. And not just the attendees. The god damn adults running the show weren't even human.

>the last video I watched of MinecraftCon

kys

>watching Minecraftcon
>minecraft
>con
>watching
>calling others cringey idiots

Yah, brah. Last time I went to a gay orgy I was looking at the sheer amount of faggots that were there, sucking dick and taking it up their ass and spraying their jizz all over everything. Fucking homos, not even human.

Until it stops making money

>Iron Man is a little black girl in the comics.

and what is Idris Elba?

You underestimate the mouse's greed, my friend. At the rate these capeshit movies are basically printing shekels for Disney, you can bet they will shit out 1-2 movies yearly for the next century

Having Dr Strange on the team is usually the line between the Defenders and the Avengers, but I don't think that will really apply to the MCU

Until the entire cultural zeitgeist radically shifts. So another decade at the least.