Did Travis do anything wrong?

Did Travis do anything wrong?

Do we need a Travis Bickle to clean some degeneracy off the streets?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudocommando
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=511
youtu.be/61kkRHw_uF4
outofthefog.website/personality-disorders-1/2015/12/6/schizotypal-personality-disorder-stpd
youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Do we need a Travis Bickle to clean some degeneracy off the streets?
No, except you watched too many Joo movies like Taxi Driver.

>taxi driver
>jewish

Jews fear a man like Travis Bickle

>Jews fear a man like Travis Bickle
No Joos love him, because he keeps spreading his misdirected anger against society.

>Sup Forumsack personified

Anger at a degenrate society is justified in my books, he's a man who can't be controlled fed up with watching society becoming more and more decedent

This movie is just like Matrix.

A lonely, agitated loser keeps wearing militaristic things, adapting an inhuman Terminator look and start attacking randomly people.

Instead of wearing a soliders suit, the shooters on Matrix wears a black trenchcoat, but it's the same. Thanks for bringing us Columbine.

You know, there is a reason why Hollywood spends millions of dollars for movies like these eh?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudocommando

bro

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=511

somewhat jewish.

But he IS controlled. They trick us all into degeneracy, they trick lone wolves into going nuts, they use the misguided attacks to deflect anyone who peers at them, then they laugh and even make movies to promote this behavior.

You'll never do something that isn't predicted

The character of Travis Bickel is exposed in the opening scene as a former Marine who was honorably discharged in 1972.

I'm afraid your analysis does not fit the film.

Who or what controls Bickel?

>did Trav do anything wrong?

His hair.

You seem to be obsessed with fashion. I'm sure the world you live in, no one does anything for any reason besides how they look to others. You're just a young, banal, resentful little pussyfart that doesn't understand shit about the world, but I'm sure it gets you lots of hot male ass there in Austria.

I don't even believe he is a shabbos goy. He is just too jooish in his believes.

Also, crypto-Joos always claim to be Italian in the US.

He was a degenerate too

The media, seeing as how he's a fictional character

Well, the link insinuates that he is a shagitz whose jew wife destroyed his catholic values.

That movie fucking sucked. And I love older movies

What part of the media, specifically?

Because I'm pretty sure that the media had nothing to do with Hinckley who, if you're looking for the effects of psychological manipulation, is the first place to start.

Movie was great.

t. Film major

The people on this page are clever Joos. They always tell their inside acknowledge about crypto-Joos always in a hidden way, blurred under irony.

Enjoy your (you)

Yes, aesthetic brings a lot to human psychology.

Why did the Nazis produce "Triumph of the will" eh? The movie is - seen on an aesthetic view - a masterpiece.

I bet you think 2001 was kubriks best film.

Your opinion doesn't matter

Man, you're seeing jews under the bed, bro. Look, I can tell you just how jewish hollywood is, but you're taking it too far.

>Stop liking things I don't like

Objectively, Dr. Strangelove is Kubrick's best film, unless you're an edgy faggot who thinks A Clockwork Orange is it.

No, A Clockwork Orange. But we don't need to battle over an encyclopedic knowledge of film, especially when you seem to want to focus on New Hollywood film school auteurs as though that's all there is to care about. Stick to criticizing this film, or gb2/tv/

I can't tell if you're serious, you win

This thread's about Taxi Driver, kthx.

You think there's somewhere else you need to begin? As though Hinckley's attack isn't the most important legacy of Taxi Driver in the reality of American politics?

>not Paths of Glory

This guy is right.

There's nothing that a Jew would love more than for another White male to go on a killing spree. The more frequently this happens the faster melanin-requirements will show up in Western law.

Barry Lyndon is the best you faggots

Taxi Driver is an excellent film, probably one of De Niro's best performances outside of Good Fellas, Raging Bull, and the Deerhunter. Travis did nothing wrong because Travis is a schizophrenic who only imagined such behavior to begin with.

Yeah but Travis lied about so many things to so many people throughout the film, how do we know he wasn't lying about being a veteran too?

He's right though.

>Zoolander is the most redpilled movie ever created, if you replace the phrase "fashion industry" with "international jewry"
>literally created by a faggot jew

>Travis is a schizophrenic
proofs?

Honestly, with Kubrick, I've come to realize that "his best work" will always be whatever you ended up liking the most, because most his films are very good to say the least.

What did he lie about, specifically?

Notwithstanding the lies he told to Harvey Keitel's character (he was a pimp, had to be lied to) or the Secret Service agent (he was fucking with that guy).

Because he knew a lot about guns and how to manipulate them (the way he made that device on his wrist) in the movie. Not to say you need to be a vet to know this shit, but it supports his claim a lot.

Travis once being in Vietnam plays only a minor part. I believe it was a detail added to his life later on during the movie's writing process, but I may be wrong. The main influences behind the movie came from Notes From Underground, vigilante films, and the life on a protoneckbeard assassin. Vietnam was just a background to make him more understandable to the audience I suppose.

youtu.be/61kkRHw_uF4

Rule #2. SJWs always project.

2001 wasn't very good, though.

He lied to his family in the letters he wrote them.

No, Barry Lyndon was objectively his best film

Exactly

His costume is also a Marine uniform. So there's that. Also, the guy who hires him to drive was a Marine as well. He could have sniffed him out if that was fake.

outofthefog.website/personality-disorders-1/2015/12/6/schizotypal-personality-disorder-stpd

Schizotypal, but one of the more common beliefs held about the film is that its imaginary when Travis starts attacking people, it's less a real-life action and more a grandiose idea of what he should have done.

Because he hands the guy running the Taxi company at the beginning of the movie a document from the US Marines attached to his resume. And the guy knows it's legit because he was a Marine, too. He never actually tells him about it himself.

From an aesthetic standpoint, it was very ahead of its time, but yes, overall I agree it fell more flat than his other films in term of story and characters.

The movie never says he was in Vietnam. It just says he was a Marine honorably discharged in 1972.

If you want to analyze Taxi Driver, one of the most important things to note is the heavy use of the Method. The screenwriter locked himself in an apartment in New York City for 6 months with as little contact with other people as possible, going on a drug and alcohol binge before he wrote this movie. Incidentally, it was because his girlfriend dumped him and he was too big of a pussy to handle it.

This scene, the most iconic from the film, is something the writer actually did.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg

It is notable that your clip cuts before Bickle kicks over his TV.

Wouldn't you?

ITT: faggots who call movies "films"

Still using celluloid, are they? Pretentious cunts.

Yes, this!

Sometimes I love how this board can be surprisingly intelligent and thought-provoking.

That's not proofs. Even a shrink would tell you so. If you want to call Bickle Schizo, it must have been exposed in the film.

That interpretation was the studio's method of passing it through the MPAA without an NC-17 rating. That's also why they wrote the ending the way they did.

>aesthetic brings a lot to human psychology

That extends to a lot more than clothing, especially in movies. Taxi Driver is a great film, a gorgeous film, in a lot of ways. I'm sorry in your ignorance you sat there like a dumb fuck bumbling the entire time about Hitler or whatever you were supposed to be doing but it doesn't really change the fact.

My estimation is that once you're done growing up you'll have a nervous breakdown in dealing with the fact that you're like every hump whose drawn breath except less brilliant. Not everyone creates or does things for purely superficial reasons, although it seems it's the only thing you understand.

I like Sup Forums more than reddit, because reddit is full of misguided naive idiots. Sup Forums has at least some street-smartness.

Yeah you'd think a movie about the development and progression of the human race would at least be not completely boring, which it was

And you'd think a drama about some guy from the 1700's would be boring as shit, but it held my attention through the whole movie and I actually cared about the characters

>autist
>loser
>fag
>Austria Fritzl
Come on, do you have more arguments?

Yes, you are correct- A Clockwork Orange was Stanley Kubrick at the absolute peak of his powers. Brilliant on so many levels. A 10/10. I also immensely enjoy Paths of Glory, Dr. Strangelove, and FMJ. 2001 and The Shinning to a lesser extent and I'm rather indifferent to Barry Lyndon and Lolita. I don't think I really get EWS yet, maybe next time.

I don't need to argue with you. You babble about trenchcoats and Columbine and reduce quite a rich story down into a "shitty, agitated loser".

I guess all I can say is enjoy being a low frequency moron the rest of your life.

Jew have no idea how deep this goes
>Jew have got to do Jew-ur research

small group influencing jew-ur every move

You know what I love the most about Taxi Driver? How dynamic the camera is. About half the shots have the camera moving in some way. Shots that could very easily be done with just a static tripod will instead subtly truck, zoom, pedestal, and so forth. There are crane shots where there don't really need to be crane shots. But it prints beautifully. It makes the camera another vibrant character. It's also way too subtle for most viewers to ever be able to put their finger on, but it reads to them, too. It's amazingly masterful technique.

Faggot

Yeah, I don't see the deep meaning of a movie about someone who start killing everyone and feeling blessed.

Oh I see, it got hip jazz music in it and existentialist philosophy.

I wonder what insult comes next in my direction.

also - the subtle use of slow motion when something is directly Travis' point of view. very well done!