First/earliest film you went to see at the theatre Sup Forums?

First/earliest film you went to see at the theatre Sup Forums?

Tarzan
I ain't no pleb

jurassic park, and it was amazing

the phantom menace

This is the first movie I saw without my parents. Just my brother and I. My dad went to go see There's Something About Mary.

das rite

What a shit dad

Pops apparently got in trouble cause I was only 4. Don't remember shit, but yeah, my first movie was kino and rated R.

Get rekt kiddos

my dad took me to see this its was my first time going to cinema

I remember being hyped for this movie because I loved killer dolls at the time. I didn't know the Commando Elite were villain. Bought tons of the merchandise only to not actually lift off or anything.

Earliest I remember was Hunchback of Notre Dame

I wanna say this.

When I was little I'd have given my left nut for a Chip Hazard doll like in the movie. Ended up just decorating an Action Man in Chip's attire.

'wanna'? Did Grandma take you to an adult theatre or something?

>came out before Shrek
>needs Shrek on the cover so people will buy it

Kek Bugs Life will always be better.

I think the first movie I ever went to was Tarzan in 1999 when I was 5 years old. I still remember being amazed by it.

This one

pic related that I can actually remember

First film I saw at the cinema was Batman & Robin. It was at the now defunct Arena 7 cinema in Manchester, located in the mezzanine area that got bombed last month. This whole thing is a disaster.

Anyone else surprised Small Soldiers didn't become more of a meme?

You sure you want to see that lad

Toy Story, at least thats the first one I remember

Well why don't you force it as a meme then

>forced memes

The only forced memes that worked were Bogposting and "Everyday until you like it"

Totally unlikely

Saw this when I was 6 at a shitty little 2-screen movie theater. It was the sort of place that showed movies long after everybody else was finished with it, but the tickets were cheap, so that's how mom could take 4 kids out for the day. All I remember was being disappointed, because I knew I could never be an actor. For some reason, my retarded 6-year old brain thought that actors were monstrously tall, even the child actors. My brothers probably put that idea in my head and thought it was really fucking funny.

Toy Story, must've been like 4

Mulan

Phantom Menace

p sure it was pic related, though I don't clearly remember my theatre experience, and I've since watched this movie at home over a dozen times

it's kino

The Empire Strikes Back, but the film melted during the battle of Hoth.

SURELY SOMEONE MADE THAT CANCER JUST NOW

HA

Your dad went to see some shit romcom by himself instead of watching absolute kino bonding with his two sons who will remember it for the rest of their lives. Fuck man

>Kek Bugs Life will always be better.

Antz was better, even without the Eastwood cameo.

>The only forced memes that worked were Bogposting and "Everyday until you like it"

He thinks Baneposting didn't work.

Saw this with my mom. Was only four. My brothers got to go watch Terminator 2. I have a really vivid memory.

>tfw I honestly can't remember
I think it was one of those antz movies... or maybe a pokemon movie..

>Baneposting was forced
I honestly had no idea