BREAKING NEWS: Niggers are the new FUCKING WHITE MALES (who are the new niggers)

BREAKING NEWS: Niggers are the new FUCKING WHITE MALES (who are the new niggers)

twitter.com/MeLaMachinko/status/759973109374021632

The White Man wins again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Family:_The_Case_For_National_Action
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN/6506148&RS=PN/6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=92KFhrIrgyY
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7egZaT3hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DIDN'T THINK WE COULD GO THIS FAR INTO RETARDATION

>Niggers are the new FUCKING WHITE MALES

>Cishet black men are the white people of black people

> new money

what does this even mean

Blacks eating blacks.

Nothing new.

>the white people of black people

>and the snake begins to eat its own tail

woah what the fuck
>Cishet black men are the white people of black people
I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW

W-What?

Is reality being fucking warped? What is happening to society?

Seriously, try to access a thought you would've//have had back pre 9/11.

>Oh fuck I need to get chips for Sandra's party
>I'll get some beers too, me and the guys can hang out in the living room and play vidya
>Maybe I should get a movie from Blockbuster and order some pizza
>A family movie night sounds great

Is it anything compared to now?

Each passing day makes me yearn for the world to soon end in one giant fiery explosion. We deserve it.

That really fires up the 'ol neurons

Fuck niggers, this is stupid.

And even a WHITE MALE can be a nigger in 2016.

>said the nationalist for the 55th time this decade

This tweet reminds me of that thing I do in Barnes and Noble where I see a copy of Infinite Jest and open it to a random page and just start reading. It's usually something that sounds like this tweet.

How the tides have turned.

most people have the same views today, but with netflix instead

>the white people of black people

>tfw I'm white now
Good news desu senpai

This kind of retarded shit is the logical conclusion of liberalism.

Meme it senpai

please take me back

i'd give anything to be in the pre-smartphone pre-tumblr era again

>It begins

How long until they go so insane they start killing themselves?

Your privilege card will come in the mail. Expect to immediately be shunned, hated and ignored by liberals.

Yeah, because blacks don't bring other blacks down with their crab bucket mentality. Uncle (Phil) Tom, please.

a collections of common pepes is still a common pepe

She said straight black men, not troglodytes with a tan.

How long until we go full circle and trans foxkin black people become the new white people of black people ?

I think they mean lightest, they are not white, they are lighter, fucking americans why are you all so STUPID

Hopefully that gun is for himself. Worthless father figure to let his son do that.

If it was not for the Orlando gay club shooting, you best believe that gay white men would have been next on the chopping block.

>Cishet

What the hell is that?

What the hell did I just read?
I feel like if mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport, this would win a gold medal hands down

cis = not transexual
het = heterosexual

>black people are stupid
who woulda thunk

>begins to

>haha the left is starting to eat its own
>feminists attacking gays
>blacks attacking feminists
>gays attacking muslims
>lgbbq attacking gays that don't defend muslims killing gays

This shit is literally par for the course at this point. If this is the first time you've seen one leftist ideology attack a member of its group, you're new as fuck.

And the infighting continues. They're tearing themselves apart from the inside, just like we said. Sit back and enjoy, we earned this.

I was wondering the same thing. But I figured it out, cis meaning not trans, and het as in heterosexual.

Makes me feel a little old.

SJWs have existed since at least the late 90s. They were the first sheltered generation, being children of boomers. You just didn't notice as you were likely too young then.

Seriously, how old were you in 1995? That's the first time I remember hearing "white privilege" at college. The origin of it comes from the 1965 Monyigham report:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Family:_The_Case_For_National_Action

so it's been around for quite a while

Newspeak

the snake is choking on its own tail at this point

I don't think that's supposed to be his son outside.

Nope, they're taking all of us down with them

so is this how they just tear themselves apart? soon, unless you're a poc transgendered wheelchaired mentally impaired asexual demiromantic toasterkin you're a cis straight white male

Nothing will change. This is just how they operate as procedure.

>this is what tumblrians believe

>How long until black people start engaging in self-destructive behavior?

They already do that. Take a look at Chicago and Detroit.

i was 2 in 1995

i guess they weren't on the internet yet

everything has gotten so much worse since every retard has a voice

Yep. We have come full circle.

>The world CAN delve further in to madness! Watch this video to discover the weird trick to make it happen!

Yes..... yes.......... eat your own.

EAT YOUR OWN!

I don't know what she is talking about. In America, blacks are the white people of colored people. Asians and Hispanics get treated way worse.

Thank you! I can't wait for it to arrive.

The vast majority of the shit these SJWs speak would have literally been thought of as parody or some type of farce back in 1995.

In 2016 it's propaganda on CNN. Lol too insane to even make up. I feel as though the changes happening in American society demographically and culturally must be the most radical ever in all of history.

>Cishet black men
what?

If the Republicans were actually interested in "the black vote" they could get a decent chunk of it by campaigning hard against feminism and all the shit MRA's complain about

>people born in 1998 can post here

That means a nigger who isn't a faggot

no one but a few of us nerds were on the internet in 1995.

infants can post from their smartphones at the dinner table these days

i remember getting a 3 year ban when i was 15 but thankfully dynamic ips are a thing

haha holy fuck that's so retarded

>Asians get treated worse than black people

I'm racist AF and even I know that's not true

Why can't this man stop being triggered?

she just got this months food stamps

>The vast majority of the shit these SJWs speak would have literally been thought of as parody or some type of farce back in 1995.

Reminder that this happened back in 1993

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

Blacks get affirmative action, insane scholarships, various social welfare programs, etc

Hispanics get that to a much lesser degree, and Asians: no

Black people are actually represented in media and mainstream culture in a positive way.

When was the time you saw a Hollywood movie featuring an Asian guy that wasn't gay, a nerd, or a kung fu guy?

Feels and saying thank you for opening a door are not what people are talking about.

>I'm sorry, it's just, naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find

Trips of truth.

They are also saying that homosexual men who won't date a """man""" that has a vagina are sexists bigots.

perhaps the reverse of old money

Old money meaning, wealth that runs in the family.
New money meaning, not a wealthy but "a self made man"

This is how cultural marxism works: when your whole ideology is base on dividing people into "oppressors" and "the oppressed," then as soon as one minority group gets justice and social leverage, they will be lumped into the "oppressors" and attacked. It never ends, they just eat each other. They'll turn on Asian and gay men first, then probably hetero niggers.

Kid, I am 39. Regardless, the left has, only in the past 3-4 years, truly started eating their own. They have really truly gotten visceral in the past couple of years. Granted, they were on that path, especially blacks. Black people have always been this way with regards to their own. I'm far from new; however, I was left, dumb, and blind like Tommy for awhile before I woke.

If you want to know I have the answer, I can only take you to the door though, you must open it.

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN/6506148&RS=PN/6506148

A FUCKING BLACK MALE

what is

And all that's left is guys wanting to ogle a chick. It's literally Sup Forums at the end.

Holy shit, did they predict the future?

This universe is shit, I miss the old one.

She triggered the fuck out of a shit ton of nigs with this.

Sup Forums, you should spread this screencap around. They'll blow themselves TFO.

Are these Canadians?

HEY HEY HO HO youtube.com/watch?v=92KFhrIrgyY

We have to jump on this!
Lets spread the word!

What if the fags like cock?
God, these """people""" are hilarious.

It's a made up word tumblr invented for normal human beings

damn son

You're all degenerate faggots for even knowing these tumblr terms

>It was parody then
>It is reality now

This is so fucked.