media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg
>Latakia July 22
i.imgur.com/1doRpBd.jpg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8l1AuPke1Kg
moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-larger-context-of-the-jihadi-attack-on-aleppo-.html
journal-neo.org/2016/08/01/syria-russias-dangerous-crossroad/
youtube.com/watch?v=pFptt7Cargc
soundcloud.com/abumuslimalyemeni3/ma-vengeance
youarelistening.to/chicago
adoption.com/wiki/Adopting_from_Somalia
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/support-syrias-brutal-civil-war/
heritage.org/research/reports/2016/08/the-threat-of-islamist-terrorism-in-europe-and-how-the-us-should-respond
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760366711187070976?lang=ru
youtube.com/watch?v=rOxK66Fu88M&list=PLW5cohFbMzm21RorGoLceseOVEH8-oWbF
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070220-frog-antifreeze.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for no dog in this fight

How was everyone's day?

Is there a legend of all the factions? Thanks user.

I should have put this in the OP
youtube.com/watch?v=8l1AuPke1Kg
wordpress

Very tiring I just want to sleep.

moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-larger-context-of-the-jihadi-attack-on-aleppo-.html

Just read this, interesting.

I had dinner with my family and they spent the entire time grilling Trump. They asked my opinion, but I just said the Aleppo battle had been occupying all my time. They didn't know what Aleppo was.

Do you think once Assad oust the terrorist, he'll build a wall around kebab an Jew land?

Yeah just found that, I was in hospital and just got out missed on a lot of stuff. Thanks

Despair-tier

I was layed off from my job in oil and gas. Thanks to to OPEC-fags production cut, I'll likely not be able to find another one anytime soon.

And the irony is the shills call Trump supporters uninformed.

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 3 мин.3 минyты нaзaд
#Syria #Aleppo Militants Yesterday Announced Death of 7 Commanders & 38 fighters (45 total) Killed @ #SouthernAleppo

I'm sorry to hear that. take care. you have us

Sorry bro I know how you feel. In a similar position. Fuck Saudi Arabia.

Reading this from a pessimistic ruskie:

>Despite all the media coverage of the ongoing Russia’s operation in Syria, the situation has not radically changed in favor of Bashar al-Assad yet. To some extent, you can even say that the Russian military operation in Syria has started chocking. The present contingent that has been deployed to Syria is clearly not strong enough to cast a decisive blow against the infrastructure of the armed opposition. In recent weeks, Damascus has been able to achieve only limited success in the outskirts of the Syrian city of Aleppo. However, the overall strategic situation is truly puzzling, since the Syrian army is suffering from the lack of human resources. Government troops are taking defensive engagements, trying to get entrenched within a relatively small perimeter while advancing whenever it’s possible. But so far the offensive operations of the Syrian troops haven’t scored any major achievements. At the same time, Russia’s air corps is not big enough to steal a victory in this war. To capture and retain such major cities like Aleppo and Raqqa, one must have at his disposal tens of thousands of well trained and equipped soldiers
>At the same time Russia itself is in a rather difficult situation due to the international isolation and the ongoing economic crisis. Therefore, an ever increasing number of experts from the “inner circle” has been advising president Putin to stop supporting Syria and put an end to the military operation in this state, limiting Russia’s support to arms supplies only. There’s a belief that it would give a considerable momentum to the peace negotiations within the UN framework, which would allow the United States to replace Bashar al-Assad with a transitional government in 2017.

journal-neo.org/2016/08/01/syria-russias-dangerous-crossroad/

You have more insults than arguments, and nothing to show for your arguments

Please stop pushing the "newfag ITT xD" narrative and talk normally

Anyone following this war and these threads for more than a couple weeks knows there was no coherent "FSA" block, YPG was allied with FSA before turkish and gulf arab backed jihadists became the primary actors in the rebellion. YPG's position has always been anti-jihadi, and when relatively "secular" FSA factions declared allegiance with such jihadi groups, they became enemies of YPG. The ideological stance of YPG never changed. You don't get to ignore the jihadi take over of FSA when it's convenient

>they acted as the gloves for the illegal "coalition" (just the US basically).
No shit. No point in repeating this

>I was talking about Russian support for YPG.

Extremely smart of you to follow up Coalition-YPG dynamics talk with YPG's effect on Erdogan then. Can you stop with this forced "one-uppage" aggression? I'm not a fucking kurd if it's going to get you to breathe normally. I agree that the kurds will not succeed in gaining full independence, but you are flat out delusional if you think Turkey will block its (at this point) only asset to NATO.

I just woke up and saw the 800 nusrats killed thread

already comfy af

I know how you feel user, disusing Syria with people who believe in 'moderate rebels' is hard but some of the people around me are starting to get red pilled on Syria so I'm some what hopeful.

I feel ya buddy. Just got done with mine.
A place I been in way too often myself. I just got out of a liberal college. Thankfully my colleagues are practically all pro-Trump.
That fucking sucks dude. What did you work as? Hopefully you'll get on your feet soon

Pic: Bumerang is turning into quite the beast. APS launchers are a new addition there.

what is /sg/ listening to

Thanks. Some pics of crispy moderates will hopefully cheer me up soon.

And I know you Aussies have been feeling it too. I actually worked for an Australian company and I know they are hemorrhaging jobs in Perth too.

Who /ISIS/ here?

How many of your neighbors joined?

>Alright team, I picked a super cool proxy to go with this honeypot! Let's see how it goes!

>was in hospital
Are you ok now?

checked and kekked

RARE

woah, now that's rare

I really need my /sg/ safe space right now after reading a German politics forum with all its leftist retardation.

I will be okay, I am not able to have kids anymore so feeling a bit down.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFptt7Cargc

>Uzbek
How many goats have you fucked so far?

What happened bre?

Endometrial cancer, they removed my uterus.

Damn, best of luck with that, at least they caught it before it killed you.

You can always adopt.

soundcloud.com/abumuslimalyemeni3/ma-vengeance

One day I'm going to go to the airport and discover I've been placed on the no-fly list. I can't help it though, I dig this kind of music.

That's awful. Sorry to hear that.

FBI training Hohol secret police.

youarelistening.to/chicago
It's gone quiet right now, but it's been a good night.

adoption.com/wiki/Adopting_from_Somalia

Thats tough Serb-user.
I hope you find a way to get what you want though.

Shit.

Nice proxy Abu al-Baghdadi. Now go back to the bakery.

Is it because of the depleted uranium Bombs those dirty Americans dropped on Serbia?

>Somalia

What do you guys think of this:

>Russia's actions have been consistent with a willingness to split Syria, in betrayal of Assad.

>Russia flew most of their planes back to Russia and called for a ceasefire to stall the advances of the Syrian forces. And allowed ISIS to regroup. ISIS then was allowed to move these masses of men to the fight without being wiped out from the air.

>While packing up and leaving might hurt Russia's rep because they actually engaged in Syria, Russia has a long history of abandoning those they claim to be allies (Iraq, Libya and others).

>It seems Russia wants a stalemate that leads to splitting Syria with russia getting the western coast and Assad becoming a figurehead puppet.

:( I'm really sorry to hear about that.

All of which suggests that some of the most acute and intelligent people in British public life are getting the Syrian conflict precisely wrong. I don’t think any civilised individual would suggest that President Assad has conducted anything but a barbarous war against his own people, that his use of barrel bombs and chemical weapons are not morally repugnant and that he didn’t, quite calculatedly, play a dirty game in relation to Islamic State – they were rather useful for his purposes at the outset, since they provided handy black propaganda against the rebels as a whole. As for the Russians, it would seem that not all of their air strikes have been directed against Islamic State so much as against mainstream rebel forces. And the Aleppo siege has had a devastating effect on the population within it; people are starving and vulnerable to bombardment. It’s war.
Melanie McDonagh

1 August 2016

2:52 PM

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/support-syrias-brutal-civil-war/

Turkey has recently made attempts to improve border security, but this was not always the case. Turkey adopted a staunchly anti-Assad approach from the early days of the Syrian civil war. This was due in part to legitimate concerns about a massacre occurring in a neighboring country (more than 250,000 have died in the Syrian civil war, with Bashar al-Assad using chemical weapons and barrel bombs and carrying out torture on an industrial scale) and in part to sectarian impulses coinciding with strategic interests in expanding the influence of Sunni governance in the Middle East.

—Robin Simcox is Margaret Thatcher Fellow in the Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom, of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy, at The Heritage Foundation.

August 1, 2016

heritage.org/research/reports/2016/08/the-threat-of-islamist-terrorism-in-europe-and-how-the-us-should-respond

>naboo
wtf

But hohols are untrainable. FBI wast a time.

Should've stopped reading after the first appeal to emotions.

Thank you all

That's not how it works, thats not how it works at all.

>Somalia
ill leave that to Sweds.

Sorry to hear that. I hope the cancer is no longer a problem to you

If your ovaries are still healthy, you could get some of your eggs frozen. In case future tech allows you to have children again.

>some of the most acute and intelligent people in British public life are getting the Syrian conflict precisely wrong

This is the only correct sentence in all that cancer.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760366711187070976?lang=ru

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 13 мин.13 минyт нaзaд
#Syria #Aleppo #SouthernAleppo 7 Militant Commanders Announced Dead and Two Injured. (That I have Seen So Far)

>his use of barrel bombs and chemical weapons

Nice memes.

Personally I find amusing that they still peddle the barrel bombs and chemical attack shtick .
It's twothousandsixteen!

"National anti-corruption" bureau apparently. New group that formed recently.
They can still be trained how to oppress people better. Which they do a lot.

More Bumerang.

Freezing destroys your cells. cryogenics is all a scam

I am cancer free now, too poor for that stuff and what said.

Yes, the government advances are not as fast as they could be due to a lack of manpower.

The people who left Syria for Europe are nothing but cowards. In the face of an enemy that threatens to erase their entire history, they chose to pack up and leave. Shameful. You don't even have to be on the front line to contribute to the war effort.

For future use all the thread themes so far are compiled in this playlist on the channel: youtube.com/watch?v=rOxK66Fu88M&list=PLW5cohFbMzm21RorGoLceseOVEH8-oWbF

I keep updating the featured videos playlist too.

Weapons of the Turkish SF group that was tasked with killing Erdogan.

Should've just said "If Hillary wins, we're going to invade Syria, so you might want to actually pay attention to the world" and left it at that

Not in the case of single cells. When it is one cell, there are methods to prevent large ice crystals from forming and destroying the cell.

even this frog uses a similar tech: news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070220-frog-antifreeze.html

kek keeps guiding us in his ways.

There are also proteins within the cells of some animals that bind ice crystals and prevent them from getting big enough to kill the cell

If your ovaries are still in tact you could always use a surrogate through IVF.

If there is a will there is a way.

And where is Greater Minnesota?

+1 shitpost counter
no contribution

>"bump"

According to German media our Syrian refugees aren't fleeing from ISIS but Assad.
:^)

>Weapons of the Turkish SF group that was tasked with killing Erdogan.
>oh look they have american guns, that's another proof they aresended by america >:c

how the fuck they believe that?

I know but that all costs money and well thats something I don't have, oneday maybe.

Sorry about the off-topic shitposting.

>Hohol secret police
>secret
>hohol

Is that M320 GLM I'm seeing?

i've been outta the loop for a long time how long til SAA take aleppo?

Nevermind, I think it's actually AG36

might work. But she might just have better luck finding a surrogate mother and using IPS cells to clone herself.
I've always wondered what it you'd be like to raise yourself as a child
the entire midwest including colorado :^)

Never. Phase 6 is going to roll out soon, the rebels have a few tricks up their sleeves.

How accurate is that?

Implying this isn't true.

They're fleeing secular assad to Islamist Germany.

If you're taking Indiana, you'll have to call it Greater Indiana.

Left and right side should be similar :^)

RARE AS FUCK
Just need Bhutan and The Eurasian continent is complete.

100% accurate.

this

Dude our fucking governments cant even phase out actual threats. If you think they are going to care or even see that some NEETs from pol are listening to some dank isis nasheeds then your being delusional.

I listen to nasheeds when working out and sometimes just for recreational purposes. And you should too, your missing out on some quality cultural enrichment (the real kind) if you dont

REEE why is Minnesota going blue this year! How many somali's do you have there!?

>blacks
>voting

>t. tavistock shill
(((LISTEN TO THE BRAINWASHING MUSIC, TAVIS)))

Why the fuck do you want Toronto?

feel better soon serbanon!

So our hope is that Trump wins , removes sanctions on RUS, and they make glorious alliance

Yeah it's a very interesting subject, especially considering emerging cell reprogramming tech which will seriously blur ethical limits. I did an internship in a cell reprogramming lab 4 years ago, we were making neural stem cells out of skin cells collected from mouse tails.

>raise yourself as a child
Some other lab managed to reprogram skin cells into sperm and egg, so you could technically inbreed with yourself, kek

Anyway I could shitpost forever about this but I'm going to stop and let the SAA do the talking

so we can raze it :^)

They are not that different...

>Not even taking the tops of Pennsylvania and New York State

I want to clone a female version of myself

>Some other lab managed to reprogram skin cells into sperm and egg, so you could technically inbreed with yourself, kek

So someone somewhere could have a clone of my from my hotel bedsheets?