Once Trump builds a wall and deports all the illegals, who will fill their jobs?

Once Trump builds a wall and deports all the illegals, who will fill their jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3GFjKo1FPM
youtube.com/watch?v=MZIv6WtSF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=8YeGiaK7dr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plebs like you.

Black people with their 30-40 percent unemployment rate.

white teenagers and all niggers

americans once the companys shill out more money because there is no longer a steady supply of cheap labor.

>niggers
>work

kek

I'll fill her job.

Neither of those will happen because the little boat is sinking.

By you fucking NEETS who will no longer have an excuse to sit in your moms basement.

first post, not the worst post

The people who did them before. The working class and high school kids

>Mexicans
>work

Recent college grads with degrees in Women's studies, etc...

The thousands of people desperate to find a job of any kind, which will be joined by thousands more when trump starts to shut down welfare bullshit

>boat shoes
Fucking basic ass bitch

Reel in the welfare and watch the magic happen

How the fuck do illegals get welfare? They literally do not exist on paper in the U.S

>massive crowds at every rally for Trump
>less people than come to see the school team play basketball in Hillary's auditoriums

okie shill

unemployed single men who masturbate to anime

expect now they will just be single men who masturbate to anime

People kicked off welfare

>if you know what I mean

unemployed whites and legal immigrants

Americans and legal immigrants.

All of the shitheads who fuck up your order at McDonalds. They can go back to cleaning toilets and picking crops for minimum wage, replacing the illegal getting paid $4 an hour. Meanwhile competent workers at entry level jobs will be able to negotiate for better wages because the work force will have decreased. These companies have the money to pay people, they just want as much profit as possible.

They have kids. That qualifies them for welfare.

Why do you think anchor babies are such a problem?

>Implying that stops the left from handing out gibs
Also was it SSN theft

The people that did the jobs prior to the great beaner invasion.

Wages will go up and low-skilled teenagers/blacks will fill the void.

What jobs? They officially don't have any occupations if they're illegal.

not federally. but on state and county levels they can get welfare. dont let (((them))) fool you into thinking that illegals cant get welfare. theyre leeches on this once great nation

Do you guys think wages for those jobs will go up as they get paid below minimum wage?

And magic it will be.

Do you know how I know you like feminine penis?

free markets will take care of this. either wages rise naturally or the job will no longer get done.

How the fuck do they go to school? I had to show like 3 forms of ID to register for highschool years ago but I met dozens of mexicans who admitted they were illegal.

I don't know man but they do.

Also I don't think you need any ID to get food stamps. I know a guy who just made up some info, including his age, to get a government card which says he's 21. (To buy alcohol)

What made you think they were all working?

you want a nagger to build your house or touch your food?

all the "disabled" people who should have been kicked out of the workforce in the first place.

Someone is going to have to work in these slaughter houses. It's not like we'll stop eating chicken, pork and beef.

Nice try Shlomo, that girl is not American, she's Jewish.

Look at that tat right over the panties

Robots. Seriously.

Better than having them siphon our taxes.

NEETS, young people in general and legal immigrants

Then wages will raise to the level that non-illegals will do the job. Which will increase prices accordingly.

Americans

NEETS LIKE YOU

Robots. They'll take all the adjacent jerbs too in the process.

you guys are such idiots you have no idea just how underpaid welfare recipients are already.
the problem is THERE ARE NO JOBS

Robots can't work in slaughterhouses though.

But Mexicans are from America.

Let's do it old school and import some Slavs, poles and irishmen.

United State-ians then. I was sure my original meaning was clear -given the context.

Or, you know, just do the fucking jobs ourselves.

Americans

The lower dredges of the white population

yea you faggots will do their jobs I'M SURE

Any former welfer recipients, because we're abolishing food stamps and other gibs.

So what you're saying is there is room in the free market for robotic slaughterhouses? Input cow, receive 100% sterile precision-crafted burger.

Nice!

Trade you.

Get the under employed into better positions. Get the unemployed working again. Allow a reduced quota of LEGAL immigrants into the country to fill the remaining jobs.

the 60% unemployed african american youth

also its an anti american anti white myth that we wont do those jobs

we will do those jobs . its a plan to destroy the white race
because if white people dont have income because theres this fairy tale that we wont milk cows because were all bimbo princesses from LA who are petrified of one bug. well we all suffer for that assumption and they import people to steal our jobs and get away with it through this lie

Right to education trumps other laws regarding citizenship.

Manual labor?

Ahahahahahahahahahhhhaha

How are people NOT voting for Trump over this shit?

I know for a fact that farms currently struggle to fill their labor demands here in the US. They simply cannot get enough visas to fill needed positions.

No Americans want to pick fruit in a field all day for minimum wage.

>nigger working

Current welfare recipients...

this american would.
sadly i don't have the health.

yur mom

Hence the anger you see on Sup Forums and in a lot of places all over the country. Trump has unleashed anger that has been building up for awhile. He started the fire.

poverty exists in america

looking at a millionaire celebrity on tv and thinking thats how white americans live is very wrong

theres people on the street who are happy to get 1$ donations

and you dont think they wouldnt take a job fucking instantly if offered to them

i know people who PREFER manual labor becuase it reduces the mental work necessary

THEN THEYRE PRODUCING TOO MUCH FRUIT

learn supply and demand retard

if theres a shortage of strawberries because not enough people are picking strawberries in the field then prices of strawberries go up and then he can raise his wages and attract employees because of the high wage

>implying robots wont' handle this shit in the future
Either that or the farmers have to pay more.

Lots of Americans would. But not many Americans would travel 200 miles at their own expense to pick fruit, and then have to pay for their own housing and food while doing so. You end up in the red when you were just trying to get a damn job.

When illegal migrants come over here to work, they get shitty housing and some food provided by their shitbag employer, minimizing their costs.

I looked into this when I was living in Tacoma, WA and they were having apples just rot off the trees in eastern WA. Seemed like a shitty situation and I figured I could go over there and be a good little citizen and help my nation's agriculture industry. After some napkin math I realized I'd be bleeding 300 dollars a month because I have to do everything legally.

No one will fill those jobs, its going to fuck up the economy because whites will refuse to work for illegal slave wages even though its all the buisness owners can afford, niggers will refuse to work either way. With the welfare state gone thousands will be homeless as minimum wage never adjusted to be able to be a viable option without welfare. Entire cities in south west states will sit abandoned. Canada will suffer worse as thats where are the undocumented citizens are border hopping to once trump's order become legit. People will flood canada to avoid latin america. Mexico will collapse as violence will reach a civil war scale as the country with an already shit economy is flooded by potentially millions of unskilled disgruntled workers, this going along with the wall and trade sactions imposed by trump anyway. The human rights violations will be unfathomable. All of this because you refuse to give pedro who has cut your lawn for the last few years a work visa.

>thinking the homeless want jobs
I see tons of homeless everyday in Seattle, and do you know what else I see everyday. Help wanted signs. A lot of these people simply don't want to work, and know that they can get handouts.

Hey, KEK 666, this thread is about if jobs were first freed up by kicking out the illegals.

He won't deport them, though. We are all human on this planet and there shouldn't be any borders (I'm not even a democrat or republican supporter and I know what's right). Trump is talking out of his ass

>No Americans want to pick fruit in a field all day for minimum wage.

Then the wage would have to raise to a point where people feel that the work-load to pay ratio is fair.

The free-market is a wonderfully simple, but effective thing!

You need a home to get most jobs yet you need a job to get a home.

Robots can't slice meat off of animals though, besides a few cuts. The majority is done by humans. This is a multi billion dollar industry and if they could automate something they would've by now.

Your own people (well once we trim down some parts of the population). That's how they'll get money instead of pieces of shit like MEHIKANZ

well nobody on earth wants to work
but i believe they would if they knew that had a decent situation to look at

and without millions of immigrants taking our jobs you could get payed a living wage picking strawberries and it would be a happy environment for anyone . it would be easy to not be homeless anymore

not 5000 barrier to entry and be a cuck to a boss

we got it backwards in todays society where the boss has full power instead of the employee who puts his boss under threat of leaving rather the the other way

Most of a modern slaughterhouse is robots and machinery though, dipshit, its pretty much just people moving the parts from station to station.

No it's not. Have you ever been in one? There's conveyor belts and shit to transport the cuts but actually cutting up the animals is almost all still done by humans.

Wages go up, prices go up. Now white people are the ones poor as all shit living in brand new white ghettos we'll call trumpvillas

Strawberries would be hella expensive though.

>the west will crumble unless 3rd worlders flood into it by the millions, displacing the native work-force, and leeching billions in welfare from people who are still foolish enough to actually PAY their taxes.

wew, lad.

>$0.02 has been deposited onto your ebt card.

Correct the record is at it again folks, SAD.

>Once Trump builds a wall and deports all the illegals, who will fill their jobs?
Trick question. There won't be any jobs to fill as the US will be bankrupt deporting 15-20 million people.

Close the border but let the beaners already here stay, make them pay.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3GFjKo1FPM
youtube.com/watch?v=MZIv6WtSF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=8YeGiaK7dr4

Most slaughter is done by humans and we're quite fast. Have you seen how fast it takes to field dress deer and other animals? Every animal is different and requires a human to make the right cuts in seconds even milliseconds.

robots we dont need them anymore all they do is leech welfare and ebt send em back

No way kick them all out. Anchor babies too.

then dont buy strawberries because america isnt producing enough of them

eat blueberries

same thing with almonds right now theyre through the roof in price its hard for me to eat them but peanuts are dirt cheap

thats your own opinion that everything is going to be equally more expensive if we have decent paying jobs

computers have gone down in price for 20 years

the same can happen with food as people learn to innovate and grow more with less people

I can tbqh. Send me an offer.

Polacks and neets.

You realize how many cuts of meat there are on these animals?

The first video just skinned and had an automated bungholer. The Second one just quarted the lambs. The third literally just scooped out the entrails. There's so, so much more shit that goes on in a slaughter house than cutting an animal in half and removing the entrails.

That's not even mentioning all the crazy shit they do with intestines and other organs that a machine can't do.