Lara Logan

What did they do to her?

She was culturally enriched.

She got raped

I think they just fingerbanged her

two in the pink and one in the stink

I think she's said they basically ripped her clothes off and stuck their fingers inside her. Nasty business.

Im Egyptian and it was all over the news here, trust me it was more than that

>She went on to say that they tore off her clothes and, in her words, raped her with their hands, while taking photographs with their cellphones.

She was too ashamed to talk about the penis she ended up voluntarily sucking

why did you guys do it?

you wouldn't?

what was gypo media like regarding the incident?

Were they victim blaming her and saying she deserved it or was there uproar at the incident

did she not know that arab men can't control themselves in front of scantily clad western women?

they need to cover them up from head to toe in order to control their boners

They stuck flagpoles in her anus and vagina. She was hospitalised again some time later later due to complications caused by her internal injuries

You couldn't pay me enough to travel to the land of sand niggers. They're a bunch of animals.

twerked her nipples ,somethin

What did they to do HER?

im so jelly of those somalians. they did everything and anything they thought of and with a dumb white 1st bitch.

nobody ever talks about her or gabby giffords.

gabby was taken in broad daylight, they killed 9 people to hide the fact. gabby was taken to a facility where they tortured her then removed parts of her brain.

>mfw she was repeatedly raped by somalian kids

The only time i wished i was a filthy somali

quads of sort of truth.

she has some disease that comes from having rips in your anal walls.

pic related is gabby giffords, who they "say" was shot point blank in the brain and survived. in reality they took her to a facility, tortured her, then removed a section of her brain to make an example of her.

her husband is in nasa btw.

Why are liberals so pathetic?

10/10 would gang rape

>tfw lara logan is ur aunt and you see threads like this
>tfw no face

You've probably blown your best loads to the thought of it.

No i dont live in a shithole country?