... because Grant's like me, he's a nigger

>... because Grant's like me, he's a nigger.
wtf Spielberg

I chuckled OP.

Because niggers... uh, find a way.

*ROOOOAA DEATH TO ALL JEWS AAAAARRRRRRR*

>The interest rate quadruples every year according to the fine print. Clever Jew...

>Welcome.... to Detroit. The only zoo of its kind.

I still don't get this one.

I didn't know Raimi helped rewrite Jurassic Park.

>You bred niggers?!

kek

>god creates man
>god destroys man
>niggers inherit the earth

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Jurassic Park meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

Practical xfx >>>> cgi

I'm talking to you, marvelets

Underrated post

woman detected

or leftist man, essentially same thing

>Raptors are a ruthless vicious relic who have no place in this world, they need to be exterminated just as the great Hitler attempted to exterminate that other plague the Jew.

how did spielberg manage to sneak this one in?

It's the same cuck who gets his kicks calling raimi posting a Sup Forums meme

just ignore him, dont give him (You)s

that was so funny lol

>dude, nigger nigger nigger xD, am I funny yet
OMG LOL SO FUNNY AAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHHA ANYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK THSI IS THE MOST HILARIOUS SHIT EVER IS A NUMALE KEK AHAHAHAH AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD xD xD xD xD

lol

Fuck off loser

kek, good one

chill dude its just a meme

There eventually will be niggers on this tour correct?

Hotheads leave.

>visitors enter the nigger paddock

>sam jackson "hold onto your wallets"

>"how many times have I told you we need locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors!"

le pretend time xD

>clever nigger

As I recall he wrote the first draft on spec while he was finishing a 5 year sentence in Louisiana for a gay club arson.