twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

just some banter

Already a thread retard

It's a triple attack.

1) It's letting little fat Rocket Man know who's boss

2) It will trigger libshits into mass hysteria like always

3) It will make rational people chuckle at the humor

A "nuclear button that launches missiles". What do you suppose that means?

post yfw the nukes start flyin

He means he's a high test alpha male who isn't about to allow a failed state bully the USA around unlike a certain other effeminate limp-wristed Kenyan former president

God what a retard

Hopefully he misfires and hits Australia

>cenk
so who is that armenian woman to him? not his partner? all of these time i thought....

no she's not with him. she's just a low Iow IQ feminazi.

You mean Ana Kasparian? Man, I love her, she's a Mexiboo

hahahahahah

>muh 20th dimensional soduko
no he's just literally stupid

Hopefully he misfires and hits New york

Will this be added to his all time goat tweets?

did she literally said that to cenk's face live? last time i watch (long time ago) they were both alright in tyt
yea, didn't know she's a mexiboo

the upper one meant to be for

she married a hispanic(?) man which is...man what is HE doing, he could do much better

The guy's name is Lopez so yeah, don't know when they got married or started dating but I used to watch TYT some years back and Cenk would tease her a lot about it, she did come out and say she loved Mexican men a few times so I'm guessing this guy is the reason.

Pity about TYT, I get it this board isn't their demographic but it was a good source for commentary on tabloid style non news, last I knew they had this big fucking deal pouring a lot of cash into the channel but with this Cenk thing I'm guessing RIP, the rest of the guys are dull as fuck on their own.

Who made this? How embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU

Like the Weiner one the best

kek

Somebody who likes cartoon frogs? Are you seriously butthurt because of this? Now that is embarrassing.

He literally has dementia.

Americans deserve to die, so I hope something happens

did you know America has F-U-N-C-T-I-O-N-A-L B-U-T-T-O-N-S?

Is it gonna be Ronald Reagan 2.0?

yes

No, he's just a clown, like all americans, that's why they voted for him

Who, the Americans nuking Australia?
That would cause your nation to face global retaliation fire. Attacking an ally like that means all agreements are off.

new york doesn't deserve this
only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=XUfLs6VlGUI

This is sad

Listen you uppity little computer nerds. This method is crass and ugly but it's effective. When a manlet is swinging a club around you show him your armourery of clubs and remind him who is taller. You don't sit with him and meet his demands as if he deserves them - because he doesn't even deserve your time

maybe not in the dementia aspect, but I can see Trump going to war against an opponent he know he can beat just so he can look good. (i.e. the Invasion of Grenada)

Nah, they all deserve it

>Reagan
>bad

there's a decade of America's history called "The Reagan boom years" for a reason

And you would know he had no hand in military matters - if American spanked Grenada it was at the will of the generals

>Not being woke

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

>i have bools guys!
this

haha woah man woaaahhh *hits blunt* woah-h-h-h this is *inhales* wild stuff b woahhhh

>obese, egotistical, tackt, and got his wealth by riding the cottails of his parents

This describes 40% of boomers so trump's actually a perfect representative for the american people

Even progressives and leftist should be proud to elect a mentally handicapped, and non-neurotypical person president!

aaand i can't see any reason to do statements like this. He's a president of the UNITED STATES OF AMURICA. Obvious he is the most powerful man in this world.

hahaha you made this?

dumbass. why is it always australians with the 89iq Ben Shapiro takes?

He's fucking insane, man. Don't you have anyone in your commieblock with a personality disorder? Krokodil Vova whomst shoots cats for fun and has been arrested 11 times? Imagine if you elected that guy for real.

So, the brilliant strategy is two, in one move:
>1) agitate an ever-increasingly unstable nuclear regime
>2) further isolate a majority of the populace of the country he is president of
>3) be a le funni trole
brilliant

>He's fucking insane, man
That's sad
>Don't you have anyone in your commieblock with a personality disorder?
I saw people like this only in yt (and in twitter)
>Imagine if you elected that guy for real.
We actually did
youtube.com/watch?v=Uui4VQVv6pc

He's definitely usurped our cunt but this is count too.
youtube.com/watch?v=WhZOi2y75SM

>capitalizing Button in the last sentence
What did drumpf mean by this?

his g*rm ancestry is leaking

No you numbnuts, that's not what he meant. Ronny R had dementia. He started showing signs even during the end of his presidency. Donald is already showing signs, and his father had dementia from Alzheimer's

>tfw the fate of your country lies within the hands of a dementia ridden orange man

You're like those people who stubbornly live under an active volcano. Did you really think it was going to end differently?

Even if he has it, he'll most likely be fine for 4-8 years, but I wouldn't be stunned if he ends up with it. Old people forget shit all the time and write dumb stuff all the time, it can be difficult to tell whether someone has alzheimer's or they're just an old fuck. Easy to forget that Trump is the oldest president sworn in ever.