What did Jenna mean by this?

What did Jenna mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dead career general?

Her career is trying to be revived though

Jennaheads on Sup Forums tonight?

There is literally only one jennahead in existence, and her name is Jenna Fischer.

Then I am Jenna

Jenna is finished. DONE.

The Blunt is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Cat

Kitty

Pusy

Why are there so many Jennacat pix

Is Jenna a crazy cat lady or something?

Seems like it

I mean, this isn't crazy right?

Right?

based jenna poster

Why's she so cute?

And yet everything she's touched since the office has been total shit. Buncha indie movies nobody's ever heard of and cancelled tv shows. This new thing on NBC looks like more shit. Is it possible she's cute but talentless when it comes to comedy, and really, acting in general?

I think she just got cursed as many other actors who get in a long running show and never get any important roles when it ends

She's not a talentless actress though. I think she's just suffering from the Seinfeld curse.

titys sittin right

HAHA! For Jenna not to go with the cat for how to do not with the Office? From blonde girl in Office with cat she bought from with to do no how. I did that for you to see when it would happen. The Office had not to go with much cats, but it did have funny with Pam.

Mindy Kaling and Ellie Kemper are really making her look bad. They were able to turn minor characters on The Office into their own tv shows. Jenna can barely get a guest spot on The Grinder

Ellie Kemper, Mindy Kaling, John Krasinski, Ed Helms, and Craig Robinson would like to have a word with you

I don't understand.

There is NOBODY that is CUTER

Jenna's got enough JUST in her personal life to cover the lot of them. For so many actors on such a major long-running show to have successful post-show careers, someone had to absorb the accumulated bad juju. She's the dark knight of The Office.

She was the chosen one though

I think she is LITERALLY pam. Doesn't have enough talent or ambition to go out on her own. Can still get by with photoshoots in Home and Garden magazine or wherever all these pics you guys are posting come from but won't ever carry a show or movie people remember

>Home and Garden

you mean Good Housekeeping?? Get it right, faggot!

Stop me or I'll post the spread! I'll do it! What do I have to lose?

Like is this her career now? Modeling in mommy magazines?? Does she now know she's still hot enough to be on tv???

She knows

Wait, is this a picture that went along with an interview of her, or has she literally sunken to the level of furniture model?

There's an urban legend that Harvard Business School is so protective of its reputation that if after you graduate you're not a millionaire within ten years HBS will quietly just give you a million dollars. I feel like NBC is doing the same thing with Jenna. Everyone from The Office except for her has moved on to better things so they keep giving her these charity shows that won't last longer than one season in order to keep up the appearance that she's in demand.

Is there any source for this legend?

This faggot is going to get cucked.

>Everyone from The Office except for her has moved on to better things
not really

god i want to FUCK jenna

except for the actors who played Dwight, Stanley, Kevin, Angela, Phyllis, Meredith, Oscar, and Toby, among many others

Did Phyllis move on to better things?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U