WHY CAN'T I GET ANY SORT OF CLOSURE?

WHY CAN'T I GET ANY SORT OF CLOSURE?

It did have a nice wrap up. Just pretend they didn't start milking it for money with that new comic.

Nice hairline.

It's not that, just the fact that Wirt and Gregory will never meet Beatrice again is somehow unsatisfying to me.

Have you watched the original?

tome of the unknown? yes.

Oh user, they will, the pumpkin man predicted they will return.

i cant give you closure, how bout cleavage?

satisfied?

Yoly shit that is an edit?? Gooooood

The original?

But will they? Isn't pumpkin man making the prediction based on the assumption that they'll actually be stuck for ever in the unknown? I thought that the pumpkin/skeleton thing was only a thing because people don't necessarily die in the unknown, instead, if they're lost in it for long enough they become skeletons (or maybe the trees from the beast leave some sort of remains once they're chopped down), In any case, it didn't seem like a genuine prediction.

he probably just means the pilot

He was predicting they will eventually die. Maybe people in the unknown eventually become skeletons. Maybe dead skeletons from earth become regular people again in the Unknown by gaining pumpkin heads. Maybe it's all just rock facts.

Everyone Dies user.

Oh, okay, but the Unknown isn't the afterlife. There's no implication that there's an afterlife in this universe at all. Originally the unknown was called the "Inbetween" implying that it's only a gateway between life and death. There's no guarantee that they'll meet again and this uncertainty is exactly what bothers me.

More of this please

There's no guarantee that they won't meet again

Yes, like I already mentioned above, the uncertainty prevents me from getting any closure whatsoever.

The original short-movie this is based on.
Tome of the Unknown.

That uncertainty is a part of the point of the show.

You have autism.

I know but that isn't really something special around here.

So what was the deal with the black turtles?

They crawl inside you and then you're evil.