If you didn't shed a tear by the end of this movie, you have no heart

If you didn't shed a tear by the end of this movie, you have no heart.

Best horror film in a number of years.

>Best horror film in a number of years.

No way.

I enjoyed it, but it had too many superfluous characters, should have cut the baseball team and the elderly women and have it just be about the Dad Krew

You have to go back

Lol I know a Korean guy who says they hated this shit over there, too clichéd and relies too heavily in forced sentimentality.
I agree.

>"Comedy" Horror
No thanks.

Also entirely predictable plot.

All zombie movies are the same shit. Get some taste you crying pussy.

The best zombie movie OR other visual medium (looking at you TWD) in the last 3 decades was made by the Koreans despite numerous releases of the genre from the US. Let that sink in.
Hollywood is garbage.

It's a deconstruction of this genre of horror/mystery/social metaphor, like The Wailing or Snowpiercer. It's including all those characters and side plots because that's an important part of what it's trying to comment on. Maybe you should come back to a movie like this after you've watched a little more, so you will have a better idea of what it's even trying to do, otherwise you're just going to be making really embarrassingly uninformed comments like that again and again.

I agree with all of this, but I still enjoyed the shit out of it. Solid 7.

Daddy Biceps was based af. I think the old ladie's motivation was a bit wank, when she opened the doors, and the climax didn't work for me.

He's right. It's a fucking joke.
Basically the Korean equivalent of capeshit. Zero substance.

>Zombie film offers social commentary
Shocking! I couldn't have figured that out myself.
No, but seriously. It has been done better countless times. Get some taste.

Anyone thinking this is good needs to watch the Japanese film 'I am a Hero'.

>It's a deconstruction of this genre of horror/mystery/social metaphor, like The Wailing or Snowpiercer. It's including all those characters and side plots because that's an important part of what it's trying to comment on. Maybe you should come back to a movie like this after you've watched a little more, so you will have a better idea of what it's even trying to do, otherwise you're just going to be making really embarrassingly uninformed comments like that again and again.

LMAO.

OK, I'll bite, how was it a deconstruction, and what was it commenting on? Be specific and reference the characters I suggested should have been cut.

B-b-but deconstruction! Avocado! A tour de force! so much better than mainstream American movies man

No, you see it's deep because one of the characters is a divorced businessman who doesn't have enough free time to spend with his daughter, this is a completely original and scintillating commentary.

>tfw watched this with my Korean gf
>the kid says gajima to the guy that turns into a zombie
>when she went back to Korea at the airport I said gajima in her ear

;_;

I liked the baseball team, namely the couple.

Seriously, why is this movie shilled so hard here?

I'm still waiting for the condescending fool who posted this to respond to this:

The ending was rushed shit.

Babby's first K-ino is my guess.
I watched it after seeing it shilled here along with The Wailing.

The Wailing was great though. First half is pretty slow and kind of boring, but it pays off.