ITT: Post Nuclear Weapons from your country

ITT: Post Nuclear Weapons from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTHQqcJXQ6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Alv_WU1vtBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we dont need any, you'll die for us anyway

why is it that third world countries always have to parade their nukes around?

seriously who else does this? it's such a distinctly shithole thing to do

We have American nukes here.

In case you're being serious, you should assume that it's merely an empty display piece. Not an actual missile replete with motor, guidance and warhead

holy shit i even deleted my comment

still visible here

the nuke wouldn't explode if you shot it even if it was real, it's not an unstable explosive that's just waiting to go off, it will only explode if a complex system triggers it properly

If only you knew how bad things are
t. missile maintainer

India is parading real, live nuclear ordnance?

We've sent real warheads as part of a shipment to Taiwan on accident recently. Somebody confused them with helicopter parts and never bothered to check.
We've also flown training missions with live warheads accidentally loaded onto the aircraft, in one instance a bomber flew from Wyoming to Louisiana before anyone had even realized that a mistake had been made. Because of similar instances happening in the past, there are at least two nuclear warheads that are still missing that I can think of. Probably more.

And the really scary thing is that all this happens despite the military throwing millions of dollars at failsafes and developing contingency plans. Russia, India, Pakistan and all the others don't even have the budget to maintain their nuclear arsenal properly

>We've sent real warheads as part of a shipment to Taiwan on accident recently
>We've also flown training missions with live warheads accidentally loaded onto the aircraft, in one instance a bomber flew from Wyoming to Louisiana before anyone had even realized that a mistake had been made. Because of similar instances happening in the past, there are at least two nuclear warheads that are still missing that I can think of. Probably more.

How much of a concern is it among the brass that we have warheads unaccounted for?

Oh we do. At least 8 US nuclear weapons have never been recovered, from what google tells me.
They mostly happened in the 50s and 60s. Now we've developed plans to counteract the problems we've faced before (like don't fly training missions over american towns using live warheads)
Nowadays it's just complacency. Simple things like accidentally swapping the shipping labels for helicopter engines and live warheads. Little things like that

Horrifying news tbeh

This scare off the muslim

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Case in point yes

Samsung option is a hoax

>Samsung option

Samson*

please dont delete that post

check archives newfriend

It easy, cheap and a display of authority for otherwise weak regimes

:)

Well shit. It dates back to 2012 it seems. Unsurprising desu

youtube.com/watch?v=WTHQqcJXQ6s

youtube.com/watch?v=Alv_WU1vtBI

someone please nuke turku

Beat me to it.

So it's safe to suppose that the russian mob has at least some nukes

>we’re incompetent so that’s definitely the case everywhere else
*tips brain*

Kadyrov has nukes

Any nation with a blue water navy has nukes in the from of ASW

You just have to imagine the kind of training and security their missile crew get.

They probably don't have over 9000 procedures like most Western and Russian nukes.

Good thing we have a blue water Navy