What the hell is going on in Europe?

What the hell is going on in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Multiculturalism. Thank God it's women who gets the first blows

Let's be honest op; turdskins rape and kill a fair amount of people here. Europe is well on its way to 56% status but let us not throw stones.

>43-year-old woman giving birth
good to know that /ita/ will still be around 18 years from now

>implying Americans wouldn't consider Turks and Moroccans white

>saying it's a Somali
This would not happen in this shitty country with those shitty media

Why is a 43 year old woman giving birth?

They are cultually enriched. What is wrong with that? Are you racist or oppose to the multiculturalism and globalization?

''Western 'Europe'

Mediterranean genetic superiority.

These kinds of thread are so cringe. Instead of saying what you think you talk like a girl.
>Oh I'm going to act like I'm clueless to set up a Sup Forums thread. So clever.

>The protagonist

ck2 lets them have children until 45
checkmate

Ask this question on Sup Forums, on redd/int/ they'll be blind and tell you nothing is happening and everything is happening here.

Somalis are literally counted as white by the US census

Are Brazilians really such barbarians that you don't understand the usage of rhetorical questions?

outdated memes

Not even memeing it's the truth look it up

t. caucasian

In the Netherlands they even consider the grandchildren of Germans mixed with Dutch people foreigners.

the census was changed

>outdated

Nothing has changed though.

Are you so dumb that you didn't realize that I recognized it and called you out for it?

"passive-aggressive behaviors consist of an indirect expression of anger or upset. They come in the form of both nonverbal behaviors, such as eye-rolling and eyebrow-raising, and verbal behaviors, like asking ***rhetorical questions***"

Passive-aggressive behavior = feminine

Yeah..
Europe needs the death penalty.
Not the point, mudshit

>A rich literary and oratory tradition going back at least as far as the Greeks is inferior because the offspring of a drunk Portuguese sailor and a monkey declared it so.
My mistake. Carry on.

when I go seduction, I always get a 40+ lover
that way I can have my own mommy harem and not have bastards ruining my line

>comparing a blatant shitpost to actual literature
Kek, I guess to classless burger it would all look the same.

Fucking idiots, enjoy your multikulti
WESTERN Europe only

>>A rich literary and oratory tradition going back at least as far as the Greeks is inferior because the offspring of a drunk Portuguese sailor and a monkey declared it so.
>My mistake. Carry on.

Russia has the death penalty

>WESTERN Europe only
True. Death penalty wouldn't work in Eastern Europe.
Btw you're also on your way to becoming multikulti. It's only a question of time if you stay in the EU.

Russian death penalty=life in prison. It's not actually a death penalty. And I did mean to say western Europe.

We wont, we would rather crash this dumb fucking union with no survivors

Yeah I hope you won't be a part of it for much longer but realistically speaking I doubt that.

Actually it's the right wing bullshit rags that are going on

I never said the post was on the level of a greek philosopher or Shakespeare.
I was simply stating that attacking a basic part of human discourse is so mindbogglingly stupid it could only have come from a hue.

So the article is fake?

Don't even respond to him. He's literally retarded. Your post wasnt even passive-aggressive. He probably just conflates every rhetorical question with it.

>Multiculturalism
Where is raping a woman in labor culturally accepted? This isn't about multiculturalism, this is about something else.

>soyboys don't know that they sound like bitches

>calling others soyboys as he sips his latte and waves his refugees welcome sign

this recent trend of lefties trying to use right wing insults is strange. snowflake is the other one your kind seems to be trying to use. it's effective when slung at you because it's accurate. it's just sad when you try to throw it back.

Thank you,liberalism
Viva la multiculturalism

Multiculturalism is the narrative the media pushes but you won't see euros doing anything like this

Living in Russia is the death penalty

OH MY GOD THAT IS SO HOT. MY DICK IS SO HARD THAT IT COULD CUT THROUGH DIAMOND NNGGHHH

O B S E S S E D

That guy is literally mentally ill.

Fuck off Justin

Trudeau would have ALLOWED that to happen, because he would have felt the Somali scumbag should get whatever he desires. Germany, don't be a c*ck nation like Canada. FIGHT BACK!

My mother gave birth at 40.

Then people don't believe me when I tell them about how savage and backwards east africans are. Honestly I hope ethiopia just kills them all.

>shitaly
>Europe

Post an English source.

Oh god

>said the Gulf Arab.

>Protagonist
I see the Italians have decided who they side with on this one.

Tell your government to arm Al-Shabaab with chemical weapons and just let them gas eachother.

Quality strawman, mutt.

Yeah, after all this is what they wanted. They've voted for it, or even begged for it.

The best part of getting everyone to use mutt as an insult is that it's a great reminder to everyone that non-whites are inferior and mixing with them makes a population worse.

>Where is raping a woman in labor culturally accepted?

Somalia. Quite literally. It's not uncommon to hear stories like that from hospital staff.

came here to post this

That explains it.

unfortunately we can't just outright support terrorist groups, but i sure do hope they wipe each other out.

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
>Last Revised: January 12, 2017
>The U.S. Census Bureau must adhere to the 1997 Office of Management and Budget (OMB) standards on race and ethnicity which guide the Census Bureau in classifying written responses to the race question:
>White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
>the Middle East, or North Africa
Is that not the most up to date information?

This'll be good. Please user. PLEASE tell me why you think the rapist is more deserving of being the protagonist.

I'm listening.

>snowflake is the other one your kind seems to be trying to use.
Sup Forumstards are snowflakes, user. They're the edgy, right-wing authoritarian version of the edgy left-wing authoritarian snowflakes on tumblr. You both seek violent social justice based on batshit crazy religious tier ideology and post have a large arsenal of kneejerk reactions and insults for those people who happen to trigger you.

It's effective when slung at you, because it's accurate.

The largest cause of global human migration at the moment is a response to war. Wars largely fuelled by the intervention of the American military complex, driven by corporate interests. That's terrorism based corporatism, not liberalism. You dumb English teacher.

You must be... Aristotle?

My grandmother had all her children in her 40's, she died in her late 90's. Mediterranean genes are superior in every possible way. I'm not planning to start a family until I'm like 50 desu

>the protagonist
What idiot translated this

You can clearly see the google translator layout

If Stephen King attacked adverbs why can't I attack rhetorical questions?

The only sources are shitty alt right “news” pages
Gonna need something more reliable

It was reported by mainstream newspapers too

Get fucked Shitalians

Africans are mostly depraved and sexually violent, this is nothing new.

Merkels dream is happening.

I mean, you lay in the bed you made. Women primarily voted for open borders and now they feel the reprocussions of that decision.
I don't come in contact with any immigrants whatsoever so it doesn't affect me

I dont get it

Autism and other mental problems are strongly correlated to births after 35

Was literally on the news here

>slovenia

Somalia isn't counted as MENA

He has a good fetish

T. muslim cocksucker

imagine the story the mother is gonna tell to the kid
yeah honey when I was giving birth to you some nigga dressed as a nurse came in and jerked off das why u black son

Benis in bagina

>problems of others arent my problems
Your post is prime example of why democracy isnt ideal and that we need different power structure.

LOL

This will somehow embolden yuropoor women to continue to vote against their race

Just like.how Angela Merkel was re-elected post-ruining Germany

It's the gifts of a multi-ethnic society.