Why do people hate this movie again? I'm watching it right now and so far it's pretty decent...

Why do people hate this movie again? I'm watching it right now and so far it's pretty decent, aside from Blackheart himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qlrq9ETjzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I was watching TNT too.

Well, Cage and the writers decided not to give Johnny Blaze any characterization other than "he's Nicolas Cage." No chemistry between the leads. Solution to stopping the villain was BS

Because they wanted a Ghost Rider movie and not a Nicolas Cage movie. If you go in expecting garbage it's actually amazing.

It's a bad movie and you should feel bad for liking it.

Because Ghost Rider himself is seldom used and every time hes on screen, there is ZERO tension or investment. Hey look its this demon, this should be- NOPE HES DEAD, ITS OVER. Moreover the demons themselves are rather weak, both in appearance and presence. But most of all, the acting is terrible. Whats amazing though is how the sequel succeeds in being even worse

I didn't hate it either OP. Is the sequel any better guys?

No its actually worse.

The video game was okay.

I mean Blaze was pretty boring in his first appearance,he only got interesting after he became the 'older' GR so i kinda enjoyed how crazy Cage made him .

Agreed.

If you look at it as a serious film, it's terrible. If you just take it for what it actually is, that is, 2 hours of Nicolas Cage being batshit, it's a goddamn masterpiece.

The director is shit.

It's worse in the same way that the first is bad but it's better in the same way the first is good.

Because it sucks your doofus.

I mostly just don't care about it.

I should probably give the sequel a shot though, since it's done by the Crank guys.

Never seen it, but the sequel was pretty goddamn fun. Generally just about anything the Cage is in will be entertaining in some way or form.

Want some beans?

Turned based combat. Bad guy gets a hit, then stands there while Ghost Rider hits him back.

It's my all time favorite comic book movie but I've been obsessed with Ghost Rider since the 4th grade and the only comic book character I genuinely care about so I'm a little biased. But yeah it's not a well made movie

Second one is way more fun

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qlrq9ETjzc

This was great.

based

The ending was fucking awful.

>2 hours of Nicolas Cage being batshit, it's a goddamn masterpiece.
except it isn't even that

for a Nicolas Cage performance, it's rather subdued

The 2 was pretty good.
>That Ghost Rider introduction
>That super-truck possession
>Priest nigga

It's not a good movie at all but it can be retarded fun.

>Bad CGI even for its time
>Bad Ghost Rider design
>Generic storyline
>Lack of anything cool or interesting in a movie about a flaming skeleton riding a motorcycle killing demons
The problem with the movie is that it's really really bland. Even Spirit of Vengeance had some cool moments but that one was shit too but at least it wasn't bland.

/thread.