For being one of the most well-known superheroes of all time, maybe even fictional characters...

For being one of the most well-known superheroes of all time, maybe even fictional characters, she's surprisingly nobody's waifu.

2 pure

She's the reverse of most Sup Forums waifus.

She protects our smiles.

She has the sexist hair of any comic character doe
Something about the way her tiara looks and how it goes around it makes me orgasm instantly

>pure
But she's a bondageslut.

She's my girlfriend's waifu...

DCAU Wondy was really cute.

Which is odd, because I usually see Wonder Woman as being hot in that athlete sort of way

Barda is a superior version of her. All the attractive wondy traits, plus housewife.

Men are afraid of a strong independent women that does not need no man

>being upset that your girlfriend has excellent taste in waifus

She's my big sisterfu.

Is this from something? Because Superman got that introspective animation thing and Batman got like 3 commemorative cartoons.

Cuck her, make WW your waifu

That's because she has no real personality. DC is so obsessed with he iconography at being "THE female superhero" that they don't let her be an interesting character.

She's Lamarr Wilson's waifu.

I just wish I could be as hot as Wonder Woman, that's all.

>She's surprisingly nobody's waifu.
I would never disgrace Diana with such a shit title. I also know I'm not good enough for her. ._.

This. She's always seemed boring as fuck to me

It would break her heart to hear you say that.

>confurmed for never reading Wonder Woman

I know. That's why I love her. ;_;

That's because you mistake personality flaws as personality.

That's the best kind of hot

People take on waifus to love and protect, Wondy is more likely to take user as the waifu to protect and love

So, what's her personality again?

>confident
>competitive
>Caring

No I mistake personality as personality. Wonder woman is just anthropromophized ideals. Every conversation she seems to have with a person is stilted as fuck.
Kinda like black panther.

That's a lie and you know it.

She'll probably just get some variant covers dedicated to her, like with Green Lantern.

After Earth One, I have difficulty accepting any other version.

So beautiful.

People with retarded opinions usually never read comics.

I'd really like to see an Earth One Green Lantern and Shazam! story, but that'll probably never happen

>woman can't have personalities
>neither can black guys
Jeez I wonder who's behind this post?

Well then you must not actually read any of their comics and just know them by what Sup Forums posts.

kys morrisonfag

If you mean Sup Forums, its beause everyone likes the loli version more.

Shut up, Boco.

Normally, I'd be with you on this, but WWEO was pretty good. Fucking finally Morrison managed to just tell a straightforward story for once.

Exact opposite OP, she's everyone's waifu.

Yes sir...

Shut the fuck up shutting the fuck up, Boco.

Iconic.

Yes...sir sir?

You gotta be strong to admit you're a wonder woman fan.

if I want to start reading Wonder Woman, where do I start?

We are HER waifus.

I liked the one from the 80s

That's a personality now.

There's a lot of good jumping on points.
>Marston for GA craziness and a little psychological reflection
>Perez for world-building
>Messner-loeb for adventure
>rucka for Boss Diana

Wonder Woman: Rebirth.

I really like her. But Barda is superior.

WW is too serious and drama filled at all times. Her personality in the recent cartoon with Steve Trevor was perfect. The run to start her new 52 comic also hit the sweet spot.

Marston's and Kanigher's initial runs if you like it weird.
In Kanigher's case you're going to have to suffer through the occasional rehashed story, but he's got a lot of great experimental ones.

Perez if you something more vanilla and easier to follow and don't mind great big, fluffy hair.

It's too complex for simple words
Motherly

>Wondyfags get triggered again

>Her personality in the recent cartoon with Steve Trevor was perfect

good grief

That's because she's more of a momfu

>wonder woman will never be your mommy
Why even live?

She's my waifu, though she's more of a loving, guiding, motherly/mentor figure.

>I also know I'm not good enough for her. ._.
Also, this too honestly.

Wonder Woman: Earth One, my nigga.

She transcends waifuism. You can't truly respect your waifu and people respect WW too much.

The New 52 Wonder Woman, don't let the Perezfags lead you astray. They don't really understand Wonder Woman.

Respect I guess...is kinda like Sup Forums and the boss...I think we will never go that far

>implying Azz did
Nah, I'm kidding user his tun was pretty a'ight...for a Sandman ripoff.

Are you sure?

How can one woman be so perfect?

Why does she use the bracelets with the last two shots? They wouldn't have hit her anyway

Never mind that, how does she deflect them behind her?

Yeah this explains their personalities wonderfully. "Wel I guess you don't read then"
Read plenty of jla and bits of various ww runs here and there. Simones, azarellos, Jimenez. She's always this boring no real personality having person. As for black panther. I've reader whole priest run and his shit with the illumnerty. Guys a royal stick In the mud.
Mind you I'm not saying they're bad characters or not entertaining. I'm saying they seem like boring fuckin people personality wise.