Oh MY GOD!!!!

Oh MY GOD!!!!

>nigger steals from and attacks WWII vet
nothing new here

Cool. A Ferguson homage.

Clearly it's a Trayvon homage.

>Bendis by way of his OC punishing Captain Hydra for the latter's shocking reveal

>Urban youth attacks aging war veteran

Bendis created character is important, checku

>team with Miles Morales wins
Check, i think we have a bingo now

So is that referencing the scene where cap looked like he was going to kill tony in the Civil war movie? Doesn't transfer well since if Miles hits cap anywhere he will die unlike the fakeout with tony.

>Clearly it's a Trayvon homage.

Kek

No! Don't kill Captain Hydra!

Where did you get this

Marvel solicits its out?

fpbp

CAP'S A DRACULA TOO!?!?!

>Make Cap into a nazi
>Make OC Black Spider-man kill him

I hope they do it. That way I can simply stop giving a shit. I've already stopped reading since they gave Bendis another event, but that would just push me over the edge of apathy.

>BLMsupportertriestomurderanazivet.jpg

welp, Sup Forums is triggered.

Tuesday

He's a nazi though.

Don't kill Captain Nazi! We love him- Pffttt! Hahahaha. I'm sorry I can't keep a straight face with that.

So who switched sides?

I imagine Miles isn't going to be too thrilled when Carol starts killing people who did not do anything (yet).

Banner's done a lot of shit, he had it coming.

Miles is with Tony so far. the only real ones we know are the ANAD Avengers are with Tony and Ultimates with Carol

Cap isn't even meant to be on either 'side' going by official statements, he's meant to be the one trying to mediate and get everyone to stop being stupid.

I'm pretty sick of Bendis pet-characters, though this is just a blatant false cover as is classic in comics to try and trick people into finding out the context of what is pictured.
And again they are mindlessly aping stuff from the movies where it isn't warrented to get those moviebucks, just like when they randomly linedrop shit such as "Red in my ledger".

fpbp

THAT'S PERFECT! PRINT THAT AS THE HEADLINE. BYLINE: RACE WAR IMMINENT!

I hate this meme

Kek

You just know that Kamala will be out as soon as she realizes that they're profiling people.

> Tony's side will win again.
> Miles chooses the winning side.

And now that we know Steve's new status quo, it's obvious that he's gaming both sides to further tensions.