ITT: movies you physically couldn't get through and turned off before the end

ITT: movies you physically couldn't get through and turned off before the end.

I'll start.

saw this in theaters, didnt know what it was and was pleasantly surprised at how fun it was; sorry you're a no taste having spud op

I agree with you OP. just couldnt get into this.

im with op, this movie had everything that should have been a great movie, spies, henry cavill, communists. but it was just so boring i didnt finish it either

Op what turned you off?

it was a shitty chick flick disguised as a spy film.

Henry Cavill is terrible

exactly this, it was like when i went to see a crimson peak, which every commercial made it seem a ghost/haunted house movie. god that movie was boring also

Usually, but not at all in this.

He's terribad at being "smooth spy", he just reads his lines.

That really sucks so many people are saying it was boring as shit cuz I wanted to DL it.

my first viewing of the force awakens. i liked it a little more on the second attempt, but at first i couldn't get over how it was just a shitty soft reboot new hope ripoff disguised as the next chapter in the saga. so much forced humor. a truly soulless cash grab of a movie. actually, i think still fucking hate most of it.

i'm with this guy. not a bad flick. stupid sexy cavill.

only tryhards and retards find this movie boring or bad.

patricians realize exactly what its going for; style over substance, and can see that the seemingly abhorrent scenary chewing and bland plot tie into this.

its fun. lighten up. same applies to kingsman.

The quirky protagonist turned me off far too much. I got about half an hour into it, things hadn't even started happening yet.

i didn't want to like kingsman after seeing the previews. shit is actually bretty gud and is a frequent re-watch for me.

>no trigger discipline

triggered

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

kingsman shits all over this flick

Suicide Squad

Pirates of the Caribbean

All of them

This better be because of those perfect tits or you're a pleb

Twilight
i wasn't a fan, but figured it was part of the zeitgeist so i wanted to check it out
got 10 mins in, and just thought it was too stupid to continue

The Total Recall reboot
The only thing I remember from the movie was the woman with three tits

/thread

It was worth it for mai waifu

When were you diagnosed with autism?

Didn't know what it was and watched it. Thought it was a great movie.

Kingsman is also shit

>I AM LE GROOT

HAHAHAHA 10/10 Another Marvel masterpiece

/pleb

wew jokes on you

Develop your own opinion.
I fucking loved it but I'm not a pretentious try hard

came to post this

'95 born millenial that has only seen the original TV show on the oldies channels. will minor knowledge of the film/show's context ruin the movie? I have extremely variable taste

literally perfect