I guess Teen Titans GO is getting a game. Sup Forums related games thread anyone?

I guess Teen Titans GO is getting a game. Sup Forums related games thread anyone?

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/743480714432225280

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!H8Ql3LhT!hO9H7VmpOjkjwtzSW1B6aOWa4X0nMiqHXJn9EYFBRqE
biyori.moe/d/nyanpasu!-ijbxmhffsn.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=mqHKsrNy3ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mobile bullshit
A digital-first one-shot was released two weeks ago, and the villain there is kind of shit.

Might also be about their appearance in Lego dimensions.

>Their appearance in Lego dimensions
Oh yeah they had Beast Boy in that trailer.

Raven is confirmed too. I imagine they won't leave out Robin and Starfire. Cyborg however is already in the game but not the ttg one.

>Raven is confirmed too. I imagine they won't leave out Robin and Starfire. Cyborg however is already in the game but not the ttg one.
I mean, Starfire already exists on the DC Superheroes lego line, same with Robin, who also is part of the game's main campaign
So they probably will do like Ghostbusters and just give you the remaining Titans if you have BB or Raven

>Catching Raven and making her my own personal Pokémon
Oh...Oh my.

Reading the replies on Twitter, holy shit there's salt and bitter tears everywhere.

Why is it this time?

looks pretty cute. I'd get that for a dollar.

>NUH MUH TITANS
>NUH MUH TITANS!

Isn't the E3 over already?

Mobile Gaming is the future. Dedicated Handhelds no more

Currently on the last day if I recall, they'll probably push this shit hard at Comic Con

I want Jinx to be in the game

Calm down, pan.

They said the Teen titans cast plus others from young justice will appear

This is teen titans enough

mega.nz/#!H8Ql3LhT!hO9H7VmpOjkjwtzSW1B6aOWa4X0nMiqHXJn9EYFBRqE

biyori.moe/d/nyanpasu!-ijbxmhffsn.mp4

you're god damn right they aren't

i saw it
im just in it for anything that refs the titans i care about from the 80s and anything else obscure.

other than that...

guess i'll give it a shot to see how bad it is

i hope the gameplay sucks because i would totally get into a game about collecting dc heroes

im already procrastinating a lot thanks to dragon ball dokkan battle

It's apparently by the steven universe game people

according to this video, there's going to be 70 characters

it looks like you unlock most of your characters from a toy store, with pokemon's TM/HM equivalents also available there, theres a random toy rack and a rare toy thing, but sometimes rare ones will be hidden behind the shit toys

youtube.com/watch?v=mqHKsrNy3ec

that was pretty decent, WHY!?...

i know the writers focus more on the comics and such, but why have such retarded disdain for the original cartoon and its fans?

i cant bring me to enjoy something like that because of them, they shouldn't get any laughters from people if they deal with them through insulting an important part of the past WHO ALLOWED THEM TO EVEN GET THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!.

See, that? THAT is the reason.

Look, the people who make TTG initially were just assigned to make a comedic-based sequel series to Teen Titans. They had no real say in the matter, and when Go was announced, they received all of the vitrol.

They have no real concern about the original series, and yet people like you hate them for a choice they didn't really make.

So until you stop acting like a total manchild who's mad that a Cartoon Network series isn't catering specifically to you, they will keep it up.

tl;dr The reason is you. It was always you.

so im a manchild because respects the past?

ok, to be honest i would never have a problem with this, but, did the writers have some sort of decency by not insulting something that allowed that show to even exist? nooooooooooooooooooooo....

i liked that episode clip from , the writers should focus on general humor like that and general dc references, not saying basically 'if you liked the orginal cartoon you are a retard!'

>, the writers should focus on general humor like that and general dc references, not saying basically 'if you liked the orginal cartoon you are a retard!'
I mean, they're not wrong, just look at your spelling. Criminy.

This looks really good actually, damn. If I can get Madame Rouge then I'm definitely playing this.

It's a shame that I just do not like TTG's neon color palette art design because that game looks like fun from a gameplay standpoint

They got no problem with the 2003 cartoon. They're taking shots at the fans because they keep crying "NOT MUH TITANS". And they deserve it, the show ended years ago and got a fucking movie. I liked the show too, but they need to move the fuck on and stop acting like Go replaced it

Mobile gaming is going to collapse when internet speed will allow people to stream games to smartphones. Noone will give a fuck about all the mobile microtransaction bullshit when they will be able to 'rent' a major console game instead.

and i can understand that they want to make something different, but no, there's no way taking shots at the fans is acceptable behavior, at least not that blatant. also i believe not all fans are just as retarded to do what the actual whiners, those who 'force' the writers to do those things, are.

there's not reason for EVERY fan, or person who liked the show has to pay for the stupidity of a retarded few. sorry but not all fans deserve it, and theres no reason for those insults to be there in the first place, even if they are right.

hell, if anything that will only fan up the flames more and they will NEVER get them off!

>there's not reason for EVERY fan, or person who liked the show has to pay for the stupidity of a retarded few. sorry but not all fans deserve it,
Lucky for you then, they're only targeting the whiny ones, the rest aren't going to give a shit

the mere moment they do those things, even if doesn't look like it, and even if that wasn't their intentions, they doing it to everyone.

as professionals, and supposedly more mature than the whiners, they should know better.

about me, yeah, i might sound like a whiner, but i don't hate the show, i hate the senseless insults, remove them and there would be no problem, i'm even sure, if those jokes weren't there, even the whiners would find something to like.