youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf I hate schizophrenics now

Thats ok I hate niggers.
Love your dubs tho

I am #dukemizzle now

this stormnigger is literally going to get jailed in 2017

This is pretty good

Only if Hillary gets elected in which she will be the bitch to enact "hate speech laws" that will jail holocaust revisionists and other people saying shit thats too far right like in Germany.

danks senpai

wtf I love David Duke now

There's apparently people calling for him to run for Senate again. I'd vote for him.

Can't spook David "Kill a Gook" Duke.

That does it.
I'm a #spookforduke now.

Yes he is officially running for the seat in louisiana.
There was a huge media shit show all over facebook mainly when he announced with headlines like "FORMER KKK DAVID DUKE WHO LIKES TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR SENATE EVERY GET SCARED!"
and his announcement video was flooded with libtard salty trolls and bots and his like to dislike ratio was like 1 to 5.
he disabled the like bar sadly so we cant even it back out but because the trendy fags only react off of what is "trending" on facebook the troll comments were eventually flooded out
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

Thats a fucking senator?
Like an established politician being that much of a retard?

>surprise
Oh come on now.

So he should be on the ballot on Super Tuesday?

David shills get out

Should be he is officially in the run for it.
His main competition is some bitch that used to work for Goldman Sachs.
All his most brief updates on it are on his facebook page

no u

That first video is fucking based as fuck, jesus christ. Downloaded and saved for posterity. Young David Duke is a lot more compelling and charming than the David Duke of today cause he's more blunt, more about white blood and white nationalism and less about muh Zionists and also less creepy plastic surgery ridden mess he's today. No disrespect intended, I want him to win the Senatorial race just to see lefties heads explode

Holy fuck young David Duke looks so aesthetic

Same here.
I like David Duke alot and discovered him through his work on youtube before I ever heard about him being KKK whatever.
THe only semi rational criticism anyone gives is that he might hurt Trump but if he wins the Senate he will have his own position and it could only do good and Trump won't have to be expected to disavow him at every turn because he will have won the Senate fair and democratically anyways.
Even if you don't like the guy how the fuck could you not want him to win?
Unless your some faggot normie who buttcries about "WAAAAHH MUH RACISM" before even knowing his views.

A E S T H E T I C S A R E L I F E

David Bowie??

No its the thin white david duke
He is campaigning for Senate from station to station

what the fuck happened to his face

DUDE WEED LMAO

Weak shilling.

Hope Duke wins the senate seat