I'm awfully sorry old chap - I seem to have misplaced my wallet. Could you spare a shilling or two?

>I'm awfully sorry old chap - I seem to have misplaced my wallet. Could you spare a shilling or two?

Well?

Just dont spend it trying to unlease a weapon of mass destruction on the federation. XD

Ill trade it for an original hottentot dance

>look him directly in the face never breaking my stride, never open my mouth to say anything or do anything but give him a completely emotionless deadpan gaze
>walk right past him and never see him again

:^)

No, Mr Bond, I expect us to be cucked

>if you give me a good reason

What's a shilling? Like a quarter? I don't deal with money that isn't paper so maybe on my way back from buying a six pack

Why do his eyes look so crooked.

Only if you fuck my blue eyed blond haired virgin gf with your BBC you nubian prince

t. Average Sup Forums user in real life

keked and chcked

Sure dude, be safe.
>slips dude a fiver and walks away.

I got you, but i need an autograph, and a picture. I hope you get the 007 role, Idris.

its funny that the new startrek is already out in Poland, Germany and other countries around us, but here it will be in cinemas as late as mid august

Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

You realise two shillings is 10p (13 cents for Yanks, 12 cents for Euris) right?

Quintessentially British......N Sheeeiiit!

No, and No to 007 and No to fucking my wife and No to stealing my bike

poor as niggers

Get dunked by a half-spider, half-baby, you fucking jobber.

>learnt half decent sign language in high school
whenever someone asks me something in the street or at the shops I just start signing and they bail pretty much straight away, shit is cash

I don't give money to niggers.

>please take my money and don't kill me

Sorry bud, got no cash on me. Debit cards. Amirite?

It's in polish cinemas?

fuck off

>Typical American

"Give me your money"
>Okay

There ya go lad. But this afternoon you pay in the pub

Back to the ovens with you

"Why was your character in Prometheus so uninteresting?"

>tucking your shirt into low rise jeans