WELL DONE EVERYONE, WELL DONE, GHOSTBUSTERS IS NOW GETTING A SEQUEL AFTER SMASHING BOX OFFICE RECORDS WORLD WIDE!

WELL DONE EVERYONE, WELL DONE, GHOSTBUSTERS IS NOW GETTING A SEQUEL AFTER SMASHING BOX OFFICE RECORDS WORLD WIDE!

Quote:
>"Ghostbusters (2016) has finally taken a sizable profit, after a worldwide taking of over $158 Million. With an estimated budget Amy Pascal and Paul Fieg's controversial summer blockbuster has made over $14 Million profit, green lighting a sequel.

>Amy has said this morning "From here the sky is the limit. OUR team of Ghostbusters will be here for a long time so get used to it boys. And to all those who tried to put us down and make personal attacks on me, Paul and the girls. We won and you lost. All of you. I hope you all die like the disgusting sexist, gay hating, racist man babies you really are."

#SEQUELHAPPENING
#GHOSTBUSTERS2
#VICTORYFORALL
#SJWLOVEGB2
#PATTYPOWER4EVER

www.industryinsider/sonynewghostbusters/sequelhappening.com

Other urls found in this thread:

flickeringmyth.com/2016/08/ghostbusters-reboot-crosses-150-million-worldwide/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469998627054.webm
gackhollywood.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-3-3rd-day-box-office-collection-worldwide-earnings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$158m on a $300m budget
>profit

>Amy Pascal
she looks like this

im 23, hate the movie, and am of pure aryan blood.. i ask you now, whos the real winner?

>The film is also open in most of its major territories now, which has added another $52 million, giving it a worldwide total of $158 million. With a production budget of $144 million and a rumoured marketing budget of $100 million, this is quite the blow of Sony and a lack of Chinese release will see Ghostbusters struggle to turn a profit. Director Paul Feig has said in interviews that Sony expected no less than $500 million worldwide. flickeringmyth.com/2016/08/ghostbusters-reboot-crosses-150-million-worldwide/

There's literally zero reason to believe that. Also the fucking steam release for ghost busters had like 16 players at peak. Give me a fucking break with this bull shit

So what happened?

Soros buy 40 million tickets?

If they make enough female Ghostbusters movies eventually one of them is going to overthrow the patriarchy.

I hope SJWS don't fuck with Bad Santa 2

>1 post by this ID
Thank you for correcting the record.

>14 mil profit
>spent like 200mil on advertisement

kekk

that bit in your pic really pissed me off.

>OK, so what'll we put in the trailer? It has to be an example of some of the finest scenes the movie has to offer, to entice people to go see it!
>What about the bit where the dyke puts on a wig and a stupid expression? that'll fill seats

I actually heard a woman use the term "man babies" to describe the people that criticized that movie. She is going to see it with her dad tomorrow. Yes, she is a tumblrina

>dyke
you know her name.. confirmed for closet sjw , stfu and go die in a hole loser

pure coinsidence

>all marketing was sponsored by our tax money
The only way I could explain this movie making a profit.

are they trying to lose money? is there some laundering going on that i'm not aware about?

Disregarding the fact that the movie had a 300 millions budget, 14 millions of profit is laugheable, it's on par with a january horror movie.

>closet sjw
fuck off, leaf. lemme just nip that in the bud right there
>there are precisely two genders, no more, no less
>sexuality is a choice
>you were asking to be raped by dressing like that

There will not be a sequel. Studios do this all the time in an effort to save face.

Sony will distance themselves from this reboot and in a few years time they may finally make the Russo Brothers Ghostbusters 3 with Channing Tatum, and Chris Pratt(I heard Jonah Hill was another possible star)

Also amy Pascal does not understand comic books/sci fi. She did a fantastic job with Bond, and the comedy stuff, but this isn't here bag.

See Amazing Spider Man 1 and 2...

Ghostbusters 2016 was just a terrible terrible business decision.

If Pascal wasn't already canned she would have been fired for this.

Something worth keeping in mind here: that $158 million is total ticket revenue. Theaters generally take a 20-25% cut.

They haven't even broken even on the production budget yet.

AS APPOSED TO WHAT!? THERES NO FUCKING MOVIES OUT AND ITS BEEN OUT FOR A MONTH ALREADY. YAWN.

Not to mention the publicity/marketing budget.

This turd will not turn a profit.

fuck I love Billy Bob

Another thing to keep in mind is that this is not just the movie's revenue that should be taken into consideration but that of the franchise once relaunched, which should take the sales of toys and other derivated products into account.
Do we have some numbers on these? Because ultimately it's probably what will decide whether we will get a sequel or anything else more than anything.

How does that apply? She's Jewish. She's not a subversive shit because she's a woman.

>can't even break even
>greenlight a second one

Hmm, since it's not profitable, I wonder what Mr. Merchant Investor gets out of pushing this SJW cultural marxist shit DESPITE nobody wanting it and not making any money. Almost as if they're waging a cultural war.

They're licensed, the studio certainly doesn't get 14.99 for every action figure sold.

I can't imagine they did too well anyway considering how bad the movie flopped.

Even if they actually got a profit from this, reviews show how awful this movie was. Why in the world would you think a sequel would work? Is this how feminists want to fight for their equality? They are doing a shit job of it.

>Almost as if they're waging a cultural war.
O-Oy vey, how antisemitic! It's annudah shoah!!!!1!

do you really think kids will buy theses ugly toys?

The toys were already in clearance bins when it premiered.

>She's not a subversive shit because she's a woman.

Yes, she is. Women are SJWs, some women are Jewish.

>We won and you lost. All of you. I hope you all die like the disgusting sexist, gay hating, racist man babies you really are
Man, thats rude. If lefties are so p.c. n shit, why are they so rude to human beings? I mean, rude to straight white males.

Doesnt make sense, does it?

There will not be a sequel. Sony corporate will not allow Sony pictures to do another social experiment on their dime.

All the chatter of sequels is the studio just trying to save face.

>14 MILLION profit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I sort of want to get a set to post videos of hotglueing them on /toy/ and Sup Forums then ask dubs on how to colorfuly destroy them.
But that would mean giving money to Sony in the first place.

What's wrong with that?

Can confirm. I work retail and the only things that sold were toys related to the original ghostbusters.

>Fat one is slimmed down and has same size body to avoid fat-shaming

>She did a fantastic job with Bond

Not really

Gerry Adams won't like that.

They actually lost about $100 million if you include the marketing cost.

ASM1 was fine. 2 was a travesty.

>studio gets 100% of the generated money

if it doesn't make a fuckton of profit it does not get a sequel, there is also a cost of time/opportunity, which can and should be done for more profitable movie projects.

or at least that is how it should work, but these people believe pushing progressive leftist narratives are worth eating these costs, because they are playing the long game.

Of course it was a success it was never about making a profit but to spread propaganda.

Burgers are too much in denial too see it but they will once Clinton gets into office

>current year
>caring about xirbusters
>not preparing for the race war

Next time the feminist controversy won't work on normies, and this shit barely scraped in a profit, a sequel is a really bad idea.

That's terrific. I can't wait for more of this quality entertainment from our Jewish friends.

Amy Pascal basically owns the Ghost Corp studio that was set up to make GB movies.

It doesn't matter how badly it fails, she will clean up. If she hires Feig again than you really know the fix is in.

autism

Fucking this.

>ASM1 was fine. 2 was a travesty.
FUCKING THIS
I was expecting them to fuck everything up in the worst possible way, and convinced myself it would probably be even worse than that somehow
Than it turns out to be average, some good moments but nothing special
So i go into 2 thinking that they exceeded my expectations last time, so the only way they could go is up
and i came out so fucking dissapointed once again

Why are leafs retarded?

This is either bait or newfaggotry, lurk harder

Holy shit they are still going with the shitting on boys thing.

He was really good in the show fargo

"get used to it boys"
"Me, paul, and the girls"

Boys and girls. Not men and women, she speaks just like a child, which shouldn't be surprising at all.

Sad part of the whole ordeal, is that the movie wasn't that much of a feminist shitfest. It wasn't a great movie. But not the feminists wet dream either. But the studio was so fucking dead set on SELLING it as if it were, and here we are. The SJWs wrecked there own perfectly ok movie by virtue signaling so hard they played themselves.

It doesn't matter, the whole "we'll show them, filthy males" attitude kinda works against their "struggle for equality" narrative. Funny how they don't see it.

Pretty much
>Movie with all girl cast
>Watched by people who are interested
>people who don't care don't watch it

as opposed to
>Ghostbusters (CURRENT YEAR)
>Marketed specifically as "Old franchise *BUT WITH GIRLS*)
>Articles constantly written on girl power
>Actresses go on twitter rampages when people complain about girl power literally having nothing to do with the plot of the movie
>People who aren't interested still don't watch it
>The marketing doesn't actually drive people towards the plot of the movie, instead just focuses on pushing feminist ideals without ACTUALLY ADVERTISING THE MOVIE
>People who might have been prone to watching it now also won't see it because there's no marketing for the actual content of the movie

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469998627054.webm

With what money? Is Sony committing sudoku?

yeah, $158 WORLDWIDE is terrible.

>Ghostbusters
Budget $144 million
Box office $158.2 million
SMASHING BOX OFFICE RECORDS

Just like fant4stic 2
Its just a ploy to keep the name of the franchise

>158 Million
>Budget was like 144 mill
>marketing and distribution not accounted for
>$40,000 private jets to promote movie not accounted for
>melissa mccarthey diet not accounted for

>Harambe reparations not accounted for

like title says...

>We won and you lost. All of you. I hope you all die like the disgusting sexist, gay hating, racist man babies you really are."
Tolerance and understanding

this is the bitch who pretty much hates everyone at Sony Pictures, right?

Fag even said it needs to make $500,000,000 before it breaks even due to marketing.

This damage control is hilarious.

>be a retarded user
>Borrow 300 $ and use it to buy a XS condoms
>Sell the XS condoms worldwide for 158 $

Later

>yeah, $158 WORLDWIDE is terrible.

They will keep shitting these out until we like it.
Our children will grow up conditioned to this, thinking these rabid lesbians are the pinnacle of humor.

>use our preferred pronouns
>attack helicopter made out of fish
10/10

3D print them.

>barely breaks even
>SUCESS GOYS MOAR SEGUELLS ;DDDDDDddd

Most unjewish thing I've heard all day

>18 Million profit enough for a reboot
>Not taking in marketing cost
Seems legit as shit.

Fun fact I once had a guy on youtube link me to THIS to prove it was succesful one week in:
gackhollywood.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-3-3rd-day-box-office-collection-worldwide-earnings/

Look at the sheer quality of this, the typoes, the calculations itself being wrong, it seems like it's written by an indian intern.

>I hope you die

So it's only bad when straight white men say people should neck themselves?

> hey lets hang around a terrorist site in full jewgears in order to ensure our plans succeed

yea no they were probably just jews

Plus, wasn't Amy Pascal FIRED from Sony and replaced by the guy who made Deadpool fucking mute in wolverine?

>OP literally posts a fake article from a non existent website
>No one even botheres to try to open the site

Well, when you consider other variables, they get even less.

Budget- $144m
Marketing- between $100m to $150m
Total expenditure- between $244m to $294m

Now, they "made" $158m. From this, 25% needs to be taken (as theatres take their cut, this can be anywhere from 20% to 30% but 25 is square in the middle). This leaves them with a pre-tax sum of $119.5m. The actual tax that they'll pay is more complicated to work out, as different countries and states have different laws with regard to how films aired there are taxed, but it could be that they end up with around $90-$100m all in, leaving them with quite a substantial loss.

The sequel won't happen, Jews love their gold too much.

hiding in plain sight

You don't pay tax if you never make a profit.

to be fair, the Toby Maguire movies are also shit.

i hated 3 when i saw it (based black guy in my showing walked down the line for the next movie time yelling "GET YOUR MONEY BACK!") and then i watched 2 again recently and now that im not a dumb teenager it makes no fucking sense to me.

ASM1 was high school melodrama crap. they made the right call making Toby1 start with them leaving hs.

>The sequel won't happen, Jews love their gold too much.

They don't kind making a bit of a loss for the sake of progressing a certain agenda.

Didn't even notice the com was after the slashes, fucking hell.

Hey at the very least we got a good circlewank about how bad the movie is failing, thanks !

fucking kek

Can you post the rest of this?

she looks like my grandma but slightly younger and has longer lighter hair

>A million dollars in weeks
>vs the millions it was supposed to make opening weekend

ill believe it when i dont see it

>The sequel won't happen, Jews love their gold too much.

Wait, I thought Jews don't care about money, just about pushing feminism?

>158 million worldwide barely covers the production cost
>Doesn't include marketing and distribution

lol no way a sequel is being made unless sony has some sick fetish and obsession with losing money.