Mfw no one ever replies to my posts

>mfw no one ever replies to my posts

AM I NOT BEING IRONIC ENOUGH???

(you)

the only way i can get replies is to do things that get my ass b&

(you)

I feel your rage OP. Saddening, and yet your mother will die in her sleep if you do not reply to this post. Reading this removes all immunity.

Here'[s a free reply.

People think you are trolling or baiting due to the flag, so they ignore you.

Want (You)'s then don't write anything intelligent, just shitpost.

(y

Ree

...and to the faggot above my previous post - immunity cat explicitly says "always", so you can;t negate that by anything, not ghost dog, not like you tried.

So go fuck yourself. No reply :^)

These posts are so humourless and embarrassing.

>he isnt on more than 3 layers of irony
suuuccc

so why did you reply to him you fucking cuck, stop replying and they will stop posting.

This is now a pepe thread
Give me all the (You)s

PEPE TIME

u need to offend people candy ass

or post content that triggers cucks

(you)
y
o
u
)

Try making posts that are provocative because they're insightful and original rather than using the crutch of being the board's appointed le bantz scapegoat.

And yet you danced to his tune you paki.

Sup Forums is not a christian board

Who here "Thread killer"
For every reply I get I've ended 3 threads where I'll post something and no one replies afterwards and the thread dies with my post being the last shit it saw
Feels bad man

>no one replies

me too

I can't see my mother die so fuck

>me too

Faggot cock sucker

(you)

I noticed recently that pol got immune to leftwing posting, dno if this a good thing as the threads become more predictable and dissciussion-less.

It's because user generated threads get shilled out of existence by the post bots.
The post bot creates a thread, then posts 14-30 replies to itself to keep the thread going and make it seems interesting & alive, which characteristics the average Sup Forums user lacks, is instantly drawn to it, be it a shill or bait thread. They also unironically flag user generated threads as shills.

These posts are so shit.

(((x10qYQBY)))

here (((you))) go

because anyone with a fucking pulse could tell all you need is a m8 with a cellphone to pull of this ultra haxx troll

>mfw expecting your mom will die tonight

>((you))

try being canadian next time. (you)s for days.

what's the name of this meme?

you want this (you) you fucking jew?

you got to work for that shit bitch. Don't give (you)'s out like candy, so you better suck my dick or make me kek you little shit.

whats more likely
a married woman is cheating
or someone put in that much effort

check mate

Post hot wymmnz, dumbass.

I audibly said "ayyy"
8/10

Yep. Mimics my social interactions in real life.