Yes. But - you must promise to stay here forever

>Yes. But - you must promise to stay here forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

dc9spot.tumblr.com/post/74577836576/more-beau-and-the-beast-sketches-ill-settle-with
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Female Gaston when?

Looks exactly like one of those Guild Wars 2 cats.

>The Beau and the Beast

They're a bit beyond being cats user.

>If you really show love for her she will become a generic human

I would prefer a muscle beauty Gaston, thank you very much

>living with a busty hormonal beast
>having to deal with her bloodthirsty horny rage whenever she goes into heat

sounds dangerous

Forever is a lot shorter than it used to be.

>musclegirl Gaston

What a stupid idea. Goes agaisnt everything that his character represented and is just fapbait for patethic musclefags. Musclegirl Gaston would be seem as a weirdo and deviant, not the town hero. A real female Gaston would be the opposite of Gaston on the stereotypes, while still full of herself.

>No one cooks like Gastine
>No one cleans like Gastine
>No one does laundry like Gastine

She smells like wet dog?

>AND MY BREASTS ARE THE SIZE OF A BAAAARRRRGGGEEE

more please

There have been 34 different versions of Beauty and the Beast made it's about time we got a r63 one

I could deal with it, easily

Reminder that male human and female anthro is the more pure and patrician taste

Yeah Sup Forums! Who?

>town hero that everyone looks up to
>giant breasted waif

Huh? No!

And that's it

dc9spot.tumblr.com/post/74577836576/more-beau-and-the-beast-sketches-ill-settle-with

>I'M ESPECIALLY GOOD AT SMOKING PENOR
>MY WHAT A GAL
>GASTIIIIINE!

Not town hero but town pride. She'd be legendarily beautiful, be able to play any "feminine" instrument, sing any song, sew amazing dresses out of nothing, cook lavish meals out of leftovers etc.

I thought the point of the curse was to make them look utterly horrible, not like a giant cute dog. It wouldn't last very long then would it?

>sexy woman can goad/emasculate/seduce men to do what she wants
>is the queen bee all the other women are in awe, jealous or subservient too

I don't see the problem.

What do you expect from furries?

Yeah, but lion-ogre-people-things is such a mouthful.

>THIS THREAD
Danm it Sup Forums.

>buff bara girl beast
>cutesy fluff girl beast

I enjoy both of these equally

Too short.
Need some amazon fem beast.

Yeah I thought the same.

Yeah, but Beast looked pretty good himself.

Honestly speaking, looking like a, well, beast would be horrifying for normalfags. But we're beyond that now.

I don't know, i never saw Beast as horrible, kinda scary when angry? Yes!

But he aways had that "cartoony well combed pure blood dog" mood for me

You do know a lot of women think Beast was hotter as a beast and not as the generic human guy he turned into at the end.

I'm a straight dude and I think Beast looks better than Prince Adam.

Yeah that's a nitpick I had with the Disney film. Despite being this big beast, they backfired by adding in manly features that made him look more badass than terrifying.

Source?

>Implying Beast isn't cute

I would say that Beast wasn't completely ugly. His build especially was still very attractive for a male.

That was already the case with Cocteau's Beast, though. He's just a much more interesting character as a furry shut-in with a soft spot than as a Generic Prince Charming #85327.

Which is where this whole reversal thing is a snag. Where Belle was at first frightened, Ben(or whatever he'd be called) would be
>I'm okay with this

You forgot Twink Beast OP

You forgot alt pose OP

It's because Prince Adam looked like a fucking fish. That witch did him a favor.

Is there more done by the same artist?

I wouldn't mind a female Beast if she looked like this.

>young Beast
>smiling
He went from bitchy little fucker to depressed over the years, I don't think he'd do that much.

Yes, forget who tho (sorry)

Shit, i fucked up the hand

Bullshit, no one was that open minded back then. People are barely that open minded now. And that's ignoring her raging bitch personality.

The whole point of Belle is that she learns to see past the Beast's appearance. It's a fairy tale about true love and shit.

I never knew how badly I wanted this until this thread. It is both a blessing and a curse. Thank you Sup Forums

ignorance is bliss

Rule 63 can be magic, user.

And yet only the opposite ever appears in mainstream media

It's not fair

The Beast scared me when I was a little kid, during his first moments in the movie. It was just that effective at making you sympathize with his hidden humanity that you've all forgotten your initial feelings.

>no one was that open minded back then. no one was that open minded back then.
Doesn't stop anyone from making them open minded nowadays...

Not me. That bitch is fugly and not a dragon

i'd still fuck that

i'd fuck this too

What's a female Charr doing on Sup Forums?

Too cute.

Wouldn't want to break curse.

So you'd need to not waifu her before her birthday. Could you do that?

So Beauty and the Beast is a giant allegory for puberty/adolescence in males with the importance of getting married to a nice girl by 18 so you don't turn into a monster, right?

>Truly in love with her, but want to keep her beastly
>Have to treat her like shit sometimes so the curse isn't broken

Isn't this how /r9k/ interprets everything?

Maybe the curse has some kind of twist, where loving her makes you both beastly.

It's about as valid and self centrist to the speaker as the "B&B is about how women should settle down with a man no matter how bad he seems because deep down he's a good man."

Honestly this is pretty cute.

Shrek end is best end.

If we are on the topic of Beauty and the Beast. What do you think of the cast of the live-action 2017 Disney remake?

>Emma Watson as Belle
>Dan Stevens as Beast
>Luke Evans as Gaston
>Ewan McGregor as Lumiere
>Ian McKellen as Cogsworth
>Emma Thompson as Mrs. Potts
>Stanley Tucci as Cadenza (Brand New Character)
>Josh Gad as LeFou
>Kevin Kline as Maurice

McKellen sounds a bit old for Cogsworth. Ewan McGregor is always a treat, Watson will do fine as a sensitive bookworm in a magical castle.

Don't know about the others. Gaston's over-the-top personality was one of the best things about the original, so I'm not sure if that bloke from that shitty Dracula movie has the chops.

muh dik

I don't know why but Emma Watson being Belle just irks me. I guess I'll just have to wait for her performance.

Here anons, have a rare Chochi from an old B&tB thread. I still wish he would have done the Mrs. Potts too.

Wouldn't that hurt a lot if someone was to sit on her "cushions"?

You know how many women would rather fuck dogs than men? Beast was rich, had a mansion and the girls favorite item, a giant library and in the back of her mind she wanted the knot.

one day I want to see a piece of media pull this kind of line and just have the normal person it's being said too just immediately open up FA or some random Sup Forums thread and just wordlessly gesture at it.

>r63 Gaston

If Gaston was from Sup Forums

Gaston is the best Sup Forums-related athlete

Can we have a Sup Forums sings version of this? Is there some fem user who'd be willing to do this? It must be done

I demand to see more Beast Belle art.

>You have to stay here forever if you want your (mother?) to go free
ok.

Well... It's a noble sacrifice

Regular human? Fuckin' ripoff. If this isn't the worst bait and switch since...well, since the poor dude who gets tranny-tricked every 15 or so minutes across the world.

w-would she mind if i gave her foot paws a rub while she keeps that tail up?

As long as it doesn't distract her from reading her book.

why is girl beast so cute?

The horns would make such good handlebars...

Because they drew her to be cute.

I bet she is a bunny in bed instead of a beast.

Good tastes.
Wish I had monsterbelle art.

Beast as Beast >>>>>>> Beast as Prince

i cant stop hearing it sung by man-gaston, so this is twice as fucking funny.

rabbits are matriarchal and alpha female rabbits will dry hump other female rabbits as a form of dominance.