Is there a more perfect season of cartoons?

Is there a more perfect season of cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guIpxEeK7dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 5 of The Batman was really cool.

Moral Orel season 3

You mean season one.

This

No memes please I want to see if there are any more good shows that I haven't seen yet. If this thread devolves into people trying to outdo each other then I'll never know. Otherwise it may just end up being...

Okay, here is an actually pretty good show

Why that dinosaur got such a weird penis?

>Gravity Falls
>No memes please

What the fuck, Gravity Falls being good isn't a meme, it's a legitimate fact. The fandom's kinda cancer but...come on.

you mean smears for every single little movement?

It's a she and she is beautiful just the way she is you insensitive fuck

The smears are good man, shut the fuck up

I don't hate Gravity Falls (much) but it's almost universally agreed that season 2 was a drop in quality.

UNHAND HER, DAN BACKSLIDE!

Actually, Season 2A is pretty good (Scary Oke through Not What He Seems) but a lot of people on Sup Forums agree that Season 2B was the drop in quality (A Tale of Two Stans through Weirdmageddon 3)

>season 2

>Johnny test
>no memes
Either you are fucking retarded with shit taste or Canadian
Which is basically the same thing

Read the rest of the post.

SPONGEBOB SECOND SEASON
SPONGEBOB SECOND SEASON

ALL YOUR FAVORITES
ALL YOUR FAVORITES

smears are fine but not when you go slightly to the left so you just fucking smear it to avoid making a couple extra frames

yes, this song

I REMEMBER THAT FUCKING AD ON THE DVD, IT GOT SO ANNOYING CAUSE I PLAYED THE DVD SEVERAL TIMES WHEN I WAS YOUNGER

cry more

No other cartoon can beat Spongebob seasons 1-3. There has never been a better team of great writers, creative artists and talented voice actors.

Rocko

Is very good, but I dont find it as captivating. Could be nostalgia talking, as I grew up with SB, but I tried to watch Rocko and it just didnt grab me.

not much merchandise = not a good show
spongebob had a lot in it's first few seasons already

I have 20 different rocko items

not even that much exists for the show

>Used to own the first three seasons on dvd
>Traded them in years ago
>"Ehh I don't need them. Nick keeps rerunning these episodes 24/7"
>It's now 2016
>Don't have cable anymore because I can't stand commercials anymore and there's not much worth watching nowadays
>I now deeply regret trading in those Spongebob dvds
>I mean yeah, I can just download them or find a streaming site that has them but I miss just having the episodes on my shelf
I guess I'll just rebuy them whenever I get around to it. They're only $10 each on Amazon thankfully.

The first half yeah
While I don't mind the 2nd half the way others do there are some pacing issues

I'm re-watching Spongebob theses last weeks, I saw the first 3 seasons. Should I watch the next seasons or are they shit ?

it was held back so much by not being TV-PG it was barely watchable.
like the episode were they shrank or the static carpet episode are just stock children cartoon plots.

Me personally, Season 4 and a few episodes of Season 5 were the last good parts before it all went to shit. The current season seems to be improving

The best season of anything ever produced by Adult Swim. Shame it didn't continue

youtube.com/watch?v=guIpxEeK7dY

My Nigga.

I still have the first season box set in pretty good condition. I wish I bought the second season too though.

season 2 lunatic

True, but those were both season 1 episodes.

The Loud House season one

i have a box set of the first 100 episodes, that seems to be all you need

>total fucking collapse in the last half of the season

This boxset is cartoon bliss

I think the 2nd seasons are usually pretty good because the writers get more comfortable in the storyline and characters while still feeling fresh. Pic related, here is a good example, season 2 with GOAT.

terrible taste desu

*whipcrack*

Over ten years later and they still haven't put out a proper uncut release.

Season 4 still had some good episodes even though it was the start of the decline. It wasn't until season 5 where it really starts becoming terrible.