Why Spain don't like to be associated with their colonies?

Why Spain don't like to be associated with their colonies?

Because arabs are more attractive than native americans. So Spanish women want muslim immigrants to satisfy them.

well have a fuckin look at them m8 there's not much to be proud of

Pretty much this

I hate speak spanish.

but they don't want to be associated with us

i never understood why you didn't remove spanish, oh yeah, criollos tricked you into thinking that after kicking spaniards out you will live in a paradise but nothing changed and they were the ones ruling over amerindians

Because then they'd be on the hook for reparations. Just look at what's happening to France after they decided to "atone" for their colonialism in Algeria

reparations of what?
they have been independent for over 200 years, if they are shit its their fault, not ours

this, british and french left their colonies after the WW2 and when we lost our colonies they were ultra rich

I love this representation of the sp*nish empire

t. 1/128 spanish
shut it junjun

It would be nice that you still spoke spanish
Damn americans

I love asspain
then again we are called the traitors of latin america

Are you sure? I keep seeing a spanish wanting to go here but nobody give him attention

no thanks, we're happy keeping english as our foreign language; helps us compete, otherwise we would just be a bigger East Timor.

Based flip

Well did you look at that map you posted? That should give you an idea.

It literally does and they arent colonies but literally former provinces.

Maybe if you hadn't treated them like absolute dogshit for 300 years they would have been more agreeable to keeping the language.

Travel to new world and to spain only took 30 days wasnt a lifetime thing

He is a retarded reactionary, Spain had no provlem with new world people, they were full spanish citizrns and could travel to spain.

Spain had no history of racism against amerindians or mestizos, they were to be full spanish citizens.

This is just an isolated case

>Spain had no provlem with new world people
mate, even the canarian islanders were considered as inferior spaniards by peninsulares
and of course that they didn't have the same rights as the rest of spain

This is incorrect, no such thing occured.

Amerindians had exact same rights as any spanish province.

They like argentina

There was absolutely no discrimination against amerindians or mestizos, you are inserting Americanisms and modern text book race relations to spain 500 years ago.

Were Spain really this cucked? I don't think so. Just see spic TV shows.

>Were Spain really this cucked?
lolno

There was no reason for discrimination against amerindians or mestizos.

Prove any discriminatory laws against mestizos or amerindians that they weren't allowed in the peninsula or other such laws, there is none, Spain sought assimilation not massacre.

So why average Spaniards don't have injun ancestry but even natives from countries like Peru have Spanish ancestry?

New world was the target for migration where you could be free not feudal spain.

because Spain was a poor shithole

New world was having cultural and economical progress,new cities new sewers, new money, universities, fresh air, free from european monarchs, higher wages etc..

They are bringing back Spanish language in schools in recent times