ITT: We trigger yanks

ITT: We trigger yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
British soldiers vs American """"""soldiers"""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when USA claimed they killed jihadi john the ISIS executioner?

Hahahahah, they sit on their ass and push a button.

>They still all need german Dogs
Anglos btfo by Nazi Dogs

You want to trigger me? Get some weapons from that friendly bear and make the niggers in your country die. That would really piss me off.

yfw this post

>tfw the yanks will be a downtrodden minority in their own country in my lifetime

feelsgoodman

This is all true but doesn't change the fact that all western civilization is fucked. Including the UK. You're not that far off and you retards managed to do it being surrounded by water.

"not far off"

we're 90% white and are leaving the open door EU.

IF scotland leaves the UK a left wing government will never have the slightest chance of winning.

We're in such a better place than you it's unreal.

There are even talks of a commonwealth free trade zone which would allow free movement from countries with similar living standards.. Australia for example.

But keep believing there is no hope for us because there is none for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

>yfw usa is not number one
>yfw americans will try to defend this

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You can't post until you're in the top 30 though, so be sure to come back in... never Europoor.

>the european union is richer than USA
>belgium owns the EU
You were saying, burger?

The EU is not a country.

Belgium doesn't own the EU either, it's just the capital. No one owns the EU persay. How does it feel to be schooled by a burger?

>y-you're richer but it doesnt count because your n-n-not a country! ;((((

How about you stop praying the lord and fire back?

You're not richer, it's a combination of countries. Only China is richer. BTFO

>It's yet another divide and conquer thread

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this

>dividing and conquering

Who bitch? some neckbeard losers on pol?

get real.

i find that infographic difficult to take seriously, it reeks of murdoch bullshit