How are virgins treated in you're country?

How are virgins treated in you're country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just lie dude lmao

I bully virgins daily and ask them 'when are you going to get a gf'?

Like they are losers in degenerate urban areas

Like good normal people in other states who keep it till marriage

I also refuse to believe anyone older than 15 years old can be a virgin, it's just weird.

girls don't want to fuck ugly losers. how is this a difficult concept to comprehend? you retarded?

test

thanks

Then stop being an ugly loser, it's that simple bro

the same way they get treated in your country.

>Brits
>can afford to get jaw replacement surgery and plastic surgery to fix their inbred faces

Thanks for dropping by Chad.

Depend on age
15~18 no problem
18~20 well...OK
20~22 lol don't give up
23~ pls never commit suicide

more attractive than you, Jamal

I can't change my genetics

rounded up and executed

there's norway that's the case

I'm a virgin due to asexuality and I fucked up A LOT trying to mask it in the past. Like... I'd tell people I've had a long dry spell and they'd go "whaaaa" and they'd ask me things like "how often do you fantasize" and whatever. Up until that point it didn't even occur to me that people fantasize, I've never even had a sex dream. I don't think I'll ever understand you normies and failed normies.

asexuality isn't real

>What is plastic surgery
>What is working out
>What is being more confident
stop making pathetic excuses and go out there and slay some pussy

Nice opinion, norman.

Like lepers

Like shit, just like anywhere else.

If you're ugly, they laugh at you and ridicule you.
If you're "cute"/"handsome", they go "aww" and willing to take your virginity.

It's normal for people to be a virgin. Only married people can have sex.

>no degenerate culture like amerimutt
>no single parents issue like nogs

can smell the virgin scent a mile off
mate I'm ugly and I shag birds
bet you don't even leave the house or make any attempt whatsoever

How the fuck would they know? It's not like I'm wearing a "I'm a virgin" T-shirt.

Tfw I'm attractive but aspergery as fuck. I know because I get approached by women but they become disinterested real quick.

Everyone can sense it, they way you walk and act just makes you look like a virgin.

>stop making pathetic excuses and go out there and slay some pussy

No one ever made any remarks about it so I don't care

I've never really tried to get any, so I don't know if I could. I mean I lift but for some reason the thought has never occurred to me to try. I think it is because everyone thinks I'm gay and I hang out with girls a lot so I wouldn't want to dissappoint them.

they know

When's the last time you asked somebody out?

Sooo? If them knowing doesn't affect me in any way why should I give a shit? Are you literally deranged or something?

asexuality doesn't exist, and also your dad is extremely disspointed in you

they're treated like shit, and rightfully so. Being a virgin when you're older than 17, means that you're a complete fucking failure.
The only good thing is that you stay out of the gene pool, so your failure doesn't continue.

Why would I ask somebody out?

I never cared about my dad's opinion on anything.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of sex is two cockroaches doing it. I find it repulsive

>The only good thing is that you stay out of the gene pool, so your failure doesn't continue
>If your father wasn't a failure than you won't either, even though you turned out to be failure anyway and that contradicts my statement
Why are normies so retarded

it's not just about asking people out.
I'm a 5/10 at the absolute best, but
1)I have a good hygeine
2)I work out regurarly
3)I have interests other than video games and anime
Literally, that's all you have to do in order to find a gf. Nothing more.
Would I score more/better pussy if I had a 9/10 face? Yes, definately.
But having a bad face is not an excuse when it comes to not having had a gf.

>I never cared about my dad's opinion on anything.
sure bud, whatever helps you cope

maybe you're a fag? Try fantisizing about two men. I'm being serious also, I'm not trying to insult you on this. I used to think of the same, but then I realized I'm just a homo.

Why are you so retarded
Being alpha can lead to have any type of kid, but being omega will only result to having omega type of kid.
Clearly you never had a class on logic.
there's a difference between
A=B and
A--->B

Oh, it's yet another retarded homo. Figures.

27 year old apprentice reporting in.

Prepared for yet another year of no gf.

Only three more years and you'll get your admission to Hogwarts, keep it up.

i wouldn't know, i don't talk to girls so i never really had someone comment on it.
friends don't really care

Here everyone considers you a complete loser and a failure if you haven't lost your virginity by 14 years old. I'm not even joking, it's true.

>How are virgins treated in you're country?
They are most despised way more than any gay.
You still can publicly admit you're a gay and most of the time there will be no trouble unless you also shill for Putinist regime overthrow but I cannot even imagine someone coming out and saying he's a virgin etc etc it is socially unacceptable.

And it is all rising and becoming more serious since Russian women literally don't want men of their ethnicity. In Moscow like 1/3 officially registered marriages are between a Russian lady and a muslim caucasian (azeri etc) it is the public stats data. Even guys way above average are struggling to find a gf/wife and most of them have like 1-3 sexual mates during their lifespan.

Personally I never been intimate with a Russian girl and no I am not some sort of nerd or low income and the biggest part is I been to Poland for 2 years (worked as software engineer) and I managed to have a local gf provided the language/culture difference

Just how, two out of three russians are female

im 28 yo virgin and this is how my countrymen treat me . this is why Elliot Rodger was a hero

This is a game (((they))) play to justify marrying guys of other ethnicity or foreigners but in reality if we review a woman in her 20s-30s we see guys of almost all ages are competing for her.

28 kv here, hang on there, bruder

How you imagine having 60+ yo gf?

>tfw I'm literally not a virgin but everyone assumes I am because of how awkward I am and don't believe me when I tell them I'm not

With pity and scorn, like any disabled person

Same.
I'm too tired by now to care.

this. fags are mentally deranged, why would you ever take them seriously.

does this mean easy neetbux?

>tfw i'm going to get EVEN more neetbux
when will the wagies learn?
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

Litrerally lower than dogs, swedish women deserve death

We sacrifice them by burning them in bonfires during oyr midsummer celebration. It brings fertility and good luck.