youtube.com/watch?v=3uXidHshhqI
youtube.com/watch?v=6dosfiJdr0g
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
youtube.com/watch?v=1ccey7IJLCM
youtube.com/watch?v=LmaiKXKnAsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indiana Jones 4, monkey swinging scene.

wheres the cringe

That's such a bullshit power. There's literally no one that could beat him without plot protection.

When Apocalypse broke his leg I rolled my eyes

so is it ever explained how Jean Grey went from Boy George to a dutch hottie in the span of like 15 years?

Seems like a missed plot point in Apocalypse

Nope. The continuity is completely fucked in these movies.

he is just mutant speedster, not the flash. everyone he moved would die

they showed professor x losing his hair i wonder why they didnt show her turning hot

This almost ruined the whole movie for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdtwX6oRDSo

it doesnt make any goddamn sense how he goes down stairs superfast, he would be relying on gravity which is 9.8 m/s acceleration
at the end of this clip he is somehow able to accelerate his descent to superspeed and it makes no sense at all

youtube.com/watch?v=3uXidHshhqI

youtube.com/watch?v=6dosfiJdr0g

>Its shown in DoFP he needs to hold a person's neck when moving them as to avoid them getting whiplash and breaking their neck. A light touch from him could send you flying across the room.
>In Apocalypse he is grabbing multiple people at the same time, throwing them out of windows in to water, sheets, etc.
>Somehow they don't end up breaking any bones or worse, their necks and dying.

This is what bothered me the most, its like they threw away everything rule they set just to have another set piece with him. That's why I liked AoU's Quicksilver, at least he was a slavic asshole that was more grounded in his abilities.

Turner looks like Billie Idol and Famke's face has always bothered me. I've literally never gotten the appeal of her, she has awful eyebrows and her eyes look like a shark, lifeless. Her only convincing role was playing a post-op tranny in Nip/Tuck.

Goldeneye was one of my first boners so that would probably be it for me.

If you really wanted to take that power literally, anyone he'd have touched or moved would have instantly died from severe diffuse axonal injury. The extreme acceleration and decceleration would've compacted their brains against the sides of their skulls and rendered them instantly killed.
I actually thought this scene was the best in the film though

It's a comic book movie, who gives a fuck about whether it makes sense?

I get that but if you establish something in a prior movie you can't just dismiss it without addressing it. Did Quicksilver's powers get better? Is he now casting a speed force type aura that lets him and anyone he touches be safe from all the stuff you mentioned?

It was one way in one movie, then completely forgotten in the next. Those types of inconsistencies bother me.

That scene was great. Not our fault you can't appreciate classical music.

>Its shown in DoFP he needs to hold a person's neck when moving them as to avoid them getting whiplash and breaking their neck. A light touch from him could send you flying across the room.

he moves at over Mach 25 speeds, just the act of him moving around should cause oxygen to combust. Holding a person's neck is meaningless when they're getting torn apart by friction and crushed by G-Forces.

>get leg stuck in some mud
>suddenly can't dodge a punch or punch at superspeed to keep the other guy at bay

Mud is too OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

meanwhile this scene was PURE kino

nah dude this shit is funny as fuck why don't people get that these movies are like thriller/satire

>still zips around at super speed in slowmo
there's broken powers aۭnd then is this nigga

And then there's The Flash.

>Had to watch this movie in class
>Knew this scene was coming
>Left the classroom so i didn't have to watch it and get second hand embarrassment

>those youtube comments

youtube.com/watch?v=1ccey7IJLCM

nah, this was pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=LmaiKXKnAsI

>anime picture
there is nothing more cringe

The entire fucking movie