Just another pretty face or a woman of real substance?

Just another pretty face or a woman of real substance?

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1105816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A woman with copious amounts of substance. Far more than a person should have.

Her poor feet, always the most tragic victim of Burger Physiology. It's either penis toes or diabetic gangrene.

i can't relate to fat people

how hard is it to just not eat?

it's a lot like fighting a heroine addiction

joke thief

She's not even that fat tbph, I can't understand how you fucking virgin losers get such a thrill out of trying to cut down a successful actress in the prime of her career with millions of adoring fans.
Sure her edgy/raw style is not everyone's cup of tea, but no one's making you watch either.
You morons should just get over yourselfs and grow up already.

>heroine

bump

My nigger.

Don't

>pretty

Bumping for fat pigs everywhere.

fuck yeah, who /amy/ here

So she gets both the physical and electronic airbrush.

id give her my physical airbrush!!!

Who is this mattress actress?

It's not even her body that distracts me the most, it's that absolutely hideous Miss Piggy face she has.

Both

This senpai
I can't begin to comprehend the idea of someone wasting segments of their actual life photoshopping celebs to look less than than ideal, sitting there in the dimly lit basement slumped over a cum sick-encrusted desk with a smug look of self satisfaction on their faces

It's honestly hard. Even when you lose the weight, your body will fuck with your hormones to make you hungry enough to get back to your old weight.

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1105816

>Although short-term weight loss is readily achieved through dietary restriction, only a small minority of obese people maintain diet-induced weight loss in the long term.

>A multitude of hormones, peptides, and nutrients are involved in the homeostatic regulation of body weight, many of which are perturbed after weight loss. Whether these changes represent a transient compensatory response to an energy deficit is unknown, but an important finding of this study is that many of these alterations persist for 12 months after weight loss, even after the onset of weight regain, suggesting that the high rate of relapse among obese people who have lost weight has a strong physiological basis and is not simply the result of the voluntary resumption of old habits

>Caloric restriction results in a rapid, profound reduction in circulating levels of leptin and energy expenditure and an increase in appetite.

>A greater-than-predicted decline in 24-hour energy expenditure after weight loss also persists for 1 year or more after the loss in weight has been maintained.

she was once mildly cute to her credit. still, i don't get why she got the hollywood rub over iliza schlesinger who is objectively sexy as fuck, despite her mousey jew face

u sound triggered :^)

>photoshopping celebs to look less than than ideal
>implying she looks ideal before the shops