Germans are a fucking pathetic, why do people here still like them unironically?

Germans are a fucking pathetic, why do people here still like them unironically?

>Fragmented into petty states for most of history
>No lasting New World colonies, instead millions of Germans emigrate to non-German colonial nations and lose their identity/language forever
>STILL fragmented after "unification" in the 19th century because Austria is left out
>Creates colonies in Africa and Oceania but no significant numbers of Germans are shipped off to them, even after several genocides Germans are still not numerically relevant there
>Gets BTFO in WW1 and loses these colonies forever, even loses ethnic German land back in Europe although most Germans didn't move west after it
>Manages to annex what is left of Austria but gets BTFO again in WW2 and loses even more ethnic German land, this time forever with absolutely no chance of recovering it as Germans are forced out of the eastern territories throughout the 20th century, now there's no Germans east of the Oder
>Recently got themselves in a demographic hell by inviting millions of non-Western migrants who don't assimilate into their country (which is still not unified as Austria exists), can't do shit about it because of post-WW2 liberal guilt

So remind me, what's to like about these pathetic faggots? Seriously, nothing gets as bad. The UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Japan... no one. Germans are a total fucking joke who can't get anything done right but yet they're still liked here unironically, no matter how many grobgermanium memes are posted, this remains as a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Dutch_inventions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_War_(1621–25)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Germans are liked here

lol

huh

Why no austro germanic empire?

Were yuropeans literally retarded?;

>Germans are a total fucking joke who can't get anything done right

Truth.

You sound like a mad pole
Don't mistake me, Germans are fags
The had a 15~ years of being worth a fuck, and they got us to the moon, but then they fucked it all up
I can't respect a nation that puts so much of their pride into military matters, only to lose all the fucking time
That being said, they didn't lose to you, so you sound mad as hell

>collapses the Roman empire, plunging Western civilization into centuries of darkness
>chips away at the foundations of Christendom, plunging western Europe into countless theological blood feuds
>bumbles into Waterloo and stops history's greatest man from reunifying and modernizing Europe
>starts WW1, bringing an end to a glorious era of European expansionism and enlightenment
>WW1 saps Europe of its fervour and forever dehumanizes warfare, making it a true hell
>ships Lenin back to Russia to buy themselves time in conflict to big for them, ignites a spirit of Bolshevism that still haunts us to this day
>does the EXACT SAME THING three decades later in WW2, elected a lunatic who wanted to 'colonize' Eastern Europe
>WW2 ends with European empires crumbling, Hitler has forever demonized reactionary politics
>power vacuum of old empires filled with constant bush wars between America and the Soviet monster the Germans helped create
>quietly assembles a new European empire in peace time, uses it to subvert local democracy and import millions of non-whites into the European homeland out of guilt for their past actions

Let us also not forget they are long allies of the T*rks who killed based Byzantines.

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

I LOVE MUSLIM DICK-ADOLF HITLER
What did he mean by this ?

DELET THIS

German in denial

The Reich's politically correct sequel

Our rejects' colony

Frankly all of you are our Empire. If you like it or not doesn't fucking matter, but it probably is why we're liked.

Eh. At least Germanys history has made it relevant. Which is more I can say for Mr.ImFreeOhWaitNoImNot

>polacks still buttblasted

take your autism somewhere else please.

Thank God for the noble brit cucks. Basically the ones who fucked up basically everything and still think they're hot shit.

Enjoy 6 gorylion turks

>That being said, they didn't lose to you, so you sound mad as hell

Wouldn't you be mad if 1 country was destroying your continent FOR THE THIRD TIME?

Are we supposed to be happy this entire continent is utterly fucked?
Because Germany?

You do realize this whole PC, leftist hippy bullshit is a consequence of Germany going apeshit 80 years ago?

NONE OF THE RETARDED BAD THINGS HAPPENING NOW wouldn't happen if germans weren't retarded.

Its not about polaks being mad at germans, it's about being mad about a country that's trying really hard TO FUCK US ALL UP.

FOR THE THIRD TIME.

If Madagascar did this, we would be mad at Madagascar.
But it's the germans doing it, so we're pissed at the germans.

Its really that fucking simple.

WTF I HATE GERMANY NOW

The entire NSDAP was the most beta fucks ever. It wasn't just Hitler.

Goebells had a domineering mother who thought his deformity was a punishment from God.

Speer was almost certainly literally autistic, and referred to his wife in the 'sie' form. If you don't speak German, you have two forms of 'you' 'du' which you use in intimate formats such as close friends and family members, and 'sie' which you use in polite, formal meetings. The equivalent in English would be always calling your wife "Ma'am" or "Mrs. Speer."

Look at this image and know that Himmler is the most beta faggot to ever live, and cannot live up to the masculinity of a literal hungry skeleton manlet.

Funk was a closet case and alcoholic.

Hess was probably also autistic.

None of these people succeeded at anything in life other than "being Nazis".

The closest thing you get to a successful human being in the Nazi Party is Uberchad Herman Goering, who cucked the whole party, didn't drink the koolaid, and spent that sweet luftwaffe dosh on hookers and drugs. He even admitted the only reason he joined the party was it was so fucking easy to get a leadership position.

As a german myself I woefully agree. This country is cucked to the core. I honestly doubt Germany will be saved at some point. If anything the fall of Germany can be a beacon of failure that puts whites in other countries over the tipping point.

I have to bear the presence of other Germans every fucking day and I can't bear it any longer. 90% are insanely cucked, angsty, self-loathing faggots that blindly follow the current authority regardless of how retarded that might be (all institutions in Germany are deeply infested with leftists and pc crowd). A population that elects Merkel 3 times as a chancellor has nobody but themselves to blame for their downfall.
I hope I can get out of this shit hole before everything comes crashing down.

>So remind me, what's to like about these pathetic faggots? Seriously, nothing gets as bad. The UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Japan... no one. Germans are a total fucking joke who can't get anything done right but yet they're still liked here unironically, no matter how many grobgermanium memes are posted, this remains as a fact.

Yes and the worst part of it all is the Germans forced their WW2 guilt on the whole of Europe.

She invited the 3rd world to Europe, not Germany.

As we all know this is going to end in a massive conflict in Europe between the 2 cultures. After the war Germans should lose their lands FOREVER.

They must be assimilated into the European stock never to destroy Europe again.

Germans, and the entire extended Germanic race are cowards.

Is there still somewhat nationalism left in Germany?
What do normal people think about all this refugees coming in Germany?
I mean, are they angry at Merkel or not?
Is everyone a degenerate in Germany now?

Also bump.

Germany is a dying nation, they are completely doomed.

Szczecin reporting in.
>pre-war German population: 380,000
>post-war German population: 3,000

God bless.

Germany should have taken Pooland to Looland but then Anglo put embargo on loos.
They are eternal enemies of Aryans.

No I get your buttfustration
But raging like a tendieless autist just makes you look, well, autistic
Poland itself is going to be fine as long as you maintain your homogenity, cultural unity, and resistance to EU fuckery
You may even turn out to be the saviors of Europe
But as mentioned above, getting this mad about an obviously shit people makes you look worse
Endless ridicule and mockery is a way better strategy
Remind the Sup Forums german that his women are getting fucked seventeen ways from Sunday by Chadul, and not by him
Remind him that's what his government wants
Laugh very hard about how far his people have fallen
Remind them that all the German men with spines died in the war, and that their entire genetic lineage at this point is the combination of Slavic rape and German cunts too stupid/horny to kill themselves
Remind them that their world ended in '45
Remind them that they've been engineered by Allied powers to be permacucks forever
But most of all, remind them that their tanks suck
Because fuck Germany

But seriously, stop sperging

In terms of economy no?
Also i bet that was said after the end of ww1.

>Remind them that their world ended in '45
HOL UP

Doomed mate.

I know a German here who you cant even mention Merkel or the refugees around.

I do sort of feel sorry for the Germans. They are wonderful engineers but they just keep fucking Europe up over and over again.

How about their power to rule is taken from them forever and they just build rockets and cars.

still butthurt about ww2 then? get over it, it's history.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

The powefulst County in Europe is a failure? While polish are stealing german cars beacause they cant build own? Ur country is poor as fuck, and Germany rich! Ur community is homophop, rassist, and bad educated. Poland just live becaus Germany is givin a lot of mony to you. Just becaus Angela Merkel a.k.a Angelo Merde is playing dicatator doesnt mean the german pople are bad engeniers, beer brewer or idiots. I just see here a jealous poor polish cunt how cant comprehend why polis living standards aren like in Moldavia... I dont even like the german very much as an austrian but u make poland way weaker by ur comments!

In terms of economy, i don't think so.
In terms of other countries giving them power or taking them seriously, yes.
>Germany is a dying nation, they are completely doomed.
I bet someone said something among these lines after the end of ww1.

I WUZ SAYIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

The powefulst County in Europe is a failure? While polish are stealing german cars beacause they cant build own? Ur country is poor as fuck, and Germany rich! Ur community is homophop, rassist, and bad educated. Poland just live becaus Germany is givin a lot of mony to you. Just becaus Angela Merkel a.k.a Angelo Merde is playing dicatator doesnt mean the german pople are bad engeniers, beer brewer or idiots. I just see here a jealous poor polish cunt how cant comprehend why polish living standards arent like in Moldavia... I dont even like the german very much as an austrian but u make poland way weaker by ur comments!

>HURR DURRR GERMANY IS THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS BUT PLEASE BE POLITE ABOUT IT, USE ONLY KIND WORDS.

Are you a hippy?

Finally something who tells the truth.

Germans are a mess. I mean, how many times did they tried to be something important and how they always failed?

This. Germans = enemies of Western civilization

POLAND BTFO

This is the most basic truth. Germans are without future. Germany will continue to exist in some form but it won't be Germany anymore . It will be a melting pot mostly populated by sandniggers, niggers and other filth looking for handouts. The welfare state that keeps Germany together will collapse and quality of life will drop to the level of some developing country. Every indicator points that way.

Economy is meaningless. You can boost an economy in no time but you cannot recreate a population without extreme measures. Demographically Germany is doomed. In a country of 82 million people there are now only 65 million ethnic Germans without "migration background". Those are 45 years old on average and produce at a rate of less than 1,4 children per woman. Over 2/3 of newborn children have a "migration background" which means they are either mudslims or niggers. In 2020 there will be more young people with migration background than without. The Germans are over demographically. Erased by their own complacency and stupidity. Without any war.

Other than the Roman empire part, the British are responsible for just about all of things you listed as well.

Germans are still, and will always be better than poles. Poles have barely contributed to any scientific field even though they have a pretty big population. They cant wage war for shit, losing multiple wars against countries like sweden which has like 1/4th of their population. sad.

poland is meant to be destroyed and partitioned because they cant rule themselves

Well, it changed everything on every country even here. The war or holocaust or anything doesn't matter how it affected society as a whole does matter.

The Germans are only a broken people because of their incredible potential for power. It took the entire world to bring them down, and the western countries had to sign a deal with the devil to do so.

And they were right
They've never recovered from the height of the Second Reich
It's only been 100 years, and look how far they've fallen
It takes a while to die from cancer, that doesn't mean they're not going to die

This
Poland is shit

>The Germans are only a broken people because of their incredible potential for power. It took the entire world to bring them down, and the western countries had to sign a deal with the devil to do so.

Too late to delete it, Norway.

USA = Enemy of western Civilization

Simple. I prefer German culture over the fuckupistani shitskin culture currently invading Europe.

>German culture
Nice meme

Danke Österreich

Literally every single thing you said is wrong.
Its like reading a post on opposite day.

Damn, if this is a bait, you got me...

still butthurt about ww2 then? get over it, it's history.

The unification of Germany was a mistake. It would be much better if they had stayed as small states.

Fuckin polaks
Post papież lads

Ur just mad cause they gassed u, fucking jew

Yes, there is. But it is miniscule. Maybe less than 5% of Germans are nationalists and most of them are old people. What matters is the youth and young Germans are either already mudshits or the most leftist cucks you could imagine.
More and more people are getting angry at Merkel but not because she is waging genocide against ethnic Germans but because they are feeling the consequences of her decision to import millions of sandniggers.

Shit like this makes my blood boil. Do you hear those fucking cucks clapping?????? I swear Germans are the dumbest people alive.

Servus, bitte gerne!

>The Germans are only a broken people because of their incredible potential for power. It took the entire world to bring them down, and the western countries had to sign a deal with the devil to do so.

Spain resisted with the biggest empire in the world fighting against all the other powers in Europe, the Ottoman Empire and the japs and chineses in Asia during almost 400 years.

Germany always go full Blitzkrieg mode trying to conquer Europe to collapse in less than a decade.

dude, you might it sound as if Germany stands in the way of Polish ambitions.

>dude, you might it sound as if Germany stands in the way of Russian ambitions.
They do.

We uphold values, work hard and efficent, build long lasting things.

Polacks only make poor copies and steal shit.
There is a reason to why we are the heart of europe.

LOL. "Better". Better but nonexisting. Poles are 95% ethnic poles in their country while Germans are getting outbred in their own nation by mudshits they feed throught their taxes.

I'm not saying be kind about it at all you stupid pollack
I'm saying laugh in their face until they suicide
Humorous ridicule is an infinitely more potent weapon than yelling WTF GERMAN SUX
Sperging just makes you look like a loser

You don't want to be a loser, do you user?

Glück auf, Freund aus Österreich!

Fuck that cunt my forefathers came to this country Germans after WW1 and with this shit they roll in their graves.

After shitskins, sandniggers and cockroaches the poles are the most biggest group of invaders here. So yes you are right.

1,000 years of backstabbing sure helped.

ofcourse POLAND MUSS BE GROSS

We're constantly hated on here, what the hell are you talking about, you eternally butthurt fuck?

Why? Does a united Germany diminish British influence on continental Europe? It does, doesn't it?

Better to live a day as a lion than a decade as a sheep

Hey, we lived as a lion 400 years.

I doubt that. I think Russia wants Europe as an ally against the USA.

At least they are better than Pooland getting buttfucked by every country throughout its existence. Only because of the UK do you still even exist as a country.

>Spain resisted with the biggest empire in the world fighting against all the other powers in Europe, the Ottoman Empire and the japs and chineses in Asia during almost 400 years.
This meme again. There is a big difference between sporadic conflicts and total war, Carlos.

Like we had any meaningful influence on the continent anyway, you're a liability to the security of the European people.

Whenever I post gay rights threads its usually Germans and poles against them. Now poles are irrelevant drunks but it makes me sad to see that Germans are so backwards so I guess they have what's coming to them with the Muslims and all.

The germans arent broke peoply anymore. They build up their country in 70 years, most countrys only could dream of... India is faaaaaar away from that, and yes there is a german complex about WW2 still in their minds. Even if the newer gerneration has nothing to do with it anymore. They will get over it an a few generations.

I don't think you ever saw real sperging.

Does it suck?
Yes.
Did op say it sucks?
Yes.

Do you even know what sperging is?

SPERGINGISPOSTINGSUPERMADINALLCAPSLOCKANDWISHINGSOMETHONGBADTOHAPPENTOSOMETHONGWEHATE.

This is sperging.

Oh, it's about PAST wounds, not about your FUTURE ambitions. No! I see...

Tough shit. Looks like you're stuck with what you got.

Yeah well that decade was over 70 years ago and you were born just in time to see the rotting corpse get picked apart by scavengers
Is that really better?

Shit you're right

What on earth are you talking about? Spain was muslim for almost 800 years, then you were ruled by the Habsburg dynasty for another 200 years.

Besides, if you're going to talk about history, the HRE lasted a thousand years.

...... UK? How did the UK help?

By doing jack shit?

From a British pov, it's not unfavorable to keep Continental Europe busy with each other, for as long as no force dominates. A united Europe under German-French leadership is decidedly NOT in your interest. You would be marginalized.

why did poles lose so quickly to a bunch of leather clad faggots

None of it is untrue, even the netherlands has more scientific contributions and there are only 16 million of us.

Let us compare these lists:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Dutch_inventions

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions

LOL, thanks for the bagel and vodka though

and now:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_War_(1621–25)

this is just one of many examples of poles losing against swedes.

P00

Why are these polish spergs so obsessed with us?
Inferiority complex? Do you secretely wish you were us?
Is it because you're so insignificant right next to us while having almost the same size of a country?
Whatever it is I hope Putin nukes you're shitheap of a nation soon.

>You do realize this whole PC, leftist hippy bullshit is a consequence of Germany going apeshit 80 years ago?

Excuse me?
>Germany goes against Marxism, almost alone
>tons of countries go against Germany to defend Marxism
>it's Germany's fault
Yeah no.

>H
>R
>E

I think the USA suck. Not even that, the world would be way better place without them!
German have less humor, thats true, but USA have a enormous lag of intelligence in their population.

You asked about the past.
I answered.

You ask about the future?
I'll answer this too.

Here goes, get ready:

You're destroying this continent again.

we give you toilets to clean so you have purpose in life. be grateful.

>tfw i started this meme when Pooland started replying 'poo in the loo' and people are using it.

If no changes are made in your country, then enjoy shitting in the streets with your Syrian friends with bombs.

Envy. We're standing in the way of their ambitions. They would like to be have the power and influence that Germany has. Pretty much everybody in Europe would like to be the geographical heartland.