What is the best piece of architecture in your country?

What is the best piece of architecture in your country?

Pic related: Australia - National Museum of Australia

that looks fucking atrocious, no bants. sydney theatre looks incredible

you're joking, right?
For me it's Flinders Station. Can't wait to get btfo by old worlders.

What the fuck is that supposed to be

>What is the best piece of architecture in your country?

Everywhere

Our national pride you fucking traitor.
It's called the NATIONAL MUSEUM OF AUSTRALIA for a reason. It symbolizes all of Australia

Matthias Church imho

Australia has no culture.

australians ahd one job - to genocide all abos and they blew even this simple task.

You are nothing but a bunch of losers sucking on US' tranny Gino tit

>showing respect to McDonald's

Sick loop.

whats with the MacDonald arches?

Go away American, you sad, pathetic mongrel.

t. hiv spreader

Close, Royal Exhibition Building is the correct answer.

Fun fact, up until the 1970s Australia tried to demolish ALL of it's Victorian era buildings and it was only when the Royal Exhibition Building was saved through Royal Decree did Australia stop demolishing Victorian era building.
Victorian era buildings up until the 1970s were a significant part of cultural cringe that we were once part of the UK and not our own country. It's why Australian cities look like absolute fucking shit yet you can look at photos of Australian city streets from the 1920s and they all look like beautiful European cities.

how about something that actual Italians built?

>slavestrailian banter

It's not the best imo, but the american tourists absolutely love this.

yeah i know, we used to have stuff like this until we destroyed it. Of course us useless cunts did.

our national pride is in my pants, nigga

>National Museum of Australia
You are doing it wrong.

commies and architecture was a match made in Heaven

>slaveaustralian
You work more for like 4x less than an Australian and for an economy that is in decline. Also enjoy your resources being plunded by oligarchs.

I fucking hate Australia's pathetic penchanct for modernist architecture

literally: "Well we can't compete with the rest of the world and we hate our culture so we're going to do weird shit and masturbate ourselves over its 'artistic qualities'"

IT'S OVER, JANEMBA!

Nederland wins again. Also these numbers are wrong because almost woman work part time when they have children. So it looks screwed in the statistics.

how many hours do you work a week?

I like Schwerin Palace. Early records of a fort go back to the 10th century. It was remodeled from a fortified castle into a palace in the 16th century and served as the home of the dukes and grand dukes of Mecklenburg in that period. The court had to move elsewhere because of a number of wars in central Europe including the Thirty Years War, and after falling into disrepair almost all of it was completely redesigned and rebuilt in the 19th century for the court to move back in. Today it's the state parliament of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

You mean something that was built after 1861?

That's mostly shit, but it's not what you asked in your first post

40 hour weeks are pretty much the norm anywhere except for socialized lazy bum countries like France, and even they're debating to scrap the 35 hour week. Our average numbers are only so low because a lot of people work part time, voluntarily or not.

>slavestralian trigger discipline

this doesn't even make sense

How does a 35 hour week work? They just go home? I have to stay longer once a week because there will be a container that needs to be unload. They just fuck off and give the customer the finger?

just russians trying to spam nonsensical "banter" who cares
beautiful building
did my exams there
F

If you can imagine a baguette shouting CRETIN at you for something absolutely meaningless, then you can imagine them fucking off after seven hours regardless of what's going on.

unironically

I think south korea has the most there, so they win

t. map mexican