Thoughts on the new powerpuff girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!KtIlCZ4Q!nsE9Kop8iUhStvwRwKUSHkgyNhXMlazIT7_KHsJdpWs
biyori.moe/d/nyanpasu!-bcjuykbjyp.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x10h57w_水野キングダムラブズパワーパフガールズ_shortfilms?start=156
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ55DZ_BVug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah i dont wanna talk about that
but i did have a half-asleep idea for a REAL ppg episode this morning, basically just a pun.
the title would be 'mojo jonah' and he'd be in the middle of an attack when a giant fish monster eats him, and then he spends most of the rest of the episode fuming inside its stomach and trying to escape.. then he gets control of it and attacks them using its body combined with his strategic mind
then it poops him out or whatever i dunno

Shell of what classic PPG was

and I say that as someone who tried the reboot first, then started watching original PPG. I'm still going through the first season of the old episodes.

Sounds like some fetish shit

No me gusta!

It started bad, and just keeps getting worse. I can't believe they renewed it for another season.

its okay. theyre doing new things with them, like white eyes.

what triggers me is Utonium's curved chin, because my autism for perfect rectangles

No Bellum triggers me. No Bellum because the idiots in charge thought she was sexist triggers me even more.

Isn't that the entire point of cartoons though?

BEST FUCKING CARTOON OF THE 2010S.

IT IS WAYYYYY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL, IT HAS GOOD MORALS, TOP NOTCH ACTION, GUT BUSTING COMEDY, AND THE FEELSSS

NOT TO MENTION THE ANIMATION IS FUCKING STELLAR, THE PEOPLE WHO ANIMATED THE LOONEY TUNES WOULD BE PUT TO SHAME IT'S SUCH A MASTERPIECE

Get out of here Neros Q.

NO!

new episode in 5 minutes if anyone cares

Sup Forums hates it. Move along.

No

Nobody cares

I really didn't think anyone would get the referance

You kidding? Neros Q had like 2 whole threads about him.

I thought I was neutral to the VAs but god damn I was wrong. I can't tell who's worse Bloosom's or Buttercup's

2 threads? Where! I need that cringe in my life!

I don't know, but it was like a week or two ago, might be in the archives

Did he make the threads himself?

Huh, the only picture of the show's entire fan base.

Pan Pizza is relatively popular

hot garbage, shame too. Didn't have much hope considering how successful teen titans go has been though.

Similar to Teen Titans Go!, it's generally a self-parody in a very insulting way. The girls in the new series are portrayed as a trio of lowlifes and it had a lot of cringe worthy moments such as Bubbles' Jew face.

That would require thinking about it

No thank you.

>Bubbles fucks up her school photo by being nervous
>everyone, including the writers, makes this out to be the photographer's fault

>that podcast where Jim pretended to be Nero

Download Link Here

mega.nz/#!KtIlCZ4Q!nsE9Kop8iUhStvwRwKUSHkgyNhXMlazIT7_KHsJdpWs

biyori.moe/d/nyanpasu!-bcjuykbjyp.mp4

Finger slilpped and i hovered over the stream . so you'll see the Hud.

Even this piece of shit crossover was better.
dailymotion.com/video/x10h57w_水野キングダムラブズパワーパフガールズ_shortfilms?start=156

HEY guys um mrenter made a video talking about how the new powerpuff girls are bad so uh you guys have to like it now ok thanks

AND

Mr enter, dear god, I've never met a bigger asshole in all my life. Turned one of my best friends against me

The new Squirrel Girl is a photographer?!

top-notch filename right here

...how did he do that?

It's great to see them FINALLY fighting crime for a change!

JUST

THE

BEST

DICK

probably i am the only one that likes this show

Right now is a bad show. Is not the worst but is something like The Looney Tunes Show, the writters wants to be revolutionary as the original show was. I'm not going to lie but I have a hope close to zero (but something) that in the second season could be an Ok show, just like Teen Titans Go (You will not follow it as other show but is fun to watch)

This episode was actually pretty decent

where? did i blink and miss the fighting?

Well, they fought against Bubbles' villainy with the power of sisterhood and true love.
That's kinda like fighting crime, right?

I know Mr. Enter is generally hated, but I agree with almost everything in his nuPPG review
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ55DZ_BVug

fag

Some points that he talks are good... But when he starts bitching about Hurrr I'm asexual, and talks about how he is not attracted by his asexuality is kind of annoying

Bubbles of the Opera was a dumb episode, it might've been better if it was a half hour long and had better written dialogue and characters (nuBubbles is a shit stain on this Earth)

Gonna sound like a tumblr fag, but as a asexual, I fucking cringe. I fuckijg think whenever he does it it's a desperate cry for attention "look at me! I'm different!"

Pandering, and not relying on the original show's formula that made it fun in the first place.

Oh my lord, he got a real microphone

Majority don't really care about the faggot, the only people I see ever actively hating him are TTG fans which is how I found out about him anyway

He fucking sucks, he is a extreme hypocrite