Can you flush toilet paper in your country?

Can you flush toilet paper in your country?

Why is russia not included?

Yes :3

I was confused too when I first got here because I heard the stories but I've been able to flush it everywhere I've been so far. Granted their toilet paper is generally this brown shit the consistency of a supermarket bag but in all the toilets I've freed with my ass magic it's gone right down.

I flush toilet paper and I'm still alive lol

I don't understand, do places actually exist where there are flushing toilets but you can't flush toilet paper?

Yes. Turkey for instance.

we wash our butt with water

stop buying the 5 ruble shit perhaps, poorfaggot? a zewa costs like idk, 40 rubles for a roll?

So there are just bins filled with shitty paper?

I don't buy the toilet paper of hotels, airports, and restaurants Ivan. One would think that wouldn't need to be stated.
Yup.

Usually hotels and stuff will allow you to flush normally. So when you're visiting their places you're literally going to the toilet like a God, far out of the reach of the native population.

>tfw flushed all my poopoo stained toilet paper down the toilet in Istanbul
LOCK ME UP

I'm sorry but what do you mean by toilet paper?

must be staying in some shithole dens. whenever I go to some russian city on holidays I stay in 3* hotels and they always have good zewa paper

Generally they all carry a small poop satchel so they can bring the shitty paper with them

I did too and clogged at least two Turkroach toilets if my recollections are correct. No fucks were given, that's what they get for ruining Constantinople.

You can't flush it too many times, but if you do it just once or twice, it's not a problem.
Also I went to Latvia recently and I wouldn't flush it there either.

I can do this in the city, but can't in the village. The system will be clogged.

But there aren't any toilets in Ukrainian villages.

I am a relative of the president

but I can, wtf

Does that mean you get to be arrested the next time there's a coup or revolution?

Are you seriously telling me these countries can't flush toilet paper?
I didn't realize there were countries with indoor plumbing that can't handle the weakest substance on the planet.

>generally this brown shit the consistency of a supermarket bag
What? Pics?

Doubt it's true, only had this problem in greece (been to all marked countries)

Can someone tell me why you these countries aren't alowed to do this? Sounds fucking disgusting that you would have to keep it in the trash or something. Even if you leave it outside that's smelly shit near your home.

It's more on places like gas stations, motels, cheep restoraunts etc.. at least here it's limited to those

Yes.
It's recommeneded to not flush the empty roll, though, but not forbidden.

Well memed

>Flushtugal

Why would you flush the roll? Do you wipe your ass with that too?