tfw hungry

>the headline on the WSJ
>US in weakest
>US. Weakest
>case for his Make america great again campaign slogan

fucking grover's algorithmic digital scion cubed chess

Trump never actually ate that you know

wew lad

Look at that fucking smile. I fucking love how tongue in cheek this shit is, like he's playing a joke and making us all in on it.

I'm hungry and don't get out of work for a few hours. You neetfags have it too good. Your day of reckoning will come.

Good, he doesn't need to fuck up his health with fast food. He sure likes to pose with it though.

And the media eats it up

every
single
time

They write articles about what he's eating lmao, no wonder he hasn't had to spend any money on ads

Anyone have any more pictures of trump eating/interacting with food? My trump food folder doesn't have as many images in it as I would like.

Please help, I have this rare image of Trump eating as payment.

Keep saying that. i love it.
Italian flag is much better than the irish one

The whole presentation of a single piece of chicken in the middle of a white plate looks very rich. That and the whole spoon in the middle of a diagonal napkin. It's a bit strange how he's not downplaying how rich he is. I like that he's just fucking honest that he's wealthy as fuck and doesn't try to hide it. Hilary just comes off as a liar and a cheat, who has for decades wielded a gross amount of power and yet pretends to be fighting the good fight for all the liberal cuckolds.

Is this well done steak?
That is just sad for a man who probably has a private chef. ( Who probably is succumbing to alcoholism because he has to shit on his trade to work for an idiot.)

Just because you don't like well done steak doesn't mean the taste doesn't appeal to everyone. I would think a GERMAN of all people would be more tolerant and open minded. I guess the Hitler blood runs deep.

Donald is a Mysophobiac. He suffers from the unconditional pathological fear of germ and bacteriological contamination. Raw meat is know to contain bacteria. At least we know he's clean.

that's a nice fork

Only degenerates eat food with bare hands

implying

we need to make asuka the 2nd official maga girl after the awoo girl

all the normies who will watch NGE afterwards to see why this german teenager is a neo nazi racist will be the cherry on top

>56D FLOATING UZBEKI TETRIS ON VENUS

>algorithmic digital scion cubed chess

I don't know why, but I always laugh when we give over complicated named to shit.

My all time favourite is "Mongolian water colour painting appreciation forum".

You mean I need to eat an apple with utensils?

I even type with utensils, fuckin pleb

>Eating fast food

Fast food is degenerate as fuck. No better than smoking in my opinion.

but it tastes so good man

I'll take that as a ``no'' then.
I hope you live a very long time.

Yes, silly. With fork and knife.

>a ``no''
are you ok user

Nigger, KFC is tasty as fuck

Eating food whilst looking in the camera automatically makes you look like a cheeki bastard, but only of you do it with conviction. (You wouldn't want to recreate Milibands fiasco)

It's like you're taunting the onlooker

eating kfc with fork and knife.
he probably just lost the 2 African niggers that were reeling for him

Goddammit, I love this man.

theyre currently talking about it on good morning america

Trump's 4D chess knows no limits. This subtly reels in the black vote.