Who of these fine gentlemen do you follow?

Who of these fine gentlemen do you follow?

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinalfredstrom.com/2009/01/kevin-alfred-strom-address-to-the-court/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jared Taylor is the best. Just look at that smile.

Rockwell, Pierce, & Taylor.

I've seen a few Rockwell speeches on Youtube, especially the one put out by Omnphi, and I'm impressed. Damn shame that he was killed.

I also like Pierce's video by that same channel, but I've yet to read The Turner Diaries.

Jared Taylor is amazing. He garners praise even from his enemies.

I've watched a few of Duke's videos and he seems untrustworthy, nothing I can put my finger on though.

I've never heard of Black or Strom but I'm willing to read more as I'm still new to this whole idea.

Why are they all white males?

>anglos
None of them, you yankee fuck.

filename?

Don Black, Creator of Stormfront

and Kevin Alfred Strom, Creator of the National Vanguard, and basically the successor of Pierce.

Pierce and to a limited extent Rockwell. Strom is a child raping faggot. Duke is a fed. Taylor is too soft of a cunt. Black is self explanatory.

jared taylor is the real face of hwite nationalism

Oh I did hear a Stormfront podcast a while back. It was pretty terrible.

He had a guest on the show who was trying to make a claim that blacks and whites shouldn't breed because of vaginal canal angles were different between the races.

I'm not sure if the podcast was part of a series on incompatibility between the races, but surely there are far more relevant reasons than vaginal angles to avoid miscegenation.

I listened to the podcast mainly for comedic effect because the host would try to steer conversation away and the guest would just keep bringing it back to vaginal angles.

BLACKED

I don't think that automatically discredits Strom's ideas, but I do think Pierce would have physically removed him if he was still alive.

The middle 4

Honestly, if that isn't the comfiest picture of all time.

who are all these random nonames
i hope they're not russian you must tell me if any are russian

HUWAYHTE PEOPLE

rockwell and pierce hit their marks, but there's nothing to follow, they're dead. seen duke, has moments, don't follow, taylor, don't follow, don't know strom or black.

Jared Taylor. Bestest.

>you will never ride along with George in the hate bus.

Why live honestly? Why is there no cooler politician affiliation than nazism.

None, they're all crackpots.

>hwite

rip ;_;

Only the NWF can free America from ZOG.

Pierce, Pierce, and Pierce

Actually I don't really know Strom, Taylor, or Black. Any recommended videos?

Taylor an Rockwell are the only ones in that group who arent/werent a negative to the movement.

he does indeed spell it like that

Strom was a retard that caused a split in WLPs group after he died and then got caught with CP and jailed.

I see. Fucking disgusting. Yeah pretty sure Pierce would not have hesitated to murder him with his own hands if he found a pedo in his ranks.. I know the NA collapsed after Pierce died so I knew that whoever replaced him was incompetent, but this is so much sadder..

Duke and Taylor.

Yeah for all the time WLP wrote and talked about making sure to keep weirdos and hobbyists out he really didnt do a good job at it.

I think he was just too beta to ever make decisive decisions and properly vet his members.

kevinalfredstrom.com/2009/01/kevin-alfred-strom-address-to-the-court/

I'm not sure if I completely believe the narrative that he was actually a pedophile. The splc and similar drove that into the ground to ruin his reputation. If he had any actual charges he would have been in prison for longer

Apparently they were in his cache that was dug through

That's ridiculous.

None of this stupid stuff started until pierce himself died. Until then the national alliance was extremely successful and professional

DUKE FOR SENATE
DUKE FOR SENATE
DUKE FOR SENATE
DUKE FOR SENATE
DUKE FOR SENATE
If you haven't heard, duke is running for the senate of lousiana.
HELP HIM, HE NEEDS DONATIONS BY NEXT FRIDAY TO QUALIFY FOR DEBATES.

Taylor, Rockwell and Pierce.

I avoid the rest, they're pretty much autistic.

Duke for waifu

first they took manhattan

David Duke is good too.