Entitled American Nigger harasses white airport staff and passengers in Belgium

even makes the stewardess cry. What would black panther do?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYXEZeWuVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQRDJ1JGVRk
liveleak.com/view?i=ef7_1495252177
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck trump and fuck white people

>look i posted it again!!!!

bitch shouldve done her job correctly

>europoo
deserved it

>americans can't control their animals
Big surprise.

The fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums ?

Americans are only behind China in terms of being the shittiest customers.

Although niggers might be the worst.

>I live here
>Doesn't speak French or Flemish

This is the 100th time this thread has been posted.

Fuck off, you fucking faggot.

why is the stupid bitch crying?

This is more just an American thing than a black thing. Maybe take off your stormfront goggles so you can see things more clearly. Americans tend to take "The customer is alright" to whole new levels. Literally every other video like this is from the perspective of some white suburban soccer mom with a pixie cut and endless free time.

Because shitskins are awful and the white race is dying.

*always right

I don't know where the customer is always right came from, but it needs to go.

That's why you gotta put the burgers in their place.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQRDJ1JGVRk

Reminds me of the dude in the wheelchair getting mad at the guy speaking spanish.
liveleak.com/view?i=ef7_1495252177

Maybe the airline screwed up, maybe they didn't, but when the dude recording started taunting the bald guy and calling him fat he lost all credibility in my eyes. "I am calm", well you're not acting like it man. If he hadn't done that, I would've leaned towards that he was in the right, but seeing that leads me to believe that he's a very irrational and hotheaded person.

American here, this is pretty right. There's this standard for customer service to kiss the ass of every customer they deal with, it's sad. Also sage this shit thread.

It's technically a film.

Stupid nigger. Ryanair does this shit all the time, it's low cost tickets so they nickel and dime you on everything, that's probably why there was extra cost, his bag was probably half a pound over.

lots of uppity nigs post here

the cripple is literally Sup Forums

why is this faggot recording himself doing his "can i speak to your manager" routine?

i do this sometimes but im not recording this shit, it's not something im proud of but every once in a while you gotta pull it out since you DO get fucked over.

I have to agree here, niggers are bad, but that was 100% an American problem

god I fucking hate niggers

deport these apes when?

>complaining about ryan air flight service

Dude you stupid nigger you probably paid $20 for your ticket quit bitching.

Anytime people start filming shit in public like that with their phones they should be punched in the head.

>$25 dollar flight from London to Rome
>I better get 5 star service!!!

>I would've leaned towards that he was in the right

Literally how? His complaint is complete bullshit. He wants to see her supervisor because he didn't follow the protocol. The bald guy comes over and explains that you print your boarding pass off at home - they don't do it at the terminal. Unsurprisingly, that's the moment he really starts chimping out because he's been proven wrong.

Also, just go ask one of the other employees to see the manager. He's standing in a fucking full queue yelling like an asshole. Even if his complaint was justified, he's a fucking prick for acting the way he did.

>all those Lt. Dan references

>fatso
>baldie

wow rude

To be honest I've only ever used airlines where you can print the boarding pass like literally every 5 feet in the airport, and you can even bring it up on a mobile device easily. I didn't really hear what he said at first either over the shouting, but thanks for clearing that up. Yeah he sounds like he was being super entitled and just angry about his own error.

t. bald fat man