You fucked up

watchmojo put Gravity Falls on their "Top Ten Hated Disney Cartoons" list youtube.com/watch?v=rkWmtGX2qyo

only to completely backtrack later and rank it 3rd on their top Cartoons of the 2010s list
youtube.com/watch?v=4oPpDjU9W3s

>watchmojo is retarded
Colour me surprised

Why the change? If anything their original choice was prophetic

But Gravity Falls was terrible when you look back at it.

Who makes these? Do they even watch all the cartoons available before making this?
>Phenous and Ferb
>MLP
>TTG in honorable mentions
>No Steven Universe

lel

>watchmojo

I want Buzzfeed and watchmojo to die.

Potentially a fuck up, but not a contradiction.
In their most hated artist thing they specified the lists are the result of votes and opinions from other people sorted out by them. So only the order these things come in is in question.

It's entirely possible for something to be among the most hated while also being considered part of the top 10 in a year. Quite a lot of popular things end up just like that.

Jewtube kiddies BTFO

The Top 10 Best Cartoons of the 2010s were the opinions of the Watchmojo staff themselves. The Top 10 Hated Disney Cartoons were the opinions by the general public. I guess there are more GF haters than diehards.

Tbh this list would make sense if they got 12 year olds to vote.

Those kids clearly haven't watched the ending,

Who the fuck even watches watchmojo? newbies? Old people? Tasteless fucks? people who like inflicting self harm on themselves?

I hate how they want to become a brand or something like that, a brand in the Top 10s community though, you do have to give credit where credit is due. They definitley are the cheapie brand of top 10s

>Unironically prefers Steven Universe to Phineas and Ferb
It's okay to be mentaly challenged, just don't go showing it off like that, champ.

you're probably the same faggot who posted
>Wait... let me stop you right there. Teen Titans Go, which is a horribly atrocious show that twists morals gets an honorable mention and yet Steven Universe, a well-animated, thought-provoking, family-oriented, emotionally satisfying masterpiece doesn't even get mentioned?

>Steven Universe
>well-animated (LOL)
>thought-provoking
>family-oriented (good goy)
>emotionally satisfying
>masterpiece

Cartoon Netniggers are THIS delusional.

>>No Steven Universe
I see nothing wrong there.

Hey everyone! This guy is a Lamp fag!

itt: people confuse most hated with worst

>ikr

err no, I did not, loud house faggot

ITT: My favorite cartoon show is better than your favorite cartoon show

KEK. I didn't even notice that. holy fuck

>Horse show #5
>LoK #2
Please tell me no one takes these seriously

>Gravity Galls

Was looking up gravity falls's awards and spotted watchmojo on there, twice. I had to confirm for myself

>Monster High
That's not even Disney!

who cares
who cares
who cares
who cares
who cares

and you watched it.
sucker.

>Watch Mojo

Fuck those retards, they make Top Ten's all the time that are just complete shit.

IKR

IKR

>gravity falls for life

>Caring at all about watchmojo

>other Gravity Falls thread got 404'd

kek

was it the pinecest?

post yfw Season 2B

Technicly not a contradiction

Isn't there a pic of Dipper wrapped up in a cozy blanket burrito-style?