Do you have a mother who is supportive of your career in the entertainment industry?

Do you have a mother who is supportive of your career in the entertainment industry?

I don't have a mother anymore after I ignored a "reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight" pictures.

I'd kill to even have a dysfunctional relationship with my mother like the one these degenerates have.

At least then she'd still be alive and I wouldn't think about the fact that I didn't say goodbye when I had the chance literally every fucking day of my fucking life.

My mom died when I was 15 and she was the only reason I tried choir which I ended up loving/ being great at. Gave up on it because I thought I was going to have a real career. 24 now with a dead end job and no degree. I think about what might have happened had I decided to pursue music seriously every damned day.

*crickets*

I'm sorry, user. There's nothing I can say.

>muh mom is ded meme
hivemind is really taking hold tonight, boys and girls. better upboat

The Kardashians are pure trash.

wtf I hate the Kardashians now

lol my mom really is dead but I could care less whether strangers online believe me :')

your the stranger, bro.

really precluded me pondering...

>asking for pity on an anime internet board

Man you have fallen pretty far.

Two of my friends' moms have died. One from cancer, another from getting hit by an SUV in an unsolved hit-and-run.

There's still time user.
Don't give up on your craft!

>another from getting hit by an SUV in an unsolved hit-and-run.
sounds like a illegal alien wanting to avoid deportation.

>ywn have a close degenerate family

daily reminder: he tried to save world from this cancer.

their mom is nothing more then a glorifed pimp selling her kids lives for fortune and fame

reported

Fuck man your 24, you can turn it around. Im turning 30 and realizing every choice ive made is a mistake and getting ready for the long sludge of life till i mercifully die of a heart attack.