I didn't even know the legion cartoon was a thing when it aired because i was enamored with teen titans. Was it good?

I didn't even know the legion cartoon was a thing when it aired because i was enamored with teen titans. Was it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRxx0oElgpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It has the gayest Brainiac ever. I liked it better than TT too bad it only lasted 2 seasons.

It needed time to find a groove, but they kept changing the formula.

Titans wasn't really that good it hindsight. The only good thing it had for it was sexy Raven and Starfire.
Legion is actually well written and too me at least was as good as spectacular Spiderman and avengers EMH.
It also had sexy triplicate girl and phantom girl.

op here

does it have shadow lass? I want it to have shadow lass

Good stuff.

I'm sorry user but no

Thank you.

we've had justice league, teen titans, and losh shows and young justice

where's muh goddamn jsa show

No one cares about old people.

Why is Fat Invincible a member of the Legion?

And star girl?

you could set it during wwii

>She could've been the true Big Bad of season two.

Fucking execs.

He said to the legion of assistant superheroes that even he was not successful in joining the legion in his first try because he's so lame and that it took multiple attempts to get in.

It was decent. A bit too normal and small for the Legion but that's understandable given the franchises obscurity

do a mix of old and legacy jsa

>He didn't choose the thug life.

What?

I was really surprised that they used imperiex as a villain

I have a hard time believing this show actually existed. It doesn't seem real to me

Best girl, too bad they shelved her in S2

>HYUK!!

A real shame.

You mother fuckers, thats goddamn Bouncing Boy. He was once the leader, and one of the BEST leaders, of the Legion. You shut your whore mouths.

My fucking dick

Her mom could get it

Shame he got shelved in Season 2.

They even started showing superman less in S2, superman X became most of the focus

Relax mate. I never said he was a bad hero. I just mentioned he he said about himself. Like the fact that he was leader (if only temporarily because execs didn't like it.)
And he was quite smart as well and fuck he hooked up with triplicate girl, that niggas awesome.

Network execs requested that female roles, as well as Bouncing Boy, have reduced roles in season 2.

Well at least Karate Kid got an episode.

>HD rips

WHERE AND HOW

She was supposed to be the true main villain. She was supposed to work with Imperiex in secret, then double cross and kill him to "redeem" herself across the galaxy and replace Phantom Girl's mom as the president.

Then focus testing revealed that boys thought the show had too many girls, and the shelved that in exchange of the Brainiac 5 plot.

>Sexy space milf with bangin daughter

It was more of a superman with friends jetsons version cartoon

But it was a good introduction to a new generation

In the comics it was suppose to light hearted and silly teenage stuff hence the silly names

>Titans wasn't really that good it hindsight
Watched it recently and the show holds up incredibly well. Not sure what you're talking about.
>Legion is actually well written and too me at least was as good as spectacular Spiderman and avengers EMH
Hell no, biggest problem with Legion is that they never gave the show much of a chance to find its own identity leaving many aspects of it under developed and by S2 they had completely done away with everything from the first season including female characters because the management thought it wouldn't sell leading to many dropped plot points and characters getting next to no development.

Itunes released it in HD not too long ago.

In an effort to make the show more marketable to boys, the executives cut back on the amount of screen time that the female characters had and featured the male characters more prominently. For example, Saturn Girl's character was injured and went into a coma for most of the season. Other female characters were only shown the background of group shots and didn't have any dialogue.

>Watched it recently and the show holds up incredibly well. Not sure what you're talking about.

He's autistic.

I hate her face design

Even season 2???

>We got less girls and more gay brainiac
I'm okay with this. youtube.com/watch?v=cRxx0oElgpA

Yeah man.

OH SHIT IT'S le green lantern meme

Kek never noticed that before

THIS CHANGES EEEEEVERYTHING

Oh shit

Didn't the original Legion start out as badguys before Superman reformed them?

Is she going to be shaking hands with Clark's clark?

>Supes ready for a mother-daughter threesome

this is the only thing i remember happening from the cartoon that and edgy mullet superman

So Superman is a member of the JSA, JL, LOSH too.

Am I missing some other group?

Mom to daughter
>"You slut"

Who the fuck would even give a time travel capable robot, made out of the fucking SKIN of another time traveler, to a fucking janitor to begin with? Rip Hunter had to be behind that shit.

I remember hearing once it was supposed to be Supergirl but swapped it early on to superman but kept all the writing the same, hence Brainiac 5 being so damn gay for him.

>Superman is a member of the JSA

Actually no. Even in the Golden Age, Superman wasn't a permanent member of the team, since he was popular enough to carry his own book.

No, they were just dicks

its solid. it had a variety of different types of episdoes for being a futuristic space super hero show.

Kinda weird seeing that we got superboy instead of supergirl

>Winema
Trust me, folks. Don't bother. Lustihng over President Wazzo is only going to lead to annoyance and anger.

Winema Wazzo is a weapons grade asshole.

>mfw this show got me to ship Superman and Phantom Girl
rare pair suffering is the worst

cute!

Green Lantern?!

Likd LOSH a lot. It was a fun show and focused on a lot of ignored characters. Season 2 with the 2 Superboys was cool.

It needs a proper dvd release.

>Hey, Sup Forums, we're going to fuck the fat right out of you

I like queen La, mother Gothel and Madame Hydra. Bad older women are already an interest of mine I doubt she'd be any different.

Fuckin sweet. Didn't notice that as a kid

Second season had a better story to me but as already mentioned cutting out characters for marketing reasons was kind of shitty

Oh no, she's not evil. She's just a total bitch.

Winema's one of those characters, the bureaucrat who exists just to give the protagonists a hard time.

> Triplicate Bimbo

did she come from planet Fanta

>tfw this show would've gotten a third season if Kids WB didn't shut down
>tfw this led to the slow decline of action cartoons