Sweden is the nigger of Scandinavia

Sweden is the nigger of Scandinavia.

Here is why:
>ruined the Kalmar Union, Scandinavia could be one if not for sweden
>will soon collapse and refugees will flood over it's borders into it's neighbours, dooming us all
>is somali
>ruining Scandinavian reputation
>attracts millions of niggers, blocking MY FUCKING HIGHWAYS
>glorious vikings turned into gay cucks
>they overshadow the rest of us internationally, making us all look like gay cucks

All redpilled swedes, do yourself a favour and get the fuck out of there. Make sure to talk about how fucking shit it's become so we can get some barriers set up on Oresundsbron.

What is wrong with Sweden? Seriously?
Am I the only one with this passionate hate for Sweden?

you hate sweden because you got absolutely blown the fuck out in our wars

No because you are a bunch of pussies who decided to lay over and die, than protect thousand years of history from your invaders.

Get your shit together. I say this because I don't want Sweden to fall.

>lost 1/3 of your land to us

inb4
>wah, you lost your entire country to immigrants

No, has not happend. Swedes are still majority. Infact if you wanna compare like that the US is 60% white so according to your logic they're long gone. Aswell as most of Europe. One is fact, the other is """"""""""banter""""""""""" by retards trying to be funny.

Sweedes have breed that much with Laplanders they are basically finish.

t..Sweedish dogs

>Not wearing Ivory hair to kept your purity.

The US is not cucked though because they have a Constitution that allows freedoms.

SWEDEN is cucked because you are basically what the Green Party in country form and have no nukes.

>he thinks i care about skåne

noice, another victory for the backstabbing Kingdom of Sweden, killed Scandinavian unity and is now committing suicide. Fucking A.

No one hate you Swedcucks we just hate seeing other Europeans fail and we are frustrated that you won't save yourself, don't take it personal.

The US was fucked from day one, due to founding the country with nigger labor. Those dumb fucks never imagined one day we would have to treat subhumans as equals.

You on the other hand had a pristine country and were able to see the result of filling your country with subhumans. You want a Mogadishu, a Detroit, an Aleppo, and are doing everything to make it happen.

In just 14 more years, you will have an HDI lower than Mexico and Cuba. We were fucked from day one. You saw how fucked we were and decided you wanted to be even more fucked. Not only niggers, but Muslim niggers? In a country half the size of Texas? With what , 4 major cities? You can't even get away from them.

We may be 60% white. But we aren't slated to be a third world country in 14 years. Sweden will have a lower HDI than Mexico and Cuba by 2030.

Not all subhumans are equally damaging to society. Our Mexican subhumans work. Your subhumans do nothing but suck the soul out of society.

Congrats. Your entire country will be Detroit before I turn 50.

> Swedes are still a majority
Not for long tho

theyre not the niggers of scandinavia, theyre the sandniggers
>be norwegian
>every single clothing store has swedish employees
>mfw norway is so good its past conquerors are self-conquering today

I believe they will rise up some day

>this damage control

>Sweden will have a lower HDI than Mexico and Cuba by 2030.
What? Really?

>Am I the only one with this passionate hate for Sweden?

you and about 5.5million other Danes brormand.

>kill the Swedes! Scandiwar now!

>No one hate you Swedcucks

I beg to differ bong.

t. Dansken

Is Denmark so much better?

yes non country, we are.

Denmark is not based or uncucked but comparing us to Sweden is ridicules. Sweden is the single most disgusting western nation around. Hands down. No contest.

Copenhagen is lost.

>Obligatory ammo against the eternal svenposter

Cuck

> Waving Danish flags
> as opposed to burning Swedish flags

Yes, I'd say that's better.

Take it personal swede we fucking hate your guts

t. Norsken

Denmark killed Scandinavian unity when it denied Sweden its fair share.

When the immigrants and weak minded are dealt with Sweden will march again and you better fucking expect your shitstain countries will burn.