HAHA, Brits - suck my European balls, you are gonna pay!

The cost of pensions for retired EU civil servants and MEPs meant that the EU’s estimated pension liabilities for 2014, the last year for which figures are available, increased by more than £8.6 billion compared with 2013.

This represents a bill for the British taxpayers of £5 billion over the coming decades. As well as the cost of pension entitlements, the bill includes £4.5 billion in private sickness insurance.

An average EU yearly salary is approximately €78,503, rising to about €91,064 if an employee can claim a tax free 16% expatriate allowance. An estimated 70% of EU staff do this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/eu-demands-britain-pays-pensions-of-1730-eurocrats-in-wake-of-br/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
youtube.com/watch?v=piDnvbjKbE8
youtube.com/watch?v=LzDTQgIm7uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simple solution. Brits can say no, fuck off.

>Eurocucks are fine with their masters taking so much money

They're not a member anymore, EU can demand whatever they want and they can simply say "no".

>insanely lucrative pensions mixed with low birth rates
>EU imports niggers to magically pay for these
>niggers don't work and drain tax base even further
>Britbongs leave EU
>EU tries to make them pay for insanely high pensions

This is irrefutable proof that the EU is run by Jews.

>They're not a member anymore

Article 50 has not been triggered yet (haha, TRIGGERED), so no, the UK is still a part of the EU.

>Simple solution. Brits can say no, fuck off.
Then we just don't pay their UK civil servants' pensions and be done with it.

why do you even bother making this thread when you literally give the answer to it yourself?

Go back to Sup Forums.

The awesome part about our immigration crisis here in the USA?

We are being flooded with Westerners who come from Western cultures, hold to Western values, speak Western languages, and practice Western religions after leaving their Western nations to enter our Western nation to work full time (which means they pay taxes) as a means of supporting their families.

This is why I laugh at people who have a problem with Hispanic immigration. While it should be greatly slowed down, and a wall built, it is a HELL OF A LOT BETTER than what Europe is facing. Shit, I am actually willing to learn Spanish. It is a Romance language based on LATIN. HELL YEAH.

God damn it Sup Forums
If by jees you means whites in Brussels then yes I'd agree.

That's fine, with their left over money from not paying your civil servants they can pay their own civil servants

>That's fine, with their left over money from not paying your civil servants they can pay their own civil servants
No, they can't. All the left over money goes to the NHS as per their promise to the British people.

You must not live in a border state. Sure these people are better than African Muslims but they're just taco niggers at the end of the day. They'll vote dem, and vote to restrict 1A and 2A while sucking up welfare

>Sure these people are better than African Muslims but they're just taco niggers at the end of the day.

We trade you 2 million Catholic Hispanics any day for 500k Muslims + even pay you whatever you want to make that deal happening.

>imblying politiancs dont pbreak promises

>They'll vote dem, and vote to restrict 1A and 2A while sucking up welfare

So, basically what most White people are doing today?

Have you been to a liberal college campus recently? That shit isn't being causes by Hispanics. It is ALL being caused by WHITES.

>the promise on the side of a truck meme

It worries me that it is getting harder and harder to spot when someone is just pretending to be retarded.

lol
not gonna happen.

>Getting money out of Britain

That's cute, wont happen but it's cute that you think that would work.

:^)

I know, it's worrying. I keep reminding myself that it's summer.

shut up britfag, you will pay you cunt

Nope.

>shut up britfag, you will pay you cunt
lol, no we won't.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs

fuck off gypsy beggar

Most white people vote Republican actually. And thankfully the young adult bloc has low turnout. Move to TX or CA and tell me what you think of illegals. Most of them are rednecks, and if they continue to reproduce at this rate USA will become a shitty dominant party state

Back to your sewer you filthy rat bastard cunt youtube.com/watch?v=piDnvbjKbE8

>literal shitskins

Hahahaha they're getting desperate. The EU is in absolutely no position of power over the UK. We're the largest market for many of their primary exports, the financial hub of Europe, the only military superpower in the region (and 1 of only 2 in the world), and already had 10s of trade deals offered within hours of Brexit being announced.

The EU is all bark and no bite. They're just trying to sound big to "intimidate" the British people into lashing out against our government.

Haven't you got crops to tend to?

Still only the second most harrowing thing to come out of Romania.
youtube.com/watch?v=LzDTQgIm7uo

They've only got until April 2017 at the latest. Then France will vote in Le Pen and everything will come tumbling down.

That sounds pretty reasonable

you will be begging in Romania soon you faggots. when your country will collapseyou suck our european dicks hahahah get ready oliver jamal wants a piece of that ass :))))

Nobody made that promise retard.

Anyway don't you have a muslim bull to prep for your wife?

What are they going to do? Kick us out?

>EU Demands
OH GOD NO, THE EU D E M A N D S

Wow, I've never seen a roma this butthurt over the loss of his ability to beg in England easily.

HHAAHAHA stick to playing the accordian in Romania you cunt. rekt.

>2 superpowers in world
>1 is britain
come on bro

>Then we just don't pay their UK civil servants' pensions and be done with it.
that's some impressive retardation, well done

>Anyway don't you have a muslim bull to prep for your wife?

We only got Muslim sheep, you Paki.

>Le Pen gets elected
>Geert gets his way and NL has a referendum
>Hungary continues to strongarm Germany and make Merkel look even weaker
>Reelection in Austria results in Freedom Party winning as they should have done last time
>EU comes tumbling down
Just as planned.

It's true m8. China is catching up but is still confined to just being a regional power for the next 15 years at least.

Every Eurocrat deserves to starve

Come on mate use your fuckin head, the Yanks are the most powerful fuckers ever to exist yet we're the only ones who actually work with them rather than stand behind them.

We have what, 40,000 troops ready to drop down on any fuckers who we want within 24 hours, the most elite soldiers on the planet, and we can secure everything to clear the way for the Yanks to move their fleet in.

Captcha was tea.

You still have to pay, you're still in the EU.

And it's funny because you gave up your place on the EU council, you have 0 say in the laws that you have to follow until your negotiations have concluded.

Payday boys.

I'd rather the "civil servant" pensioners just not get paid.

reapeat after me : ''Dami și mie un banuț nenea'' and start learning it faggot, can't wait to see english immigrants on the streets of Romania hahaha

>We have to pay, we're still in the EU

Yeah, cause the EU is such a mighty force, they can make us pay.

An that is what the eu is all about. Pensions for the gubmint folks.

No we won't.

Why would we pay the other 27 states when we can just tell you to fuck off and pay our own servants.
Get bent faggot.

You realise that Romanians are literally subhumans right?

The only time I even deign to speak to you scum is to tell you to hurry up with my coffee.

yes we will Jamal is already being trained to invade UK by any means necessary

how? we barely have a navy left, britannia no longer rules the waves

+ did you forget russia exist? explain your logic pls

You ever notice how every apocalypse film has no government, except the UK, which has an overbearing government which crushes all opposition within weeks?

The UK has the second largest navy, MI6 and Trident.

wew lad this is some enormous butthurt coming from you way

I love how in this postyou say Eureopan, as if Romania is equal to Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria or any of the actual good European nations

hahaha go kys you retard. my uncle works in construction in England and he isthe boss over english people. you are so stupid and weak you need a foreigner to tell you how to do your job pathetic

but britain is not 1 of 2 superpowers: we are sidekick to the usa, who are an actual superpower

You mean like Children of Men?

No more handouts for Eurocucks and third world shitholes like Poland and Romania, feels good man.

Or how about this.
>Scotland gets independence and joins EU.
>((inb4 muh spain will veto))
>N. Ireland unites with Ireland (thus rejoining the EU).
>Gibraltar votes for shared sovereignty with Spain to still receive the benefits of the EU.
>Plaid Cymru said "Welsh independence is on the agenda", so now you'll have Welsh nationalism on the rise aswell.

You used to control half the world, now you can't even control your own island.

R-rule Brittania!

So THATS why you're this assblasted, your uncle is going to be thrown out of the country. Fucking KEK

V for Vendetta, too.

You will pay, your government won't break any treaties. Unless it wants to be treated with a nice load of hot EU sanctions :^).

>Why would we pay the other 27 states when we can just tell you to fuck off and pay our own servants.
>Get bent faggot.

The ones that the EU wants Brits to pay for are UK retirees who worked for the EU. You don't think it is fair that the UK pays for British civil servants who worked for the EU?

he got citizenship TOP KEK

The Eurocrats can go find a job like the plebs they like to lecture about austerity. Fuck em.

yo uk start polishing my romanian dick if you want us to support you in the negotiations, oh and give poland a bj too while we're at it

What is a mestizo?

Oh no! Not Scotland!

Russia has barely any force projection capabilities and wants to only be a regional power, as stated by Putin himself.

By 2020 we will have 2 supercarriers armed with F-35s (inb4 >a fucking ramp) and Trident is being renewed. We are the only nation with true force projection capabilities.

China showcased their recent developments in Yemen with the evacuation of foreigners (including Americans) but are still far from being able to project force across the entire globe within 24-48 hours which only the USA and UK can do.

Scotland will never go independent, and even if it does, it will only benefit the UK. Northern Ireland has no benefit other than extended waters for the oil, and that's running out as it is. Gibraltar will never return to Spain and Wales is returning to the right as evidenced by the EU referendum results.

Consider the following.

>Scotland and Island have nothing to offer the EU, they would be dependent on EU money, just like your nation of toilet cleaners.
>Plaid Cymru is not taking seriously at all in Wales.
>If in some parallel universe and of what you said did occur it would mean less free shit for your third world country.

>UK answers
>it just say Dear EU and it's the picture of a butt

You have to go back.

Yeah, that's just what the EU needs right now. A trade war.
Jesus, with a mindset like that no wonder you keep getting anschlussed by your neighbours.

Why is it that every Romanian I've met can't handle banter?

Every gay joke they take it personally, as if they were raped daily by gypsies.

What would we do without a benefits leech?

>second largest navy
that's simply not true. far from it.

first thing i could find with a bit of googling to support that it's not true: naval firepower (presumably numbers of ships, but you said "second largest" so there)

You all say that now but why did your government have a literal chimpout last time there was a Scottish referendum?

>New Independence polling in Scotland shows majority still want to remain in the UK (53/47)
>Spain WILL veto any independence as Catalonia is closer to independence than Scotland is
>Northern Ireland has come to accept the Referendum, and too wants to remain in the UK
>Gibraltar has voted overwhelming repeatedly to remain in the UK
>Welsh voted to leave the EU
Lmao, you're visa has been denied and you are absolutely furious.

Obviously because he realised it was far more superior than your shithole. You thought you were going to join him too. I'd be mad too at the thought I'd be living Romania only to have the will of the British people override my gypsy ambitions.

*We are the only nation with true force projection capabilities other than the USA

Got a bit ahead of myself there :^)

Ireland* God fucking damn it.

>scotland tries to go independent when their whole economic argument for it based on oil, the price of which is miles lower than the last time they tried and failed
>Ireland trying to absorb a region that's already a huge drain on the much richer UK
>literal Welsh independence party says 'independence is on the agenda'

Woahh...

Aircraft carriers are what makes a navy powerful, not fishing boats, you fucking retard.

>france opens Calais border crossing
>migrants from europe are herded to uk
>uk ceases to exist as we know it
>TOP GLORIOUS KEK

Why do we have so many fucking ships.

If anything this should just fuel acceptance of the Leave vote.

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD YOU PAY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WORK FOR YOUR COUNTRY? THIS IS FUCKING BEYOND MENTAL RETARDATION

i will be working as a naval arhitect in italy, fuck the uk

i will however agree that MI6 are top notch, trident is an irrelevant political power tool and hopefully will never get used in a land war or nukes will be flying

You are either a shill (hispanic) or deluded.
You have never lived near, or worked around latinos.
They love to throw trash in the street.
They love to park their cars in the yard.
They are not happy until there are 3-4 people in each bedroom.
The first thing they do when they move into a house/apt is to remove the window screens so the old friends the fly is buzzing in a holding pattern around the kitchen.
If they live in a mixed white neighborhood, the hobby of hispanic males 13-40 is to steal bbq grills and front door mats which they sell to their beaner neighbors.
they are disgusting. yeah, go learn mexican. The average vocabulary is about 20 words. Learn those and you can have discussions with the mexican intellectuals. dome taco.

which we currently have none of, buddy

>WHY THE FUCK SHOULD YOU PAY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WORK FOR YOUR COUNTRY?

Explain why your government paid Hillary a salary then :^)

>You have to go back.
Back where you Anglo faggot? I'd rather kill myself than move to the culturally enriched land of Bb-brittania!!

All those Poles living in Britain will now get replaced by Pakis, Indians and Bangladeshis, hope you're looking forward to your cultural enrichment.

Coast guard probably

What a surprise, you're leaving Romania.

I'm still desparately hopeful they'll leave. Net-Loss Scotland needs to fuck off for good.

>let the niggers use the tunnel
>close the way out
>the tunnel collapses
win-win

YOU FIRST FAGGOT

>just like your nation of toilet cleaners.
You don't even know how cleanly German and Austrian toilets have become since Poland joined the EU. Things are awesome now.

Unfortunately Polish girls are too Catholics to work as whores.