>that episode where Bubbles got Ms Bellum to embrace nudism

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=37426
blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/PPG-Fetuses-12407150
blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/Pervert-Stalks-Buttercup-13305678
blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/Nurse-Buttercup-With-Dr-Ace-13223070
blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/Bubbles-In-The-Greenhouse-40078919
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That episode of the old PPG where Professor Utonium fell in love with a wealthy sexy gold digger named Ms. Ima Goodlady

What a nice name.

I loved that episode.

Source?

which one?

Gonna need sauce on this one, boss

Right here hoss. From the episode "Impeach Fuzz"

>"Impeach Fuzz"

>That episode where Dee Dee almost walks out naked.

>those sexy, sexy lines
Built like Joan Holloway.

It's an edit, she is wearing some sexy overalls and has to speak in a Southern accent I think.

It was cut off jean shorts and a tied shirt. Like Daisy Duke.

Reminds me of that episode of Kim possible where Shego starts working for motor Ed. Gets her to wear a sexy southern outfit steal a big engine and drive around. Whole time she is trying to figure out his plan, and it turns out he just wanted to go cruising with a nice piece of ass.

I know that. I just posted it due to the thread's topic.

An old PPG comic called Powerbuff Girl.

>That episode where Buttercup kissed a grown woman on the lips.

Anyone here willing to bet that Bellum lets the carpet match the drapes?

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=37426

>We want the SJW audience

I knew this would happen sooner or later. I just didn't expect it to involve /ll/.

Is this made by Spitfire? She's enough of a big female autist to make shit like this.

I think the reason she lets her bush grow out is to hide her cock socket from plain view. My headcanon is that Bellum is secretly self conscious about her body despite having such a gorgeous figure.

I still say Buttercup is the most likely to not give a fuck about flying around butt naked.

>that episode where all the girls' skin started peeling off at once

i have no idea who Spitfire is but that's an official Powerpuff Girls comic licensed by Cartoon Network.

She's always drawing weird/disturbing/vaguely sexual fan art and comics of the PPGs. It's not all on DA but here are some examples.

blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/PPG-Fetuses-12407150

//blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/A-PPG-Birthday-Greeting-15413530

blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/Pervert-Stalks-Buttercup-13305678

blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/Nurse-Buttercup-With-Dr-Ace-13223070

blackhellcat.deviantart.com/art/Bubbles-In-The-Greenhouse-40078919

see

this all scares and confuses me

I couldn't even find the best ones on there.

Who is "she?"

>Having female characters getting into situations where their lack of clothing was played for laughs instead of smut

Those were the days.

SpitFire.

i'd honestly be less creeped out if this was your standard deviantART fetish shit. like if you gave me that comic of Buttercup turning into a diaper, i'd be able to understand that at least. this is just... fucking weird
Spitfire

You ever notice a lot of the recent Powerpuff Girls threads that aren't just about hating the reboot have been weirdly fetish based?

Didn't they just have an anti-trans episode with the unicorn?

Is there anything else to the do with the new PPG than hate the show and sexualize the characters?

Lewds are needed of that princess that kissed buttercup.

And lost half of her neurons as result.

Yeah but my paranoid schizophrenia forces me to overanalyze children's cartoons.

Fortunately, there's some good lewd material of her available on the Sup Forums booru.

You got to love all the animated women the 90s gave us for helping us discover our sexuality.

that's a giant chicken

ah, so that's where those pics come from. I had a ton of them for so long, never knew there was a gallery.

The akirarat/weakcum oekaki pics were funnier though.

>dat graffiti
kek

The fuck is this artstyle?

Nice try OP.

Can't blame a guy for trying.

Thicc

doesnt seem weird to me..