/brit/

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily insulted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.[1]

They tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional lives. Their reduced capacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to their life experience.[2][verification needed] People with PPD may have a tendency to bear grudges, suspiciousness, tendency to interpret others' actions as hostile, persistent tendency to self-reference, or a tenacious sense of personal right.[3] Patients with this disorder can also have significant comorbidity with other personality disorders.

Other urls found in this thread:

architectureofradio.com/
youtu.be/ZOAw25K9UWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Middle_East_and_North_Africa
youtu.be/NKrfOnEL6FY?t=2m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

architectureofradio.com/

Sperm was a biological substance involved in the reproduction of certain species, during which it was often paired with ova. In several species, sperm was produced by males and inserted into females. For instance, male sarlaccs attached to females as parasites and fed their sperm into their mates. Females of the ghest species of the planet Rodia could even access the sperm of a dead male and self-inseminate, leading to the laying of fertilized eggs. Among the gra species, genetic engineering by sentient beings was so extensive that gra sperm and ova were sold with instruction manuals.

In other species, the same individual produced both sperm and eggs. For instance, the silicon-based shadow barnacle of the planet Coruscant released both egg seeds and sperm pollen into the atmosphere to reproduce.

>this is serious scifi

us rorkes need to go our own way, its clear we cant share a thread with leftypol

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORKE

If you had a time machine, what would you do?

go back in time and rape her and her sister

>mfw the qt optometrist held her hand on my cheek while holding the lens to my eye
Pretty sure it was intentional. I felt her hand quiver slightly.

/brit/ is a big tent, we'll have you if you want to stay :3

youtu.be/ZOAw25K9UWY

>Walels

Ban antifa when?

should ask her out x

>us rorkes need to go our own way, its clear we cant share a thread with leftypol

fucking terrorists need to get out of my country
your kind isn't welcome here

you can arrest us all you want but you cant stop our ideas from becoming popular

I got another appointment next week :^)
although what if it breaches professional standards or something

hate racists

does he post anything besides the images?

>Breivik confessed and said the purpose of the attack was to save Norway and Western Europe from a Muslim takeover, and that the Labour Party had to "pay the price" for "letting down Norway and the Norwegian people."

he tried to warn us

explain this

>1.1 MB
shant

>you cant stop our ideas from becoming popular
There's literally one man doing that right now.
>tfw goodnight alt-right soon

Any /pissdrawer/ man in?

see what i mean
they cant be argued with

*clears throat*

ahh yes, rorkes

Maybe in Murrika.

shame he killed lots of white people and harmed his cause init

im a racist

can't for the love of me understand why hitler killed 12 million jews

just because his teacher was a bully and a jew?? absurd......

shame

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Middle_East_and_North_Africa
still can't get over some of these numbers lads
wartorn shitholes that are still full of fatties
bizarre

leftists aren't white

16 is legal in my state

>fry pure carbs and sugar in extremely fatty oil for every meal every day

Why is everyone so fat?

they tried to bring bolshevism to germany and sabotaged the war in the east by bringing america and britain into the war and forming partisan groups

You should be forced to watch Richard Spencer and Daily Stormer videos in a therapeutic environment as a means to prevent you from acting out and killing niggers.

bigoted arsehole i'd batter your birdlike ribcage so hard you'll be pissing blood for weeks

racists in 2018 have it harder than jews in *surreptitiously googles holocaust dates* erm 1941

*checks your flag*
heh, if you say so juaniqua

pretty sure it was because he was bullied as a kid xx

don't care

rorke

what do muslims eat?

would absolutely destroy you in a fist fight lad, i trained wrestling for years

>>>/cum/

ranesh

aryan foetuses

i do just that, i like the daily shoah, fash the nation and red ice TV too

HH brother

if you don't understand that around half of burgers enjoy wrestling then you don't understand the united sharts

>daily shoah
Christ

*does a roman salute*

alri

>watch Marco Polo
>knew it got shitcanned
>ends on a fucking cliffhanger anyway

I am fucking enraged.

proper wrestling or tv wrestling

*tatoos a japanese buddhist symbol on my for'ead*

>Watching animal videos on youtube
>Tons of dislikes and angry comments that a documentary called leopard seals "dangerous"
>It's a 1000lbs apex predator that has been known to attack people
>Same shit on a video about why wolves are not pets

Why are animal lovers on youtube so fucking retarded?

I know they buried her body with others
Her sister and mother and five-hundred families
And will she remember me fifty years later?
I wished I could save her in some sort of time machine
Know all your enemies
We know who our enemies are
Know all your enemies
We know who our enemies AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah i bet you're used to taking men to the ground you bum bandit

Had one of those dreams where I ain't lonely and then I woke up to the reality where I am

God help me this /gf2018/

just created a gab.ai account

uni starts soon

thanks yet another one to the basket

Jus bee urself

Add me @EinsatzgruppenLad88

what part of "we voted brexit" do you not understand?

>i trained wrestling for years
you looking for a bf?

youtu.be/NKrfOnEL6FY?t=2m34s

hahahaha what a complete mong

i didn't vote brexit

I didn't vote brexit.
Besides the "newly acquired subjects of the crown" are already british citizens.
so lmao

>proper wrestling

pooted at this

lmao @ his life

donald brexit is not my national direction

any fashy chad lad in

Dreamt of having a doctor's note excusing me from work because of sickness until April 44th. Woke up to my last vacation day until June.

crazy how you can't do the roman salute and say a certain phrase in a bunch of countries

will bremainers still be crying years after britain leaves and the EU Federation Army begins sweeping across europe killing and imprisoning "racists?" probably

dolan trunk

What good movies have you seen reccently?

because the kinds of people who watch those videos are overly emotional retards and 40 year old women

this
need a strong masculine lad to discuss national identity with and cuddle

voluntary toilers

watched Yojimbo the other day 10/10

NOT Lost in Translation

life of brian

>the roman salute
ahah ahhhh yess... like the charlie chaplin moustache?
just call it what it is sweety x

I really like it but don't know why, watched it 3 times, it's very comfy.

Not a fan of Japanese stuff

>UK could join Pacific free trade zone, says Liam Fox

absolute state of us

Thinking of creating a YouTube video dedicated to summer featuring a collage of my favourite pics with Van Morrison 'Brown eyed girl' playing in the background

What women want

fucking mental how one autistic person from virginia has an entire wiki and forum dedicated to him

>him

umm no sweetie

HEY CLEAR THE WAY IN THE OLD /brit/ZAAR
HEY YOU, LET US THROUGH ITS A BRIGHT NEW STAR